What is the secret of White People?

What is the reason both behind their enormous economic success and their downfall?

Is the welfare state a sign of a decay of a civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)
youtube.com/watch?v=pc-P4p6fyuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_Line
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lithuanians aren't slavs

Yes they are.

"and miscellaneous"

implying that France is white

Protestant scum area*

well, you can't deny they rule Europe since at least 18 century and they are stronk in almost every measure

>He doesn't have a Wikipedia page of his own tribe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)

>finns are white
>slavs are not

Upper hand because of Rome, which allowed most of those states the upper hand to conquer primitive tribes, and take resources from other lands.

That allowed them economic supremacy, which leads to even better growth.

As simple as that, GG.

Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales had little impact on world history. Swiss too desu.

> Finland "white"
> fkn Estonia white
> Hungarians stuck with the untermenschen
Fuck this gay earth. First Trianon and now this. At this point I hope Europe burns while we dance on its ashes

Fuck off, were not white

To be fair sweden has had huge impact in the world (30 years war, great nordic war etc...)

OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION

>and take resources from other lands
Oh, look, a wild Marxist appeared.

>"white area"
Thats not how you spell sharia zone

We are more than men
youtube.com/watch?v=pc-P4p6fyuM

>Is the welfare state a sign of a decay of a civilization?

Yes, Wellfare is good for only a handful of things in a few circumstances.

In the UK the welfare state is used to prop up peoples living conditions because the quality of life has dropped so much.
If you took it away people would realise how shit our economy is and fucking revolt.

This

Asians have higher IQ on average.

OP's picture describes the Hajnal Line exactly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_Line

This type of marriage practice leads to outbreeding and individualism and is the genetic basis for many unique Western European behaviors. Get learned scrubs

Nope.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Though that picture is a meme as well. Let me know if you find one where they measure it per ethnic group.

Karolinerna

>Nope.
>[insert random news article]
That's some solid argumentation there, Achmed.

> Exactly
> Discard north half of Iberian Peninsula.

I suppose that's true
north spain and north italy are pretty hwite

>posting fake map because it's convenient for him

Why isnt Ireland included? They are white and rich...

Because most of eastern Europe was peasants at that time. But this is now changing, now people put off marriage for later, this is happening everywhere. The only reason why this Hajnal line bs exists, because westfags got industrialized earlier and were richer.

Becoming rich(er) = stopping breeding, stopping explosive population growth, later marriage.

Why did you draw an upside down jew?

You have it backward. Western Europeans became richer and more advanced BECAUSE of these differences. Delayed marriage practice and outbreeding goes back over a thousand years.

The renaissance, enlightenment, protestant reformation, french revolution, etc all products of evolved individualism due to outbreeding

their success is due to immoral acts such as colonialism and slavery

You wish Ching Chong

Germans for a long time didn't have any colonies, yet they surpassed France and Britain

I've fixed your map OP

>Why isnt Ireland included? They are white and rich
They are being paid by the West, they don't have their own economy

This they were in the mid ages after they fought against the "mediterraneans".

Only thing that saved them was pillaging.

It's all about breeding with you faggots, you're like animals, can't wait for genetic engineering and other technology to make your convenient (for u) bullshit theories irrelevant.

Holy fuck

not convenient at all
it makes us vulnerable to jew tricks, liberalism, atheism, and ethnomasochism

>WHITE AREA

Why is funland even allowed into the nordic union

>nordic union
Is that what you call Immigration Services nowadays?

u do know that everything was invented in Scotland, right?

Grįžk namo, miško broli.

Since when are slavs not white? And france with up to 5 million nignogs is white? Please

>"WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE WHITE"
>caring what a bunch of autists on a mongolian imageboard thinks
According to OP, Spain and Portugal had less importance than fucking Sweden or Finland just move on. You don't have to start autistic screeching.

The first place anyone ever tried selling me cocaine was in the first pub I went to in Spain. By the bartender.
What is with spics and pushing drugs?

you included southern france and brittany
and italy, while we're at it
you shouldn't have.

Spain was relevant in times of poverty and simple state organisation but it collapsed once international trade was being advanced and industrialisation started. Same with all catholic countries really

Pubs are the real deal here. If you want to have tea with some biscuits with your effeminate friends at 9pm you should do it yourself at your home. I bet you went to Barcelona.

KYS you fucking divide and conquer shill

>I bet you went to Barcelona.
Nah, the other tourist trap, Malaga.

>Pubs are the real deal here
Junkies is your idea of "the real deal"? That in itself says something

>Uk
>Italy
>White

Try again Poland.

/Master white race to honorary white race, still under the European bloodline.

No, You have it backward.
Have you even lived in Eastern-Europe? Our moral decay is climbing towards western levels. We easterners can only hope that the west collapses on itself before we can follow suit.

It collapsed because of endless civil wars in all parts of the empire and constant warring against protestants. All our friends betrayed us, Napoleon was the last nail un the coffin. And yet the Spanish golden age lasted more than the british empire.
Tourism. Why do you think people go to the Netherlands as well
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Jews. We don't like them. The like to submit to Jew.

Christ what a jewish thing to say

Scots created your fucking country, you dumb leaf. And I say this as a Englishman.

Ireland, Portugal, Spain ...............

try again son

I've traveled a decent amount, and my first experience in being pushed "hard" drugs was in Spain. In the first damn place I went to, nonetheless.
Obviously I was pointing at Mexico also being the promised land of drug-barons; why is it so prevalent in spic countries?

Netherlands is obvious; it's legal there. It's not even legal in Mexico/Spain, so why?

>t. Han Chinese
Gee zing zong how did your once diverse Middle Kingdom become 98% one ethnicity hmmm

We give too much empathy. We think our pets have personalities and shitskins deserve citizenship.

>White economic success

China and Japan say hi

>b-buh at least we're better than nigger and mudlsimes

Yeah if you fund radical extremists to destroy any semblance of stability and assasinate all the key people that change society for the better it's no wonder you're on top.

The success of white people (or rather jews and white people as their servants) is just the result of killing all competition except the races that are truly superior because they know how to stand together

Because Netherlands is not a tourist based country. Or at least less than us. When i went to Paris people offered me drugs too. Needless to say, Paris is a shithole. I don't live in a tourist city, so i've never been offered drugs.

>Sweden
>France
>Germanistan
>UK
>Belgium
>Nethelands
>White

wew lad

Both Japan and China were forced to enter in the free market by european powers.

>It collapsed because of endless civil wars in all parts of the empire and constant warring against protestants. All our friends betrayed us
but this is what I'm talking m8, Spain collapsed, like other catholic countries, also because of culture wars between freemasons/secularists vs catholics

you need to go back to your successful country, "white" man

Pay Debts

But it still lasted from 1492 to 1898 when Cuba and Philipines were lost. And we still has more colonies in Africa. To say that Finland or Sweden had more influence than Portugal, who basically controlled trade, or Spain is just stupid.

>fixed

Fixed yours while I was at it

but when Spaniards migrate, they migrate to the White Area

>t. literally brown rapebaby

dont listen to him mate he never read history before.

>France
>White

Choose one

To be honest only place that is actually white, would be Iceland. Everything else is least partially taken over by different shades of brown and black.

Success: Biological superiority and vigour

Decline: The Jewish infection

>implying I should deny the samoan invasion any more than you should deny ottomans
Get on my level. Own up to your shit and fix it

I never thought about it but I am only 1/4 actually white (German and scottish great grandparents)

the rest is slav and Hungarian and med

truly a damn mongrel, I should just end it!

Half Irish half Polish American fml

>Germany
>France
>Sweden
>Italy
>Switzerland
>Austria
>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>UK
>Norway
>Denmark
>White
pick one

I pick Luxembourg

Were descendants of Atlantis. These cycles are our destiny until we break it.

Parasiting on us while we bled the gorillions of invaders

And when the killing blow was to be delivered, they always stop it, as they are 10000000000000000000000000% jewish