HWNDU - RECAP + NEW DEVELOPMENTS

RECAP: We took the flag, livestream is down. It’s been off for the last 4 days. However, the project was meant to last for the whole 4 years, so I think it’s going to come back sooner or later. They’re taking a break until this dies down. When the livestream comes back on, they’ll craft some bullshit comeback story narrative, whine about pro-Trump Sup Forums bullies, call us nazis and the MSM will eat all of it up.

You can already see it happening.

Leftist media making fun of us:
heatst.com/tech/where-will-shia-labeoufs-he-will-not-divide-us-livestream-go-to-escape-Sup Forums/

inquisitr.com/4059164/Sup Forums-alt-righters-went-to-insane-lengths-to-find-he-will-not-divide-us-flag/

MSM sucking Shia’s dick before the flag was stolen:

vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/shia-labeouf-jaden-smith-anti-trump-exhibit-moved-again

We can’t let it come back. Currently, the count is 3-0 for us but as soon as the other team gets a point, it’s going to be over. I’m seeing victory and celebration threads, but they are relying on complacency. It’s been 5 days. There are some plans in the works already (Operation Eagle Eye), but right now we’re in the dark. They are planning their next move right now, and we need to do the same.

I can’t go into further detail about plans. I’ve seen threads getting 404’d and posts deleted and removed on Sup Forums and Reddit since yesterday morning. We need to mobilize elsewhere, set up a chatroom or discord where we can communicate freely. We need to vet people to make sure we don’t have infiltrators. Journalists are trying to get the scoop on the ongoing events, trolling Sup Forums is their wet dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gsbxr
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/Luke_Turner
vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/shia-labeouf-jaden-smith-anti-trump-exhibit-moved-again
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEW DEVELOPMENTS:

However, we haven’t wasted all our time. There’s some new information out right now. One collaborator claims that Shia Labeouf is in an art shop in Victoria, Australia. We’re gonna need our Aussies on this mission once we have more developments. There’s also contradicting information so we need to sort this out first. Another source has told me that Shia Labeouf can’t be in Australia because he is filming his new movie. He’s on the set of Borg vs McEnroe, set to come out this year. The movie is filming in Gothenburg, Prague, London, and Monaco. Now what I’ve been told is that the parts in Prague and London have been filmed already. This means that if Shia is on set he is either in Monaco or Gothenburg. We’re going to need verification of this information, but there are two major implications. First, this means that Shia is either in Victoria, Monaco or Gothenburg. He could try setting up the stream in any one of these locations. Second, Shia is NOT going to be the one setting up the livestream. Last time we found out the location based on a series of clues but one of them was Shia’s whereabouts. It could be that this time Shia’s whereabouts have nothing to do with the livestream. If he is on set filming his movie, I am not sure that he would try to set up the project at the same time.

This means we have to track the other people involved.

Another unverified claim is that he is in Germany.

It will never die

Shia will eventually commit suicide when anons from wherever he visits will fuck with him silly

discord.gg/gsbxr

Code expires in 30 minutes, join if interested

#wheresLebouf

WE GANG STALKING HIM GLOBALLY NOW.

Has Shia posted any new flags?

KEK

NEW INFO: OP here, Guys, look for the whereabouts of Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner. They are the ones involved with the livestream. Shia may be on set filming or doing something else but these two are definitely working on HWNDU right now.

Comfy season one.

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

Found him.

That was Sunday. Our information is outdated. We need followups.

Two things most likely to happen:

>Shia moves the stream again to a location he believes to be more secure and harder to find.

>Shia formally ends his project with an announcement; possibly goes on a rant about how "Nazis" are ruining america.

Personally I'll take either outcome. Shia goes mad either way.

Digits confirm a bountiful hunt!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Any where to find out where this guy is tweeting from
twitter.com/Luke_Turner
Twitter
last tweet was 18h ago

Wasn't he in Johnson City a couple days ago?

>Australia

Now we shall see if Aussies stand up to their name IRL too

>tfw most of the people on these threads will never experience the comfiest night in HWNDU history

So whats the official "seasons?"

1. Jackie from day one to punished Jesus to the Periscope finale
2. New Mexico with the live shooting
3. Capture the Flag

Former alt-right guy. Its hilarious watching these racists crash and burn, but seriously we can't let them get a hold of our flag.

>Australia
>The world capital of IRL shitposting

Please let this be true

Well I'm about 30 minutes from the city and I can go check every shitty hipster art place in the CBD. This is the first I have heard of Shia being in my stomping grounds.
Till some more information comes to light I can get anywhere from 4 to 20 IRL shitposters on board with any plans. It's 6am right now sorry if what I'm typing makes no sense.

NY I think had 2 seasons since it lasted like three weeks and had a couple finale worthy happenings

so what I am hearing is that you have narrowed down the next HWNDU to take place somewhere on the planet earth?

Art shop in Victoria Australia. That's all we know. Can you ask around for us?

Wasn't he in new Orleans?

hoping he can put the flag or a new stream up Sup Forums is waiting

>vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/shia-labeouf-jaden-smith-anti-trump-exhibit-moved-again

>Shia LaBeouf’s Unofficial Spokesman Jaden Smith
>Jaden Smith

Oh man, I really hope this kid tries to outsmart us. He thinks he's a misunderstood genius and is stuck in the "deep" 14 y/o phase at 18.

I would personally enjoy BTFO'ing him more than Shia.

This is Victoria, we are the most cucked state. Home of the university arts sjw cry babies. We have far too many art places to entertain these mindless idiots but I will try for the glory of kek. If he's doing any streaming here I'm sure I can gather like minded shitposters to join me in an adventure for the HWNDU mini series in Australia.

this kid is such a retarded piece of shit. I wonder what his dad thinks of him.

Guys can you send me an invite to the website please?

>hewillnotdivide.us/

Shia come to the UK :^)

So... this the true power of autism. Well done lads.

He thinks that hes has a nice, tight arse hole.

>Shia's next attempt at fame may be in Straya, capital of funposting

Oh kek please, this better be real. It all just fits so nicely