HAVE WE STATED THE CRUSADE?

HAVE WE STATED THE CRUSADE?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-elections-netherlands-geert-wilders-freedom-party-turkey-fascist-no-difference-rallies-islam-a7632571.html
independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=wr8hE-KgptM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_I
youtube.com/watch?v=3s45XOnYOIw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317460/Turkey-threatens-cancel-EU-refugee-deal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TELL ME THIS IS FAKE

Sauce?

IT'S HAPPENING

THIS IS FAKE

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-elections-netherlands-geert-wilders-freedom-party-turkey-fascist-no-difference-rallies-islam-a7632571.html

b but why?, I t thought nationalism was dealt a death blow

Turks should be happy Islam will continue to go unchecked all through out Eurabia.

Sure. What ever. Turk can bark but it wont make him a dog. A pig stays a pig no matter what.

Hypocrite roach Erdogan needs to die.

i can't wait

""""""moderates"""""""""

Yes, but he will officially become a dictator soon and most of the roaches think this is a good thing.

Nuke Turkey please

He is already a dictator. Why did the coup fail?

just suicide bomb him dude, you guys seem to be pretty skilled at that

FUCK YOU EUROPEAN KEKS!

independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html

>When the Turkish foreign minister says 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe', he has a point
>The Turks are right to be aggrieved
>Yet Cavusoglu has a point. He shouldn’t have been banned from the Netherlands.
>This is the real clash of civilisations – a refusal by the West to accept the equality of Muslims and Muslim nations.

How the fuck is this the response when a Turkish foreign minister declares holy wars will soon begin in Europe? European brothers, please, take back your continent!

Because it was not a coup, just a uprising of few soldiers. Then he said he stopped the coup with the power of turkish people and democracy. Now more roaches think he is a good leader

Because freedom is the antithesis of saracen scum

nice try satan

>implying the

Most likely because someone snitched.

He's a few years late... It started some time ago. Paris, Paris, Nice, Berlin, Brussels, ...

Turks loyal to Erdogan need to be deported from Europe and replaced with Kurds because they dont cause trouble.

Polish your armor boys.

We don't need to nuke Turkey. We don't hate the Turkish. We just need to pull a Ghadaffi on Erdogan, then it will be up to you to keep the country from descending into chaos.

In return, you'll get to broomstick his anus.

Good deal?

sure when do we start? cant fucking wait

>who makes anti-muslim threads?
>who brings muslims into your country?
>who wants you to hate muslims internationally because you cannot remove them domestically?
>who is always the first to support a war and always the first to condemn and blame you for the destruction of Muslim societies?
>who wants to destroy their biggest shill being president because his supporters found the coincidence during the campaign?
>who do you remove to solve all these problems simultaneously?

Good deal, but what about Erdogan's supporters? 50% of Turkey supports him, we need to kill them too.

I can't wait for the new crusade.

You'll be forgotten history soon, roach.

DEUS VULT!

Back to the nukes then.

You can't get angry at a dog for biting your table legs. It doesn't know any better.

They'll change around and follow the next hype, we just gotta make sure the next hype is a pretty cool one.

Crusade implies christians waging a holy war.
This is a crescentade or some such shit.

Crusade comes later.

Why the FUCK does T*rkey believe they're allowed to campaign in foreign countries about their own internal affairs? And then complain about nazism and make thinly veiled threats, as theyre literally trying to become a dictatorship?

Goddamn retarded sanddindus

If you want a serious answer, it's his campaign strategy.

He's trying to get the entire western world against him, because it appeals to a lot of his voters. The classic 'us vs them' strategy. And at the same time, he appears to be the brave, strong leader standing up to the rest of the world and 'telling them how it is!'

> implying an outright war against muzzies would be bad for Europe

Bring it on, my assault spoon is keen to taste roach blood

DEUS VULT, BROTHERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
:-)

Yes but "us vs them" only really works when there is a Them that actually hates you. This is just Erdogan's administration chimping out and shitflinging on their own, isn't it?

shit clumps stick to the shit monkey when it takes a shit to fling its shit.
Erdogan is the shit monkey, Turks are the shit clumps.

Baptist here. I'm waiting brothers, I will assist you in whatever way possible. I SHALL DIE WITH A PURPOSE

>We just need to pull a Ghadaffi on Erdogan

Damn, don't you dare compare Mr Ghadaffi to this roach again, Ahmed.

WOO CRUSADE LETS GO, RAPE AND PILLAGE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY BROTHERS

I bet Erdogan is a shit poster on Sup Forums

NO MERCY
NO SURVIVORS
KILL THEM ALL

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

>crescentade
>jihad

The best thing to happen is for Muslims to play their hands too soon, this slow boiling will continue to go unchecked, it needs to boil over ASAP.

Who said Christians have to be the instigator of the holy war. Jihad by definition is a holy war, the mass immigration of muslims into Europe is a part of this. The war has already begun and is being fought culturally and politically, and white Europe is losing without even realizing it.

TAKE CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN?

Does anyone have the "we will retake Byzantium" crusader meme? Asking for a fellow Templar

Here be the Satanic Roach.

Soon, thank you :^)

>who makes anti-muslim threads?
Europeans

>who brings muslims into your country?
Americans, Jews, commies

>who wants you to hate muslims internationally because you cannot remove them domestically?
Nobody

>who is always the first to support a war and always the first to condemn and blame you for the destruction of Muslim societies?
America

>who wants to destroy their biggest shill being president because his supporters found the coincidence during the campaign?
America

>who do you remove to solve all these problems simultaneously?
Muslims, Jews, Americans

>Doesn't know Turks

Not soon enough. The liberation of Constantinople needs to happen.

PLEASE COME AND LETS START!

The Germans take very much hits historically before they stand up and fight. But if we do, we win! It would be legal to purge the Muslim cancer out of Germany. Lets go

um no ,
cia cia cia cia cia
not supported by my civs .

Roaches get fucked. You're starting a war you will not win.

Honestly my favorite military march, although in this case, this might be more relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Reminder US still has nuclear weapons in Turkey controlled by US in a US army bases.

Southern Baptist reporting. Are we proddies allowed to Crusade? I'm really not sure how it works, does Billy Graham have to call it or something?

This will reverberate throughout Hagia Sophia when the Baphometian medallions are cut down and the city liberated.

youtube.com/watch?v=wr8hE-KgptM

LET'S TAKE COSTANTINOPLES BACK!

I hope the Turks wipe out Germany and the Balkans while I get to watch from my comfy island.

I'm curious as well. Still though, I'll go anyway to defend western civilization and Jesus himself.

>polish

At the start of a war the civilian population is protected by the ‘Fourth Geneva Convention’ and ‘Protocol I.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_I

I suggest that the Dutch, German, Swedish and British Governments get any Turkish Combatants to register see Articles 43 and 44. (Undercover military personnel are unlikely to but it is polite to ask before shooting them for Perfidy.)

>nuking turkey
>roaches are known to survive nukes
What do?

Articles 43 and 44 clarify the military status of members of guerrilla forces. Combatant and prisoner of war status is granted to members of dissident forces when under the command of a central authority. Such combatants cannot conceal their allegiance; they must be recognizable as combatants while preparing for or during an attack.

LOSE AGAIN
LOSE AGAIN
LOSE AGAIN
LOSE AGAIN

Does Deus Vult?

Why is satanic turkey not a parking lot yet?

Hey Chaim

Fucking this. I'm not even catholic but you better believe I'm showing up to retake Constantinople in the name of Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s45XOnYOIw

Is swear to god erdoroach and his boyband of fuckboys are the biggest LARPers

All I got senpai, sorry

10-4 good buddy. nukes incomin'.

>what is spain

Don't worry mah boy gonna mess them up and remember DEUS VULT

yeah, give me a shout when he starts that war with Russia that he promised a long time ago

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317460/Turkey-threatens-cancel-EU-refugee-deal.html

You wont be laughing when he lets in millions more refugees in to Europe.

Turkey has been the biggest and most effective buffer for Europe against refugees.

You can do anything as long as you repent afterwards

The numbers ...

Hey Turks! Should we just let Russia deal with you?

Wouldn't that cause even more migrants to enter Europe? You want that? The homeless Turks would go to Germany lol.

There is only 1 viable solution, pic rel

fucken jew on a stick would say lay down and take it up the arsehole

SO LET IT BE!

DEUS VULT

>tfw you will probably get to bomb the fuck out of turkroaches in your lifetime

Also it's like this guy deliberately wants to get his country militarily gangraped

Turkey makes me sad

The country has so much potential but Erdogan fucks everything up and tries to make it a rogue state

Ataturks dream is dead

FUCKING HAPPENING 4RTH CRUSADE SOON
BUY SWORD NOW

No. No one can speak in the name of our father.
Killing is a sin, but sometimes a man's gotta make a choice. And repent afterwise.
This is for the greater good.

you didn't think this through
just let serbians do genocide once moar... pls?!

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T