Stop watching anime

Stop watching anime.

but i haven't finished samurai champloo yet

Nah.

Anime for most people is a barely touched industry in the west with tons of variety (aside from typical high school harem).

No.

Mugen dies

Can't tell me what to do, Varj

Emperor>Satyricon>Darkthone>Mayhem>Burzum

There's something mentally wrong with people who watch moeshit and have a fixation on anime girls who are devoid of any personality. I've noticed a lot of them start getting into really gay shit.

>anime girls who are devoid of any personality

Anime and it's toxic culture is one of the main reasons japan population is soon going to be extinct.

It's more of a symptom, actually.

I visited Sup Forums the other day and witnessed an argument between two people. They were arguing whether it matters if their waifu is not a virgin.

I don't watch anime, Varg.

I've grown out of those childrens cartoons

Fuck you, I love lolis.

Dissection>Watain>Agalloch>Bathory>Emperor

>There's something mentally wrong with people who watch moeshit
Technically all animu is moe going by the Jap definition and not the bastardized western version spewed by shonen children and manimeshitters

Said the Brit.
A lot of people watch anime in the West, even normies so it's not just fat lonely weebs.

Darkthrone>Mayhem>Enslaved>Diaboli>Bathory

Well what I meant was that anime isn't being tailored for the west and as a result keeps its Japanese charm.

>jap extinction meme to justify mass immigration
shoo kike

The (((population slump))) is a recovery from the previous decades babyboom. It's naturally correcting itself.

Forest>Nitberg>Branikald>old Darkthrone>Bumzur

Agree.