Justify dying for your country to me, Sup Forums. How is this noble? Why should I volunteer myself for this?

Justify dying for your country to me, Sup Forums. How is this noble? Why should I volunteer myself for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dying for a country filled with kikes, spiks and cucks makes you a cuck.

Dying in defense of others is the most noblist of goals. However, most of military service is cuckoldry. You are just a pawn in some rich (often Jewish) man's global plans.

Which is why you fight for ideals, and not for governments.

It's not anymore.

What ideals? Who would I be protecting by traveling halfway around the world to murk shitskins?

>Dying in defense of others is the most noblist of goals.
This is about it.
If there was an actual threat of your country being invaded I would hope that everyone on Sup Forums would do their part willingly.

OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION

Join the military under the condition that you want to better yourself, likely through a throw of the dice. You're potentially risking death - which happens every day anyway - for more opportunities down the road. You will also challenge your physical and mental toughness and benefit as a result.

Or you could just go in as some sort of administrator for the GI bill. Unless you're combat arms, you won't be getting hurt I'm sure, but you'll probably grow less as well. You can beat a game on Very Easy and be happy.

because the real war is with birth rates, not kike interests

You're a dead man everyday, essentially living on borrowed time. Some asshole could run a red light, fucking you six ways from Sunday. You could catch a disease that will make you bleed from you asshole to death. Some nigger could shoot you in the back just for those 20$ for you wallet. A big space rock could hit your hometown. An airplane could crash into your house as you sleep. You will die anyways at an old age, I'm not sure of the nobility but some do it just because they can.

I don't really care about protecting Canada I just want to legally kill people.

The only noble thing to die for is creating ascended consciousness and for your own race.

no?

I would die for my country but not for the government.

Well if we were doing things right in the ME, we would murk a whole lot more on a much grander scale, and either put the fear of Allah into them or kill so many that their plans for global domination are undesirable.

>this post

It used to be a thing when your country was worth fighting for.

Now, the only thing worth fighting for it getting your country back.

youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4

Cattle die, and Kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself, but there is one thing i know which never dies and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds.

Yes.

I'm in the military. Can confirm, it's retarded.
You're both a pawn of books rats who know jack shit about what's it really like on the field for the common soldier, and a cuck working a medium wage job which is both boring as shit and fruitless.

You're better off in IRA or ISIS at least you know what you're fucking around for each day.

Nice fact about that plane that arrives with dead americans. Not real, they are stored in a morgue on the base and when the day arrives that they should arrive are put in the plane so it looks likes it just arrived. It is only done for the ceremony, otherwise it would be a logistical nightmare.

thanks