You have ten(10) seconds to name five(5) reason why Feminism is such a bad thing

You have ten(10) seconds to name five(5) reason why Feminism is such a bad thing.

How about 5 reasons why best Korea shouldnt wipe you off the face of the earth

Nice try but you can kiss your TV and phones goodbye.

Her tits look nice. I'd be lying if I said i wouldn't get on my knees and let her fuck my face with a strap on.

I would fuck shit out of her if you know what I mean

I have a black belt in korean martial arts

Is that a trap? I need to know

this is important

What are you faggot?

Very important we need to know.

That's Emma Watson

digits

makes your butthole this big O

Inefficiency in government and business. Demographic decline. Pussification of society, feels over reals. Only espoused by ugly dikes. Makes us focus on non issues instead of reall issues.

Fuck feminism.

For me feminism is ok, but radical feminism should be banned, is like woman's creationism.

>real men do men struff
>real women do women stuff
>women and man are NOT equals
>women use women's skills to compensate the differences because they know how the game works
>ugly women can't exploit their femininity and try to make life miserable for both men and (real) women

1) While proposedly working towards the equality of the sexes, a critical amount of catastrophically damaging initiatives have been fostered by feminist groups
2) The desire to remain leaderless for a group made up of diverse members and having undergone changes through time of its long history, it is very possible and commonplace to claim to be a feminist and simoustainly distance oneself from the issues with feminism, when presented with them
3) Belief in a patriarchy and glass ceiling in western countries requires conspiratorial paranoid persecution complex, which is not a healthy life choice - nor justyfyable when facts about income and university graduation rates are presented
4) It robs women of free agency
5) It is radical in it's social reforms and is drastically undermining the liberty and prosperity of western domocracies

that's Eliza, nigger

Nu feminist theory is not about equality but rather a dogma predicated on the belief that men are inherently evil and must be feminized or killed for the sake of humanity. The goal is and has been to make young boys hate themselves for being boys and create an environment where only he effeminate can survive. It has led to almost all of our modern social ills in the west including the rise of traps, bad gender relations, betas and neets, so called "roasties", traps and the rise of the transgender movement, and the widespread popularity of anime and video games. There is legitimately no greater threat to the stability of the world right now than feminists in positions of power.

>implying costco brands arent equal.

>(((10)))
>(((5)))
Nice try Schlomo

These guys get it

It should be noted that this is mostly done through organized social ostracizing and emotional bullying at the slightest sign of disagreement with the mob.

yeah im sure you'll be real hard to replace

Constitutionally stupid.
Based on lies.
Marxist alignment.
Promotes misandry.
Glorifies lesbianism.

Say the Jews have disproportionate control over western civilizations affairs, and have a disdain for your average goy.
>Rightwing conspiracy nazi retard

Say women face an organized conspiracy of all men, but mostly white men to systematically keep them from self actualization (in 2017) and that all white men must be forced to bend the knee
>Brave enlightened empowered and decent human

I am getting sick of this retarded gay earth.

1. Because
2. They're
3. All
4. Such
5. Cunts.

Define it first, because nobody agrees on what it is.
>A belief in, and peaceful action towards, the social equality of the sexes in all matters (usually excluding fields where physical bodily differences are important,0 such as military service)
Sounds good to me! There's still legitimate sexism in some fields, including software (gamedev is severely male-biased even accounting for the lower numbers of women in STEM). Unfortunately a lot of people who identify as feminist are far more extreme than this in their views.

bait also

its gay
its gay
its gay
its gay
women and men have equal rights in 1st world countries

MOMMY GIMMIE MILKIES

Really though, more pics of her plz

1. It's not
2. It's not
3. It's not
4. It's not
5. Women are superior

Stop posting eliza faggot. The one thing I hate as much as CTR on this site is seeing people I recognize. You have been posting this /r9k/ Anne frank wannabe for 3 days straight. Your Jewish girl is ugly. Stop posting this bitch in every one of your posts. If you keep this up you will make every south Korean look bad. Every time they see that flag they will think its /eliza/fag. Get back to /r9k/ faggot. SAGE

oh no our CNN machines and note 7s, please no what will we ever do without you mongoloids

i can't. im unironically a feminist