I'm leaving this FUCKIng god forsaken website. I've wasted enough of my life here

I'm leaving this FUCKIng god forsaken website. I've wasted enough of my life here.
However, before i go. One last thread, and i have a request.

Please leave me some parting red pills before i leave. Ideally reading material, good youtube channels, films, documentaries.

I'm a chronic shitposter and it ends tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489485716061.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UchDhiOhEVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S2BM4YxlkqA
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&list=WL&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=tzK0J1O5z60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489485716061.webm

Red pill right here.

See you tomorrow

So that's what they do in medical research facilities eh.

Might have to join my local branch of antifa/peta

Thanks for that.

Ah so i see you've tried to leave before too.

I'm using a site blocking app this time. no turning back.
here have some OC

You can check out any time you like

Don't forget you're here forever

>I'm leaving this FUCKing god forsaken website
>Makes a thread about it
>Can't even decided between saying fucking full caps or not

HAHAHAH

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Im 100% fine with anything occurring to a human but animals?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

see you tommorow
thats your redpill

heh

See you tomorrow, OP!

There's no point in flouncing off an anonymous imageboard OP, just fucking go.

You're only making me more motivated to leave my friends.

>taking the bait
You have much to learn mohammed

Good luck!
I have been saying the same for the last 10 years.

You are literally here for ever, not because it's a curse, but because there is no place like this outside. No matter where you go, reddit or some other community, you will never find a place like this.

>leaving Sup Forums
>ever

Sup Forums its like cigarretes, one never really quits, only you leave it temporarily, heck it can be for years and years, but when the chips are down one always come back.

Everybody else is a sensitive butterfly and I fucking hate it

>Can't even respond to the criticism
>Somehow b8 makes you more motivated
>You're only making me more motivated to leave my friends.

Do you have a vagina cause you sure as shit type like you do.

You're not leaving. There is no escape.

Why? Is it Because you don't like how facts show the real side of the "religion of peace"? kys is a better solution

you are never gonna leave you britistan faggot, the ride never ends, you've been warned when you first came here- you are here forever.

first bigger habbening and your back "just to check out" the fresh memes n shit
enjoy while it lasts bong

>tried to switch to reddit
>tried to debate people on things
>got ignored and downvoted most of time
>eventually got banned

my biggest regret was not calling anyone a nigger the whole time

You're here forever, OP.

one of us
one of us
one of us

>he isn't redpilled AND vegan
If you can criticize muzzles for slitting throats and violent nigs for being violent but turn around and fire up a steak, you are living an unexamined life.

Sort yourself out, fatty.

>I'm leaving this FUCKIng god forsaken website. I've wasted enough of my life here.

No you aren't, you spastic cunt.

See you tomorrow faggot!

The fact that you posted a Harry Potter pic gave away that you are a leftist faggot infiltrator.

hello korea
i have 1 question
how do i make japs furious? you should know, i think you guys dont like each other much?
any tips

Oh i'm sure i will, but right now my life is falling apart more than usual and i need to leave this place so i can unfuck my shit.

However, if there is a genuine happening (not some immigrant in sweden filleting their canteen worker) i will of course come straight back here.

I agree, i will miss it! Join me brother!

whatutalkinabout

See above

Will do, my friend

In reality i probably would have moved to reddit after a couple of weeks. This has put me off the idea. Cheers

FUCK off you alien looking BASTARD

The Century of the self
Amazing documentary on YouTube.

But you can never leave...

here's the final red pill:

don't open her nudes. don't do it user.

Fuck you, you pile of worthless trash.

what a cute looking boy.

I've been a huge fan of Adam Curtis's documentaries since I discovered them maybe 8 years ago, but only recently realized how subtly red-pilled they all are.

>and it ends tonight
I'm afraid I can't let that happen, user.

What is it with that dude and genital muliation on mice?

>Please leave me some parting red pills before i leave.

>Christianity is correct
>If you want to go against the Jew, marry and have children
>Education is overrated
>Violence is underrated

>fuck everything, there is nothing
>please give me things i liked here

fuck you

.1 of the world population is Jewish. 22% of all Nobel prizes were awarded to Jews. Jews are the master people. Also their IQ is higher than whites. People that are anti semetic on this board are satirists or teenagers. You guys are like niggers blaming another people for your own failure you know that right? Inb4 Jew shill (((Anything or anyone you don't like))). Jews, the final red pill.

>FUCKing god forsaken website
Hmm sounds pretty familiar, think I've heard
>this god forsaken FUCKing website
on a Youtube video recently. Wasn't about Sup Forums though. It was about Twitter.

You and I both know what I'm talking about OP. You god damned degenerate copycat scumbag. Glad you are leaving.

This is true. I've left for as long as a year, but always return to shitpost.

As much as Sup Forums is ephemeral and chaotic, there's a certain timelessness here that doesn't exist anywhere else.

Or maybe the nitrous from my dentist hasn't quite worn off yet and I'm just being a sentimental fag.

Some of you guys are alright. Come back to shitpost tomorrow.

And nothing of value was lost.

It's true, Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 112-115, most likely due to selection pressures throughout medieval Europe. So they are going to produce a massively disproportionate amount of 140 IQ+ people, for their ethnicity.

Great, more Reddit fags shitting up the board.

Do you know how I know you are from Reddit?

I'll give you a hint.

It's because of posts like this.

Kill yourself.

well if your mother stops sending me them then i wont have to worry about opening them mate

FInally a fucking suggestion. And a good one at that. I'm betting adam curtis will feature something Sup Forums related in his next documentary. A pepe at the very least.

Thanks lad, solid red pills.
I often think society needs more violence. Keeps things in order.
The trouble is it's usually inflicted by the stupid upon the intelligent when it should be the other way around.
Pass me the flail.

haha well met my friend

theyre also more prone to various genetic diseases due to inbreeding. the more you know.

>wow two people said the same thing on the internet

I thought it was because of the fucking upvote blog post style writing?

It's pretty obvious you browse Sup Forums.

Nobody else would shill this hard for a fat lard.

What i find terribly sad is that there is almost no IRL interaction between the members of this board. HWNDU was a great example of what this could be.

Why don't we have chapters all over the country?

Also has that going for it, unfortunately the poor form sticks out most blatantly, so I didn't even read what he said until you made reference to it. Multiple signs of cancer.

BECAUSE THIS ISN'T REDDIT, DESU

meetup @ starbucks!

We could literally redpill thousands of people IRL

But thanks to edgy fucktards like you that will never happen

eat shit
this is one of two anime pictures i have saved, i just appreciate the aesthetic

but have you collected all the flags?

You'll be back soon

My friend, you couldn't redpill a blue-collar, white, Christian family living in 1950s Mississippi.

>kr0n

Shitty meme artist who traces.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE.

I honestly believe at this point in time that we are stronger on here than in the street with our pillow waifu's. our memes and discourse influence people throughout this internet, the more vocal of us learn a lot from being here and spread knowledge organically slowly leading to a revolution ie trump winning. protests at this point are normie tier.

>Redpill people

That's not how it works. The best movements in the world never wasted time. They always seized control.
Great Britain never bothered to teach savages you sailed the Goddamn seas and conquered the entire planet almost. Your mistake was turning it all over.

>leaving Sup Forums
autism isn't curable OP.

Bye faggot, see you tomorrow.

See you tomorrow lad

well shit. you have to at least admit this guys traces are better than the originals. here is my second anime picture.

I'm in two minds about this. A lot of people say trump won because the left were too busy spamming online rather than getting out IRL.

If it boils down to whichever party covered the most footground. We (sadly) had little to do with his victory

Can you people please actually make some suggestions now rather than bullying me?

You don't have to leave this website; just leave this board. there are pleanty of other productive and non-degemerative SFW boards out there. However, you may want to leave the website completely if the cancerous boards become to tempting to go on to

>implying you can conquer the entire planet from behind a keyboard

>theyre also more prone to various genetic diseases due to inbreeding. the more you know.
This is true, but they are unquestionably more intelligent than the general white population.

for you OP

Little race redpill by Muhammed Ali:

youtube.com/watch?v=UchDhiOhEVQ

See you tomorrow!

A little redpill by the man you are not allowed to name:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2BM4YxlkqA

Goodbye, Ackhmed, you will not be missed.

Roko's Basilisk

>before i leave

you mean before you come back in 2 hours

Long and good race redpilling video:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0

>be 8
>still wetting the bed like a little faggot
>punishments for wetting the bed get progressively worse each time
>goes from yelling to spanking to breaking my video games to beating
>still can't help it, I just wake up in a puddle of piss even if I don't drink for a few hours before bed and use the toilet right before bed
>one saturday morning mom and aunt are drunk
>some kind of family drama going on, they're mad at my dad and mom's talking about divorce
>mom comes in and sees I wet the bed again
>she just leaves the room and ignores me for the next few hours
>that's not normal, she usually punishes me immediately
>like 4 hours later she and my aunt come in my room with a few belts
>saying stuff like "I'm about to burst, can't hold it in anymore, it's time to give him his punishment"
>they push me onto the bed and tie my arms and legs to the bedframe with the belts
>mom stands above me and unloads her entire bladder full of hot golden piss all over my prepubescent body
>"yea you like being a little toilet boy don't you?"
>aunt does the same
>I had never even seen a vagina before today, and my aunt was very attractive in her early 30s and not overweight like mom
>got a raging boner that felt like it was about to explode looking at her hairy cunny 3 inches away from my face, blasting hot piss into my mouth and up my nose
>they noticed my erection
>"oh so you do like being our little toilet boy...well I've got something else I've been cooking up for you toilet boy"
>aunt turns around and lays a huge chocolate sausage directly onto my chin and lips
>the smell was so strong I thought I was going to die
>mom was laughing and trying to fart on me but thankfully she couldn't poop
>aunt starts stroking my 100% solid shaft through my piss-soaked shorts
>it felt like nothing I'd ever felt before, I didn't know how to masturbate yet and had never cummed
>"no toilet paper, this will have to do" she said as she wiped her shitty butthole on my dick through the underwear

Nothing red pilled me on Jews until I listened to this Jew explain their (and his) involvement in WW1

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&list=WL&index=7

It's a very good one and worth your time

i have a theory that sociopathy is also common amongst the jewish community. It would explain the whole "crazy jew" stereotype and the fact that most of the elite are statistically sociopaths.

thanks mate

Further more. Have you lot read about the reptilian brain? A primal part of the brain that sociopaths and psychopaths seem to have higher activity in.

yfw david icke was right all along. reptilians actually exist.

are you thinking yet?

>i've wasted enough of my life here
>but I want attention before I go
>im totally going guis
>guis

You don't need redpills you need arsenic ones

>*punches chest to restart heart*
Nice pasta, saw it yesterday

Bhagavad Gita

Propertarianism is the future.

>Just a shaved head
She's lucky to have her Vagina intact.

Might as well toss away all electronics dude

no, their will only go like a week and you will return

wew lad. hot.

>Propertarianism
Fantastic stuff my friends. These are real tasty red pills.

Does anyone know about the black pill? Was richard ramirez woke?

>she continued jerking me off using the soft fresh poop and pee as lube
>after about 30 seconds it felt like my dick was inside a thick jelatin cube made with a mixture of LSD, cocaine, and pure concentrated dopamine
>I came extremely hard, like literally 20x more intense than I can possibly achieve now even by edging for days after a month of nofap
>my dick sprayed cream for what felt like a full minute as my entire body was hot and pulsating in pure ecstasy unimaginable to anyone that didn't experience this
>went unconscious
>woke up like 10 hours later in clean clothes and a clean bed
>aunt told me she'd cut my penis off with scissors if I ever spoke of what happened to anyone, then kissed me on the lips

more of a redpilled aunt story but my mom was pretty redpilled too

Okay, see you tomorrow!

>youtube.com/watch?v=tzK0J1O5z60

Read the Holy Bible. May ye find Christ if you havent. For we are supposed to by anonymous, so if that were true, I wouldn't know if you believe in the Christ or not, yet I can see you when you post for your mind formulated this thread. The Sup Forums system was just a tool your mind used, lad.4

that's a good artist desu

see you tomorrow

giving up electronics and the internet is pretty much suicide at this moment in time. My friend, did you not read industrial society and its future?