/éirepol/ Has Enda played the trump card???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M25gEcS24u0
dailystormer.com/irelands-fake-news-pm-says-he-never-called-trump-a-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sb4HVLuv4o
herald.ie/news/race-hate-gang-in-temple-bar-orgy-of-violence-27984181.html
thejournal.ie/enda-trump-meeting-3291964-Mar2017/)
irishtimes.com/news/politics/kenny-strongly-criticised-for-inviting-trump-to-ireland-1.3013620)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319522/Europe-headed-religion-wars-despite-Wilders-stumble-Turkish-minister-says.html
joe.ie/news/pic-racist-stickers-appearing-dublin-need-torn-581585
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyGVCUufJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enda disrespected Trump, wheres the apology?

We /greatestally/ now.

brits BTFO

Based Pence.

Faggots on Twitter going mental.

Why I love is the fawn over actually monsters.

The Chinese Premier, and Arab Sheiks, and Castro etc. A hundred thousand welcomes.

Typical hypocrisy.

It just shows you how much UK and US sjw bullshit has seeped into Ireland.Like that fucking privilege march they had in TCD.

Remember there was that riot on Portmarnock beach between niggers and whites?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OP?!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M25gEcS24u0
>be me
>newest NP video comes out, titled "I'm with Ibrahim Halawai!"
Wtf.jpg?
>watch Video
>video starts with Justin Barret talk By about implementing a Muslim Ban, and ends with him saying he agrees with Halawai, who has always claimed to be Egyptian and not Irish
Why is Justin so based?

Was that the one the news didn't report and said it never happened?

kinship? Is this a white nationalist dog whistle?

Ends is a lying cunt, this REAL news says so
dailystormer.com/irelands-fake-news-pm-says-he-never-called-trump-a-racist/

>Spain
>brits BTFO

Don't mind us, just being the first country Trump met right after his presidency

I bet you're not even on the list

No. That was the riot that was meant to have happened on St Stephen's Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sb4HVLuv4o

That's the Portmarnock one. You can see the feral niggers on the prowl.

>kinship? Is this a white nationalist dog whistle?

Hope so.

Firstly, out PM doesn't speak English.

Secondly, UK flag,:

Donald Trump called roughly a dozen foreign heads of government the day after his election victory, including leaders in Ireland, Turkey, India, Japan and Mexico.

The president-elect also spoke with leaders in Egypt, Israel, Australia and South Korea, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed. A day later, he had phone conversations with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May.

He called the Irish nearly first, and the Roaches before you.

The Hibernians are at it again.

They can't keep getting away with it!!

Man, I had no idea dindu's where causing shit even in Ireland now...

SAD

that picture never fails to make me laugh

herald.ie/news/race-hate-gang-in-temple-bar-orgy-of-violence-27984181.html

Don't forget the nigger "gang" targeting Irish people in Temple Bar. Viciously beating their white victims.

Had a look at twitter lads. The lefties are beyond mad with Enda.

>He called the Irish nearly first, and the Roaches before you.
>called

Ours met face to face AND held hands

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

I can't wait for him to visit. I wonder is there a way to convert the kinetic energy created by their "literal shaking" to electricity it'd solve our energy crisis for years to come.

He's already there lad.

'Cause he forgot you existed.

Held hands to make up for it.

He means Donald visiting here, obviously...

Fuck me, I lived in Ireland, then and never heard about this.

I can't imagine people rolling over for that stuff there.

No Trump visiting Ireland, Enda did invite him after all.

weren't the Irish slaves even in America? I guess they share a hatred for Britain.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

POTATO NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The eternal Hibernian strikes again.

So we're basically the side bitch Trump prefers to his wife that's let herself go? Not sure how too feel about this...

How do we make leftists believe unironically in the Hibernian Conspiracy?

Irish people won't do anything, just make excuses for brown/black people's behaviour. So many lefties here, m8.

Was that the one where that white American family on vacation got beaten and robbed?

I think Colin Flaherty interviewed them.

ok, i know i have to be reading this wrong, but are irish wetbacks taking er jerbs too?

how does that work, exactly? do they swim the atlantic?

No.

I aldready posted about it here:

Trumps visiting Ireland? When? Can there be any happenings expected in terms of protest?

>So we're basically the side bitch Trump prefers to his wife that's let herself go? Not sure how too feel about this...

Be Happy, he never called Spain at all!

We don't because its not true, stop mentioning those lies ...

There's 50,000 illegal micks and like 10-30,000,000 spics.

The whole "undocumented Irish" shit is so fucking dumb.

Sorry misread that. Forgot the OP picture.

But yeah it will be great.
>know lefty girl
>hates Trump, massive bernout
>lives in the same town as Trump's hotel
>also where Pence's great-grandparents are from
>very likely he'll visit there when he comes over
>know that it's killing her inside
>mfw

Stop being so jelly Spain, you haven't been this mad since Elizabeth I rejected Philip II marriage proposal and went to war with us because she said no.

Don't do that you Kraut Nigger! I already get shit on for being white, I don't want these leftists coming after me for my Irish sounding name too you cunt.

Also
>how does that work, exactly? do they swim the atlantic?

No they just overstay their visa like all the other immigrants do.

>its not true
Yes yes maith an buachaill. The sassanach know nothing.

> Trumps visiting Ireland?
He was invited anyway. (thejournal.ie/enda-trump-meeting-3291964-Mar2017/)

> Can there be any happenings expected in terms of protest?
Oh God yes, it's going to be fantastic. (irishtimes.com/news/politics/kenny-strongly-criticised-for-inviting-trump-to-ireland-1.3013620)

Damn they pissed at that?

Hon Enda, smart political move for Ireland! Fuck those whining bitches opposed to it

>girl in Ireland is a bernout
Why? Do you most people follow our politics, even the primaries?

>be 1 minute late in making the thread
>wonder why noone is in that thread
>find this thread
So which is it gonna be?

>Stop being so jelly Spain, you haven't been this mad since Elizabeth I rejected Philip II marriage proposal and went to war with us because she said no.

The fuckin' whore was lucky he eye looked at her.

>Do you most people follow our politics, even the primaries?
American news is world news m8. Everyone knows about it.

Yours of course, it has an OP

>weren't the Irish slaves even in America?
Your history is very bad, the Irish in the USA entered and were forced to conscript to the US military, they were not kept as slaves by Britain in America, America was already independent at this point.

Remember the 1 million you filthy Sassnach!

>1 minute late
More like an hour.

>So which is it gonna be?
I'm content to stay here, no use splitting the threads.

The media the world over pretty much tried to convince people if Trump one we were gonna drag gays out onto the street and cull them.

Everyone jumped on the band wagon of virtue signalling of "Look how great I am I hate Trump too". The morning of Trumps win was one of the funniest days of my on Facebook.

>Get rejected by Liz
>Raise an Armada to invade
>Get destroyed
>Cry about it
>Can't handle the banter
It's like Alex Salmond being dumped by an English woman and then he joins the SNP and hates on England.

True story btw.

Irish politicians are all spineless, every last on e of them. Enda disgraced the entire nation during Trump's campaign and now the faggot has to pretend like he never said anything bad about the POTUS. And the sick thing is, we have no one better. Every other party is as bad or worse.

>Sassnach

Is that like the Irish Sasquatch or somethin?

It's the Irish version of Goyim

Boycott turkish barbers lads. Tell your friends to do the same and show them this.

I don't want this in my country

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319522/Europe-headed-religion-wars-despite-Wilders-stumble-Turkish-minister-says.html

>an hour
that's why not even an hour past the usual time has gone by this point isn't it.

>Damn they pissed at that?

It's not far off the mark.

Mary of England (Elizabeths sister) was married to Philip of Spain, Mary died and the throne passed to Elizabeth, Philip proposed to Elizabeth and she declined and then the Spanish Armada kicked off.

It was a power move by Philip really as a King could effectively lay claim to a Queens property/holdings etc through marriage or something, I don't know too much about the details of it other than the basics.

It really is, the Taoiseach's visit to the US is tradition at this stage, a refusal would just be a straight up insult. Best not spit in the face of the man that can economically kill us with Tariffs and shit.

First smart thing he's done but knowing Enda he'll fuck up 5 minutes later.

Career politicians I swear.

Why the fuck does he have half an ounce of clovers in his pocket? It's not even tidy.

I'm still gonna cull them.

>I'm still going to cull him
No your not, we already have someone for that

Know this might be a question for a separate thread but how likely would be guys say that Ireland is to take in a shit ton of refugees like Sweden and Germany? Think people have learned from them and we're safe?

1/4

>Why the fuck does he have half an ounce of clovers in his pocket?

Kek I didn't even notice that, the Irish stereotypes just keep reinforcing themselves

Absolute madmen

2/4

3/4

Good ol' uncle Pence

4/4

Irish tradition to wear a shamrock on Paddy's day.

>It's not even tidy.
That however is just Enda being a dope.

Shh you fuck, lads there's no such thing as a Hibernian Conspiracy. Forget you ever heard that term.

Hibernian Conspiracy is the final red-pill

Hey, what brackets do we use for the irish?

{{{O'Grady}}}
or
[[[Kelley]]]

>our PM doesn't speak English.
just

You cannot stop us. Your country is mick'd irreparably. We paddies shall inherit the earth

But the Bogdanoffs bow to us

Fuckn', shamrock jus hangin' oot his pocket, it just dusnae add up

>This wasn't white vs black blown out of proportion it was a white fella and a black fella having a knock and all the black fellas mates( who happened to be black) started getting involved needless to say the white people didnt stop hurling abuse nal
Fucking state of you lot down there these days.

Out of all the global leaders who shat on Trump, Enda is the most spineless. He literally acts like he never said a thing.

No matter what brave face they put on it, Trump never forgets, never forgives. He will get his revenge on Enda somewhere down the line.

Got 18 bottles and a bottle of bush ready to go tomorrow lads. Who else on the lash?

Digits says Trump calls Edna a filthy bogtrotter before he leaves

Are Poles white and based lads?
joe.ie/news/pic-racist-stickers-appearing-dublin-need-torn-581585

The Irish National Party seems great desu.
I'm a norn Ireland protestant but frankly the only kind of Irish nationalism that could ever appeal to unionists is the kind that Barrett talks about.
Non Sectarian right wing nationalism.
Adams and sf will get fucking no way as long as they keep venerating terrorists like saints.
Too much bad blood there.

Reroll
Please Happen

Dame Edna Kelly has been a spineless cunt for a few years, why the Republicans keep voting him in I don't know? Cuckoldry syndrome is my diagnosis, many such cases south.

Kek shall be blessed this day!

I work in construction, there are a lot of Irishmen here in that industry. I am sure plenty of them are illegal, but they are all white. White is more important than legal.

More like tin whistle, am i right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyGVCUufJU

>I'm a norn Ireland Protestant

STOP DIVIDING US COME TO THIS THREAD

Bump