This vid from Fox News is fucking insane - Is this Judge guy legit???

He just casually drops a fucking bombshell on the Fox Morning show and nobody bats a fucking eyelid since then??!

youtube.com/watch?v=oAn6V3_r2TI

Why is this not all over the place??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FLrK9NmfM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. Obamagate is 100 atomic bombs worse than Watergate. President uses foreign spies to spy on political campaign of opposition party candidate. Now trump is president...is Obama still using foreign spies against us? This needs the SPOTLIGHT.

our propagandist news media is doing their best to ignore it. Fox is the closest thing we have to objectivity and even they're fairly untrustworthy.

Just wait

Because allah snackbar that's why.

This hasn't exploded yet, give a little more time. Trump is playing 3D chess and is bidding his time. I say within 2 weeks Trump will provide evidence of the biggest scandal in US history.

Judge Napolitano is /ourguy/ and based libertarian. He used to have his own show at Fox Businesses but he pissed off the neo-con goys and they took his show.

Judge Napolitano has been /ourguy/ for like the past 6-7 years

>Napoleon
>Based
No.. But Judge Neapolitan Ice Cream is quite based it seems!

r u 'avin a giggle there, m8

this is why he lost his show
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FLrK9NmfM4

That creature is from Venezuela, fucking demon.. It has to go back, it has to be vanquished!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

He's right you know.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FLrK9NmfM4
crikey

This was the show that lost him his job.

MI6 farmed it out to Slovenia.

This is one of the final redpills back from /oldpol/

back when the leak about JTRIG came out, lots of us came to the consensus that (((the elites))) are using our countries' intelligence apparatuses to spy on eachothers' citizenry.

So the UK's GCHQ spies on US citizens, the NSA spies on UK citizens, etc.

It helps them avoid legal fuckery if anyone ever would ask about the constitutional legality of spying on your own citizens' internet activities.

yea. they were really mad at him for that

this is the most fucking based thing i have ever heard.

Objectively he is correct.

fuck

Israel is the guy in the middle. The data bank where the data is exchanged is located in Israel.

>Israel is the guy in the middle. The data bank where the data is exchanged is located in Israel.
Makes perfect sense considering how much Intel has set up shop in Israel.

>tfw remember when Hasbara was the Bogeyman of the Year before CTR/CREW/Shareblue

It was published in a newspaper around the time of the Snowden leaks that talked about the NSA and GCHQ spying on each other.

They always make shit up, but if its true its YUGE!

Nigga what ?

SPICER JUST BROUGHT UP THIS VID AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE

>Why is this not all over the place??
Why do you think a commentator at Fox would have any idea what highly sensitive anonymous intelligence sources are telling their news division, let alone be given the job of breaking that news instead of an actual reporter or host?

Literally off his meds.

Fucking based judge

Isn't it interesting the news media isn't lying when they contradict all 4 heads of the Congressional intelligence committees but is lying when they contradict Trump?

whats the blue pill taste like?

is this why so many Canadians were brigading Sup Forums during election?

it seemed very unnatural

Oh shit. What did he think, when he revealed his power level like this on live tv?

Isnt 3d chess just normal chess?

>is this why so many Canadians were brigading Sup Forums during election?
>it seemed very unnatural
I wouldn't be surprised if your guy's CSIS is also wading in the Sup Forums pool.

Now that I think about it, you hardly ever see shillposts from non-FVEYS cuntries. Maybe a rare austria/germany/brazil post, but that's it

Not when it's three levels and your standing on your head, LMFAO.

also explains ban evasion since they were not using proxies

Either the most outrageous clit or...

Long/Short:
We're all wiretapped, and this is Trump's way of getting that info out there. Not only that, the last guy that was president (can't remember his name off the top of my head) worked with agencies outside of US to get intel on American citizens.

Fucked up.

Intel was sent to Israel by Andrew Grove, a Jewish CEO of Intel during the 80's and 90's. It was merely a nepotistic move to infuse the Israeli state with capital by a traitorous Jew.

This WAS all over the place a few days ago, just not on MSM (besides one or two Fox shows, probably)

Haven't seen the video yet but thats based judge Napolitano. He knows the deal

Say it with me:

JUSTICE NAPOLITANO

this unfortunately.
JUST FUCK MY MEDIA UP FAMALAM

>JUSTICE NAPOLITANO
I wish

Sean Spicer brought it up today during the press briefing, so I'm sure it'll be in the news more now.

I think this would better suit you m8.

Napolitano has always been based as fuck.

I was hoping he was going to be Trumps first pick, been following Napolitano's stuff since 2010.

The man understands the Constitution better than anyone I've seen. He deserves a spot on the bench.

I believe the only reason they let Fox lean right sometimes is to keep people hooked on MSM and not give them a reason to go to independent media.

You know its true.
Rupert Murdoch and all his subordinate jew cronies don't care about conservatism.

SHUT IT DOWN

the board in normal chess is 2D

Because the judge is well respected and well credentialed and NOT part of The Establishment.

It wouldn't be the first time the IC reached out to a neutral 3rd party to put out information/disinformation...

Still not convinced it's 100% credible, but I don't think the judge would risk his hard earned rep dishing bullshit and hyperbole...

judge na/pol/itano has been/ourguy/ for a while

ROTFLMFAO, there you go.