TRUMP KILLING NPR FUNDING

What the fuck is with this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/amp/story/12712489/1/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why were we funding them in the first place

I'm grinning ear to ear about this. NPR's fanbase can fucking fund it themselves. NPR doesn't speak for America.

npr is leftist propaganda

Reality has a left leaning bias

Draining the swamp. Thank you President Trump.

Why do you post that brother?

To make us Brits look bad?

Funny part is that Trump's trips down to FL cost the same as a year's worth of NPR/PBS funding

Why dafuq you posting this shit on every thread nigger?

>There are people on Sup Forums who don't like Radiolab and Car Talk

sick as fuck man...I used to like UK

What's the average IQ for blacks again?

NPR is a 95% Jewish organization that is overwhelmingly globalist propaganda.

It attacked Trump nonstop during the election and has not even pretended to be bipartisan for decades.

Where there is money that you did not havge to physically earn, there will always be hordes of Jews. Good fucking riddance.

Prairie Home Companion fan here.
And of course Mountain Stage....because I'm from master state West Virginia.
But fuck NPR, who cares.

This just shows how effective poisoning is. We are tired of society being poisoned.

Checked

I'm glad they did that experiment. I didn't know that fire burns rats.

Checked. I agree completely.

NPR and PBS are gay af to be completely honest famalam

BTFO

If government funds are so important then why do they beg for more money in between every segment even though these kikes siphon money out of my paycheck every month to fund npr

You answered your own question

Id argue that you have the same IQ as one of those niggers since you are are nigger

NPR should not be funded or subsidized by the government. Make the DNC pay for it, if anything.

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is solid dude.

no it doesn't, reality is actually very right wing. you will understand this when you leave highschool and start payin your own bills

thestreet.com/amp/story/12712489/1/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html

Hmmmmm

The government funds prime (((their))) siphon.

Well maybe they should compete against starving radio DJs for jobs instead of rubbjb elbows with the dnc.

I like the idea of PBS but the whole idea behind the Corporation for Public Broadcasting is undermined by how absurdly polarized and leftist NPR is

this. its all heavily biased propaganda at this point. they should seek handouts from the dems.

>NPR's funding sources include the program fees those stations pay, and the network receives less than 2 percent of its budget directly from CPB.

Checked.

The NPR redpill was tough to swallow. I used to like wait wait don't tell me, this American life, radiolab, and the news was nice soothing background noise. Now when I listen all I hear is Jewish propaganda.

One of my favorite foodie shows from KCRW went full SJW and started doing anti-Trump segments because muh immigrant farmworkers. Makes me sick.

I'm all in favor of cutting NPR funding. It's gibs for Jews.

I'm convinced people listen to NPR because it sounds boring, and therefore must be 100% unbiased and true.

thank you for making me laugh after seeing that nonsense.

wow thats some real interesting clickbait

Checked and fuck NPR

They want to shill for leftist causes then let the leftists pay for it

Well if the government doesn't want to fund NPR and PBS then fine, but they should also stop subsidizing oil, big pharma and Wall Street in the form of tax breaks.

And NPR is only left leaning to people on pol, it's fairly center. Only like 20% of NPR is politics anyway. It's my go-to when I finish an audio book. I'm a driver and spend 10-12 hours a day on the road

Government funding only makes up 14% of NPR revenue. They largely support themselves already.

Well if thats the case then what's the big fucking deal if Trump cuts it then faggot?

Trump be trollin', libs hatin'. Rollin', patrollin', trying to catch him in sumthin' dirty. Trying to catch him in sumthin' dirty, trying to catch him in sumthin' dirty........

Finally, if they want to keep their little "progressive" soapbox they can find private funding.

NPR has actually said they don't want funding anymore because it's a small amount and they keep getting angry emails for being as biased as they are and taking taxpayer money.

This!

>"Fuck Trump"
>"what the fuck, Trump?

NPR can go the way of AirHead America, and good riddance to them!

Kill yourself.

>be NPR
>bash trump every single night since he won the republican nomination
>openly endorse his corrupt opponent
>bitch and moan the day after Trump defeats said opponent

Why is Trump de-funding us guys???