U.S Military Intervention

When has it ever worked out? Why do we keep putting our dicks into the beehive Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pq3YdA4Mb84
youtube.com/watch?v=G1tc66BtMf4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama
youtube.com/watch?v=g-ejIeICLsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_DAnQK7HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3d-YtnqTGZs
youtube.com/watch?v=-3KFTIWbpZw
youtube.com/watch?v=T5ZRe2rLL9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lEb6RQMr8
youtube.com/watch?v=VDcpbrqF_AI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nation building is the larger problem.

We have no problem toppling governments.

Define: worked out.

The US has failed to realize that war is about utterly destroying your opponent and remaking them in your image.

There hasn't been a war like that for the US since WWII, which handily enough would be the last time the US actually succeeded at warfare.

Nation building won't work if the people of the nation don't want our help but we still try to establish a government anyways and it always ends up in a clusterfuck

Military presence all over the world is one of the pillars of US dominance

It worked when we kept North Korea from taking out South Korea
If you don't like your country you're welcome to leave you cuck bitch

Because those in charge make tons of money off war; it doesn't need to work out or be successful, it just needs to linger.

it works out great for arms companies, one of the most important parts of the American economy and big donors to political parties.

Successfully intervening on national crisis whether it be terrorism in Afghan or that famine c bull shit in Somalia both times we have failed in trying to establish a better working government and got sand in or dicks for doing so

US military intervention almost always works out -- for the interested parties who engineer it. No need to assume that war serves the "national interest" or the "American public". It doesn't need to, as long as it serves Israel, or heroin traffickers, or defense contractors, or the New World Order.

Smedley Butler - War is a Racket.

1 success in south korea, then the neocons are voted in for democracy everywhere for half a century

it has, gun sales in the middle east and africa are a pretty good market

Panama was pretty successful

War is profit. That's all.

Is success for the Military Industrial Complex a success for the U.S or for those businesses and politicians making war?

Google "military industrial complex."

Yes, or they would not be doing it.

Who cares, we're swinging the big ole red white and blue dick around that's all that matters

Well it's not for the people, but that does not matter to them.

We ceased being for the people, by the people, some decades ago.

God Bless America

>we keep putting our dicks into the beehive
youtube.com/watch?v=pq3YdA4Mb84
youtube.com/watch?v=G1tc66BtMf4

>When has it ever worked out?

A grand total of two times in the past 37 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama

>Why do we keep putting our dicks into the beehive Sup Forums?

Because until two months ago, your country has been led by nothing but the inept, the morally reprobate, and the cowardly for the past 24 years at least.

The last President who any idea what the fuck he was doing foreign policy-wise was George H. W. Bush, and even then, he's a shady fucker at best. At least he knew how to run a war though.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ejIeICLsk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_DAnQK7HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=3d-YtnqTGZs

youtube.com/watch?v=-3KFTIWbpZw

youtube.com/watch?v=T5ZRe2rLL9g

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lEb6RQMr8

youtube.com/watch?v=VDcpbrqF_AI

Intervention and nation building can work, but the West doesn't have that kind of commitment anymore. Requires so much raw force, patience and willingness to replace entire cultures.

Best to just stay out entirely if we're not willing to be brutally honest and efficient about it.

These days it's probably more about making money for cronies than any ideological or national security motive.

Globalist mercs doing the kikes bidding.
>Jew: Race mix the entire planet but defend my people above all else!
Murican: Yes master, I am already only 56% white! I am you favorite playtoy! Let me kill in your name!

Last remotely successful war America has ever had.

Gulf War I got negated by the fact we failed to end it in any meaningful way and the war just restarted in 2003.

If it worked, North Korea wouldn't exist.

>Last remotely successful war America has ever had.

The past couple have been wildly successful, just not for the people.

can't say I agree with you but I appreciate a new viewpoint

when we kept what we won
when the nations we fought were actually nations
when total war was always on the table

in every other period of history war is about colonization and the control of resources, not "keeping the peace"
Bush1 got it right when he had an international coalition come in a kill 3/4 of Hussein's army in kuwait and then let him go back home to lick his wounds. clean war, clean objective, put the world and the ruskies on notice that their shit commie equipment was no match for the american empire, then we packed up shop and left
Bush2 fucked up by wasting the political capital of 9/11 to instead of destroying the saudis he invaded a country for globalist fuckery, had no clear goal or win conditions, then kept us there for the better part of a decade in a police action trying to make subhumans vote and have a democratically elected government

what this has taught us
>destroy a sandnigger army, but not their government, and the country will get in line
>destroy a sandnigger army and their government, step back and let them go ISIS/caliphate, then kill them until morale improves

also that media lies sway the masses
>10 years of war
>6000 deaths
we could stay in the middle east for perpetuity and more US soldiers would kill themselves in car wrecks and bar fights than in the middle east.

vietnam
>tet offensive literal last gasp of the NVA and viet kong
>whole north would have collapsed shortly after because it turns out killing all their dudes actually works when they only have bodies to throw at us
>media kikes report it as massive US loss because it took us a few days to push them back and retake our origional lines. not allowed to further
>whole time the war would have been over in months if we had bombed every city in north vietnam to rubble then marched on the rubble and planted our flag

wildly successful how?

Exactly,

To win in the era of Total War, one must be prepared to make a Total Commitment.

Either give it 100% (i.e. no "we're not sending ground troops"/"airstrikes only" bullshit) or don't bother going to war at all.

There is no room for a half-hearted effort.

That's trumans fault. MacArthur wanted to nuke china to get them to fuck off but Truman wouldn't have any of it.

PMCs now outnumber soldiers 4:1.

korea worked out, gulf war 1 was fine, our small interventions in the 90s worked out ok

>Conquer Australia
>Conqure Canada
>Conquer America
>Conquer New Zealand
Colonize every dam one of them.
>THIS IS WHAT WHITE VICTORY LOOKS LIKE.
You utter fucking morons.

True, but using PMC's to solve our foreign conflicts doesn't really put us in a good light does it?

>The past couple have been wildly successful

lol which one?

>Afghanistan

Taliban and Al Qaeda are stronger than ever. Afghan national government might as well not exist.

>Iraq

We're right back in the bloody mess we were in 2006, except with a military that's even more badly crippled than it was back then.

>War on Terror in general

Started the long precipitous decline of the US Military

>Also

*See "ISIS"

Because the beehive is where you get your honey from.

>Why do we keep putting our dicks into the beehive Sup Forums?

Why the fuck does naming the Jew kill threads dead these days?

I don't know if nuking China would have given a better result.

This is why I hazard you to be careful with your terms.

It's not about being noble, it's not about the people.

Money or control, these are the only reasons.

Patriot Act should've made it clear that it was never about American ideals. How such a thing could be allowed to begin with, boggles the mind. It was literally an act of war on the American population.

>gulf war 1 was fine

See >our small interventions in the 90s worked out

Those shouldn't have happened to begin with. On top of that, American interference usually made things worse, especially in the Balkans where Clinton was a fucking pussy and tried to do it all from the air, dragging it out for months and exacerbating the suffering of those we were nominally intervening on behalf of.

All when sending in the ground-pounders could've ended it in a few weeks and saved thousands of civilians at the expense of a few dozen-hundred American dead.

>inb4 wasting American lives

This is war, people die in war. Get used to it.

>Must be too taxing on your 56% white brain.
At least the history books will read Australia got conquered by the Chinese, a 5000 year old somewhat respectable civilization; instead of the fucking Mexicans.

systematically blaming the jews seems played out to me it can't be the running meme for all of Sup Forumss discussions

US military intervention fucked up WW1, got Germany steamrolled, helped Communism, caused Nazi Germany, which destroyed nationalism and helped Communism take over the world.
THAT is how much we fucked up.
We're supposed to just build a wall and nuke anyone who violates the fucking NAP.

The evidence is vast and undeniable.

We woulda won if it got them to back off

>"God damn it's good to be white."

>it's another I'm too stupid to realize Churchill advocated overthrowing the Soviet Union reply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Noo Joel, we can do that fine when you're responsible

source?

Blowing shit up is great.

It is for the people and by the people. Just not those people. It is about making jobs and profits for Americans.

What he said and what he did were two different things.

He ended up doing the Jew's bidding, no matter his earlier thoughts on the matter.

Those shekels were just too good to pass up.

>>116959556
Posting pictures of quotes is not helping your argument against that hating jews for everything is played out

b.c the world politics complained during the 20th century we were too isolationist, then got pissed we were trading with ppl on both fronts in a war but still not fighting, so they dragged us into it, and thus 21st century American policy was born

On amazon, for now.

>hurr durr the Jews profit from wars
>this coming from a guy who's company's most popular car is a derivative of a military vehicle that saw service from the 1930s all the way up to the 1990s

Literally the pot calling the kettle a nigger.

If it didn't work, South Korea wouldn't exist.

>People don't realize haulting the expansion of communism was a victory

we want the sweet honey of victory

>Posting historical evidence against Jews for starting unnecessary wars between nations does not make a case against them.

Do you know what your logic is called?

Half-hearted is all they want.

Keeps the wars going on forever and the profit just rolls on in.

>Ford hating on Capitalism
>Literally laid the groundwork for modern Capitalism with the Model-T and the assembly line

Jesus Christ, he's an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.

What turned the greatest businessman in American history into a fucking closet Commie?

Funny how all these politicians with close ties to the Jewish Soros family are all screaming for WWIII with Russia as we speak...

if your historical evidence is pictures of quotes with the file name LANGUAGE OF THE KIKES.jpg I don't see how you can not see how your shit is played out

>It is about making jobs and profits for Americans.

So do prisons, I suppose.

Industrialism is not the same thing as predatory, usury based capitalism.

Do they even teach you anything about your own country in US education?

oil and the military industrial complex

You realize George Orwell thought Nazism was an ideology of violent lunatics right?

This.

>Disregarding historical facts because you don't like the mean words I use to describe the fucking synagogue of Satan.

There are no safe spaces here, where do you think you are?

>doesn't realize pharma is just as connected as oil

There's your redpill for today.

Somalia Civil War a victory? Does getting buttfucked by drugged up militiamen count as a victory?

He was a cuck, yes.

But his evaluation of double think was spot on.

I can't find any supporting sources. The guy who wrote that book could have completely made it up for all we know.

An ex-president visited a 32 year old kike at his house.

When the shekelmaster calls, the slaves come running.

It's because we refuse to have a true war these days. The public is so used to peace that they frown upon all the necessary actions to completion of wartime goals. It isn't enough to defeat an army. You have to occupy the territory and IMPOSE YOUR WILL on the loser if you want to see change. Since most people call that unfair or colonialism or too brutal(as if there's such a thing in war) we only complete the first step, which is killing a bunch of combatants. But that's only 1% of what war is.

Like the holocaust fairy tale of the 6 gorillion?

Since when does George R. R. Martin lose weight?

What a coincidence, the old psychopath screaming for WWIII with Russia more than anyone works for the international Jew....

At what point do you guys think that we will intervene with another country? If so, what and where and why?

Dis Jew dindu nuff, he a good boy!

Except half-hearted wars that aren't finished decisively eventually mutate into massive full scale ones

t. World War II

Well, we kill Muhammad Farrah Aidid three years later. That's gotta count for something.

Deez Jews was good boys, deyz wuz gonna turn deyz lives around an sheeit, dey dindu nuffin.

>we
>(((we)))

The nutcase that rigged the election and lost anyway that was chomping at the bit for a nuclear third world war with Russia also works for the Jew George Soros, pure coincidence, right?

You would all be fucking dead right now if she had taken power.

I would say the losing to Aidid in the first place is what showed the rest of the middle east how "weak" we are as a nation and sparked confidence in groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Any /k/ommandos around? Isn't that an f2000 in the bottom pic? I thought those things were a meme and weren't ever actually issued.

You listened to Freakonomics too?

Doze NY born Bolshevist Jews wuz good boys, dey dindu nuffin!

Nork -> Yemen -> South China Sea.

Deyz Jews wuz innocent, dey dindu no nuffins!

Good eye and it is still a meme used by the only the most desperate of police forces