But guys black people commit more crime it has nothing to do with the fact that they all live in destitute poverty

>but guys black people commit more crime it has nothing to do with the fact that they all live in destitute poverty

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My parents were poor and they didn't commit any crimes.

Whoever you're quoting sounds like a smart individual.

They did by giving birth to you.

this

give them more welfare and they'll stop committing crimes

>mixed
>grow up moving around a lot, going from middle class to poor
>realize most people I would be hanging around would be degenerates or end up dregs on society
>have months with no hot water
>fix self up and land work
>pull self out of poverty
>have no criminal record, never been inside of a police station

Let me tell you, the resistance to go full nigger is just too great, I don't know how much longer I can maintain not being a nigger and committing crimes everywhere due to excuses of circumstance!

yes. because the richest black people commit more murder than the poorest white people.

Also has to due with the fact that they all support each other in the shit that they do.

>Race baiting will always make your thread live on Sup Forums
>Actual fucking political discussion won't

And that's why my thread is dying.

>And that's why my thread is dying.
Maybe you just make shit threads

I'm poor and white and grew up around poor hispanics, poor blacks and even a poor asian or two. Niggers are by far the worst people alive and it makes sense when you look at the state of their countries. Hey retard OP, go be a retard somewhere else

link to it instead of whining faggot

Whites who live in destitute poverty commit less crimes than blacks.

>all races have people growing up in extreme poverty
>blacks by far still more violent

Nigs gonna nig, it's in their blood to be violent criminals.

You could go look at the statistics by county. You can find both the economic and racial makeups of neighborhoods. You can discover that while crime is higher in poor neighborhoods, its much much higher in poor neighborhoods populated by certain races and ethnicities even at the same levels of poverty.
But you won't do that.
Because you don't want to know.

rich blacks commit slightly less crimes than the poorest whites
look at the statistics

[Citation]

I got mugged by Oprah once.

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

>destitute poverty

nice one, ace

/thread

what is malmo?

their subhuman behaviour is genetic

stop making shitty threads

>them living in poverty has nothing to do with the fact that they shit up their neighborhoods with crime

Nice one shekelstein

Men commit 80% of violent crime. All men must die. Day of castration when?

Yeah post a link.
Just don't have it be another "why not communism?" Thread.

>they can't provide their own solution
>they perpetuate their own problem

complacency is the enemy.

>nothing to do with the fact that they all live in destitute poverty
It does, it's just that poverty is by no means the only factor

Heres another fun fact

Poor whites are more likely to live in rural areas, thus less likely to get caught by cops and usually get away with crime

Poor blacks usually live in urban areas (NY 26% black, Chicago 33%, Philly 40%) where there is a higher density of cops, thus are more likely to get arrested by cops.

Simple demographics explain why blacks are more likely to get arrested and shot by police, not "muh rersizm"

Oh! Not a commie thread.
I'm there dude.

yea you just make shit threads

Rich blacks proportionally commit more crime than poor whites

citation needed

Culture/behaviour is the bloom

Genetics/race is the root

The fact that they live in poverty more often and commit more crime than other races is repeated in every country they have a presence in (which is most of them outside Asia these days)

It is an undeniable pattern, and we know that pattern recognition is the foundation of knowledge

Don't be a faggot

You know what else explains why black commit more crime?

Lower IQ and higher testosterone levels. They have on average a lower amount of grey matter in their brains in the areas that process logical decision making. Also the higher testosterone causes them to dramatically commit higher rates of crimes of passion (Rape, assault/battery, murder, etc)

Uh oh, somebody is butthurt because they got in trouble at school.

You're a fucking racist if you think black people are able to stop stealing bikes

New chapter when?

>Poor whites are more likely to live in rural areas, thus less likely to get caught by cops and usually get away with crime

like what? Robbing liquor stores? There's less crime in white neighborhoods. At all income levels.

Not just less arrests, less reported crimes. Unless you are going to assert that white people are going into black neighborhoods to rob and burgle and shoot folks.

Black people commit more crime because of ghetto culture. They're stupid enough to fall for the: "woe iza nigga inda hood meme, ima smash some shit and steal to live" meme rather than reject they stupid bullshit, instead going to work or college. Fuck them and fuck you for making excuses for those pieces of trash. Has nothing to do with race, that's what (((they))) want you to pick up on. Not the actual problem

Your thread kind of sucks, m8.

BTFO HUEHUEHUEHUE

>higher testosterone
False, they have higher estrogen levels.

we are a nation of 36+ million people living in destitute poverty and our crime rates are lower than majority of western europe and every single fucking american state.

It has fuck all to do with poverty.
There are vile, disgusting rich folk just as there are honest and kind homeless people.
And I'm willing to bet my fucking hand that a low-class scum in america has a much higher standard of life than a low-class scum in Poland.

It's about upbringing and being taught values like respect to another human, another living creature and another man's property.
And not teaching these values is a common theme across all american households, not only african-americans.
You're just violent and aggressive people.

>There's less crime in white neighborhoods. At all income levels
citation needed

Correct.

>niggers are just violent, aggressive and are not people

>human
yeah
human

It had weak genes from a faglord parent

White Americans are no more violent than most white Europeans

>Black people
>people

>leave easily stolen bicycles out as bait
>program is racist because it's targeted at blacks
>hmm

Why isn't Appalachia like Detroit then?

IQ isn't tested by giving a blood sample, idiot.

It's nigger instinct to steal rape and join a group and bully people. Unless they have parents that are not scum.

>destitute poverty
>still find the cash for junk food, big rims, loud stereos, $200 shoes, cigarettes, weed, and booze
They should be thankful to live in such poverty.

awww wittle baby got detention in middle school? leave

Shitty argument perpetuates that poor people are criminals and need to be controlled. My family was a bunch of poor polish immigrants from chicago and they never committed crimes. They all started their own businesses, went to church, raised their families, and were happy. Then the blacks came in in the 80s and started robbing, killing, doing drugs and destroyed neighborhoods. And it wasn't cause of mean white people. They killed themselves and everyone around them. Fuck those niggers. They ruined chicago

I'm poorer than most negros in my country and i never commited any crime.

>It's human instinct to pursue material pleasures and join a group and bully people.
FTFY

>another Sup Forums attempts to describe what the numbers on a scatterplot actually mean episode

regardless of what you think, you're still spouting biased opinions to support your racist fascist white supremacist ideology

Rich blacks still commit more crime than white people.

Did i say it was? Learn how to read.

2 separate factors that contribute to the same result.

>someone is guilty you are poor

>another nigger gets angry when he can't understand what proportions and graphs are

>Finns behave just like Nigerians because they both would rather have stuff than not have stuff, and are both mean to others at least some of the time

Discussion on the disciplinary practices our children face is more interesting than petty race baiting.

>guys black people do things that drive them deeper into poverty (killing, theft) because theyre deep in poverty!
>guys muslims commit terrorist attacks because theyre fed up with being criticized for commiting terrorist attacks!
>now give me 40% of your paycheck shitlord revolution NOW

Crime leads to poverty and it's genetics that weigh in on people's choice of life. The Marxists reversed cause and effect.

They just feel better about doing crime and watching the profit come as a lump sum rather then a trickle even though the trickle leads to a huge flood in the end while the crime leads to jail and a life time of poverty.

[citation needed]

>making shitty excuses based on skin colour
k buddy

according to wiki, the state with the least % of african-americans is Montana.
Montana had a homicide rate of 3.6 per 100k population.
Poland (population of 1005 poverty stricken slavniggers) had a homicide rate of 0.7 per 100k.

As I said - fuck all to do with poverty, fuck all to do with race.

Teh bantz haha

If you do principal component analysis of all crime statistics, you will find the two variables best explaining all of the stats are male sex and black skin color. Both of these are far more powerful than economic class.

>please care about my butthurt that is the result of stupid choices
Hard pass, kid.

It does have nothing to do with the fact they live in poverty.
Look at places like West Virginia that are extremely poor with a >90% white population. They have a much lower crime rate compared to poor blacks, a much lower crime rate than most of the country.

>thinking race is skin deep
Doesn't surprise coming from the literal nigger of Europe

>who cares about facts and data and sheeit

How long have people been promising to lift minorities out of poverty only to fail?
1) Either whites are incompetent at helping people.
-or-
2) The people claiming to help were actually holding them down.

I personally think its 2. Liberals lose power if fewer people are on the government tit. Thus no incentive to actually help and just a lot of talk. Meanwhile feeding them bullshit like "white privilege" as the invisible force holding them down. Not the decades of government "help".

>living in usa
>needing citations for black crime stats
>american education is failing its people

Rich black people commit more crimes than homeless white people.

WOULDN'T YOU RATHER HAVE THAT MONEY ?

>buy guys black people live in destitute poverty it has nothing to do with their extremely low iq

>living in Canada, ever
>taking some randoms word for it
All the leaf memes are true; you guys are retarded.

Canada is a smaller safer whiter version of the usa.
And you guys are all amerimutts at this point..

kek, you should be b& for being an underage faggot desu

What's the total population of both these towns?

Your daily reminder that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites

Because le fucking dumbass shitskin niggers le lololol XDDD!!! Le praise le_Donald Kek be with him 1488 420 Hitler le did le nothing wrong le XDDD!!! Niggers!! Le niggity nigger 62% shitskin nigger nigger nigger!!!! Nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!!11!!!!!!

Its def less than 62% my mong friend

Anyone have an actual statistics with actual sources to back up their racist claims?

And no a picture with something that says "source x" isn't real and a meme isnt proof either.

examples of non sources:

basically what im saying is give a link to an official website, probably a .gov or an official study that shows that race specifically ist he factor.

Blacks also commit more crime when adjusting for socioeconomic status.

>not only are blacks more violent, they're also poor and contribute nothing to society but rely on the same state-provided services

> implying all black people are poor
> implying poverty leads to crime and not the other way around

>Canada is a smaller safer whiter version of the usa
citation needed
Stay mad, leaf.

The problem is our society is not built for them. It is built for higher thinking, calmer people. They should go make their own society.