Serious question to my french camarades: why do we hate Hollande ?

Serious question to my french camarades: why do we hate Hollande ?

Hollande is the least popular president in the fifth republic history. And this includes a guy who lost Algeria as his first act. So why exactly he is the first so impopular he couldn't even try to get reelect.

> The economy
It was his first promise, he wouldn't be a candidate if unemployment isn't reduced, nobody is ever talking about it but IT IS. 187k in the PRIVATE sector in 2016 (so no shitty public jobs making us lose money) and it went from 10.8% to 9.7% and still going down.

Sure he had a rocky start but that's clearly Sarkozy fault, not him.

> Gay mariage
Do you really care that much ?

> Terrorism
Terrorism rises because of conflicts in Middle-East and Africa like Syria, Lybia and Mali. He was against all those interventions.

> Immigration
You might have get the wrong idea because of Sup Forums going apeshit but france took very few refugee. Germany took 1 MILLION and France, the second largest power in the EU took... 70k ? Actually less. And he destroyed parts of the Calais jungle.
So tell me why we hate this man except that the medias told you to.

le charisme d'une huitre

And ? Who cares about charisma if the country turns well ?

hhes way underrated

didn't he kill Al Qaeda in Mali?

Doesn't keep promises

Isn't right wing

he hasn't done shit
and past politicians haven't done shit either for roughly 30 years

we are reaching the tipping point with him

Which ones ? He kept his promise for unemployment.

He has done tons of shit, mostly help for business. It's just the media won't talk about it because they think you're too stupid to understand it.

This :)

it's not the media's fault, it's mostly the gorvenment's for being too inept to explain the things they do

Why do they need to explain stuff you wouldn't get anyway ? Why can't you just wait to see the results ? Like they always said from the start.

btw the only memorable thing he did was the same sex marriage bill, and we really didn't need that

>Syria

I'm sure he was in favour of the Syrian intervention . definitely complained later and claimed it would have been good

>memorable
What about all the stuff you didn't care about and fixed the economy ?

He was for an all out intervention, getting rid of Assad. Not waiting for things to turn bad, dancing around Assad and droning sandpeople just enough to annoy them.

dude he didn't engage any noticeable structural reforms, and it's understandable. Nobody has the guts to do shit in this god forsaken country because the terms are too short. Why risk yourself doing challenging reforms with all those upcoming elections. Quinquennat was a mistake

>the economy is fixed

you heard it here first folks

>And this includes a guy who lost Algeria as his first act.

On parle bien du même gars qui à libéré la France des Nazis? :^)

Growth beyong 1%, unemployment going down, it's far from bad if you consider Chirac and Sarkozy years.

>He was for an all out intervention

Same with our cucked PM at the time

chirac was a lazy president no question about that. Sarkozy on the other hand had to deal with the economical crisis at the time. Those growth and unemployment numbers are laughable compared to respectable european states

one of the few things Hollande was good at is flowering tombs and unveiling plaques. Pretty telling of how mediocre his term was

What reforms are needed?

eux ils auraient pas perdus l'algérie!
Blague à part on peut admirer le général et détester le président qu'il fus.

>two gun bans
>french patriot act
>increased speech and internet restictions
>big government file of everyone's administrative and biometric infos

I'm no economist, but I often hear that employment costs and employers charges need to be reduced for a start, but I guess the left is too ideologically challenged to do that

> Immigration
He should have kicked out millions of Africans and Muslims, but their number keeps growing and he supports open borders. You fucking pathetic sob think it's just refugees? That's just the tip of the iceberg.

> Terrorism
Attacked Syria because Qatari emirs bough him, Syrians fought back killing French cucks.

He's seriously one of the worst idiots ever.

> Gay mariage
>I ruined the country, wasted 5 years but gave you gay marriage.

Fuck off.

> The economy
>that's clearly Sarkozy fault

Actually that's the Euro's fault, which he strenously defends.

He's a traitor and should be shot.