ITT: The Kashmir issue, and possible solutions

ITT: The Kashmir issue, and possible solutions.

Basic facts:
no referendum provided though promised.
thats all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kashmir_unrest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunan_Poshpora_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8
youtube.com/watch?v=QIIhvD5AUuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Possible solutions
Nuke everything the fuck out

i bet u have an IQ above 200

I'm smart enough to know how to poo in the loo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kashmir_unrest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunan_Poshpora_incident

last link is worth a read.

Is there anything of value in there? As far I know it's barren wasteland not worth fighting for.

yeah. learn about the difference between kashmir and india in the first place, faggot.

Just give it all back to the Bongs and reinstate the British Raj. It would solve everything

its pretty much the heaven on earth. google up basic kashmir images. the only place on earth led zeppelin sung about,

waiting for them to come back. want to see both india and pakistan getting fucked up by the britfags.
even china could be a good ruler.

Cashmere wool nigga, where did you think it came from?

Also apparently rare earth metals.

Tbqh though, i'd much rather the Indians to have them instead of the paki goatfuckers, fuck Islam, as long as it loses ground, i'm happy

islam is the largest spreading religion. you gon be dissappointed forever man.

Just let it be independent.

>Mfw this is true
Hey, at least it's something

Holy fuck it's gorgeous! Why do you guys have to fight over meaningless shit there? Please don't nuke it!

Kashmirs are Muslims
India should nope the fuck out.

yeah islam is gonna dominate annihilate while all you masturbate and procrastinate

Don't worry, poo boy. The chinks will probably take it by force within the next 50 years, along with Arunachal Pradesh. Their expansionist policy is what you should be worried about, not the goat-fucking Pakis.

but the RSS (KKK of india) wont let muslims take the land even if it is theirs in the first place.

worried about? ill be more than happy to see the tricolor being replaced by the red flag.
and kashmiris dont poo in the loo its basically pretty much like pakistan here instead of india

>At least one family has confessed to marrying off their 16-year-old daughter to a 50-year-old divorcee and father of three because "none of the young men in the village came forward"

>yfw get a poo gf

>dominate annihilate while you all masturbate and procrastinate
Did you just freestyle? Nice, i love Pajeet music
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

whatever the crime is heinous nonetheless and the army should pay for it. only question remaining is how? how could we make them pay. were already into militancy but thats not enough.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
stop listening to shit and check this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

That girl that appears in front of the mic at 2:20 is pretty cute, name?

she poos in loo forget it

The borders were delberately messed with because they knew what was there.

>consider the following.jpeg

Please don't do this to me Pajeet

clever britfags

Independence

check the description i seriously dont know this curry nigger..

do you poo in loo?

surrounded by 3 nuclear powers ruled by shitty leaders. not a good idea either.

All around the world, one thing you can be sure of thots kek.

i have never. i have been to india and yes i have seen people do it there but i havent seen it being done in kashmir.

Im sure you know about the Zac Goldsmith,Jemima Khan thing.

I forget, was it Hindu majority with a Muslim king, or the other way around?

maybe you meant shruti hassan

youtube.com/watch?v=QIIhvD5AUuw

other way.

no idea

>solutions
Fug this is a hard one. If we let kashmir be independent with a bilateral governemnt of hindus and muslims it'll just be the Bosnia of Asia

If we give it to Pakistan, kashmir will just be a lawless breading ground for terrorists

If we give it to India there will be massive public unrest by the Muslims

exactly.
china cant come in either because of its son like treatment to pakistan. it would rather see kashmir ruled by pak.

We are literally one biological weapon away from that not being the case.

I have friends working on very dual purpose-y CRISPR projects.

Damn, she's really pretty, alright, now i'll stop de-railing your thread
>Solutions
I think honestly it'll be practically impossible for one side to achieve all of it's goals in this area, i think china is a very important ally to pakistan though, and when china goes to shit(trust me, it will), maybe india will get the upper hand, but military conflict will just get you both fucked, honestly pakistan doesn't stan a chance against india in traditional warfare, it's the nukes that makes it complicated

and you think theres literally a possibility you can wash away islam.
the only thing you can do is let it consume all the world and the cultures with it until theres no other religion and people slowly turn towards agnosticism.

Since India no longer gives a fuck about their royalty, then it should go to Pakistan. Muslim majority, ya know?

youre right. but people are dying. 2016 saw 100 people killed by india and more deaths are expected this year.

How did China end up winning so much territory?

you are literally the dumbest person in this thread.

'gifts' by pakistan and stuff.

Restore it as a semi independent princely state

Mirpoors are worst poors, nuke all mudslime

Pakistan uber alles

>possible solution
There is no diplomatic resolution for this conflict. Stkatus quo will be largely maintained, or there must be a lsrge-scale war between the countries.

Status quo and large-scale

Fuck phoneposting

ok so now pakistan is playing proxy wars. they have the support from large population even though most want a free state. but i bet something will happen this year. which would obviously be following a mass massacre by indian forces.

India should have nuked Pakistan when it had the chance.

i thought india claims kashmir is india ? i'm on your guys side by the way those are sanjes living there, not changs or achmeds

im a kashmiri and i oppose india.too l8

Seems like you'd be better off without the Pakistan-India rivalry, honestly. Probably have a much higher chance of independence.

why dont you just just launch a first strike on pakistan? they are tiny in comparison and will get BTFO

>India purge all Pakistani supporters from Kashmir

simple.

Get to it please.