This site redpills me on human biodiversity

>This site redpills me on human biodiversity.
>I have atleast 30 studies from different threads on the subject.
>Go out into the Internet ready to engage in a civil discussion.
>Post fucking books worth of evidence
>Lefties have no data to the contrary
>They just mock me and say all Trump supporters are stupid.
>They say I'm ignorant to science
>They still have no sources
>They claim victory
>mfw
What is the point of knowing anything if the left is immune to facts?

YOU know though, thats a huge thing, you cant be conned anymore, you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

This is factually true and FPBP, but OP might disregard your post/wisdom because
>Brazil

You can use facts but you have to play by their game at the same time. Leftists care more about crowd approval and virtue signalling, you have to appear win the crowd, not the argument.

You aren't using the correct approach. Leftists don't really care about facts and trying to stick to them just makes you look autistic to them.

The way to do it, is to just mock them. Mock their view points, point out how stupid they are, and laugh. Also helps if you have buddies there to laugh with, to create group consensus.

Remember, these people don't change their minds because reason forced them to, but they do it to conform to what they perceive as being the group thought. Mockery and bullying and ways to manually shift that group thought.

>inb4 BUT WE'RE BETTER THAN THAT
Yeah, and yet we keep losing. Fuck moral highground, leave reason for reasonable people.

You know, i actually run into this problem a lot since flags came to pol. People ignore my posts when i post with my IP and respond if i'm using a proxy from the US for example. Kinda annoying but i kinda get it.

>we keep losing
Nah. The facts won out when it comes to Brexit and Trump, and they'll carry on winning out. Progressivism is finished, it's just a matter of time before the whole thing is forgotten.

I have 4 YouTube accounts just to create a false consensus everywhere I go. They still giggled right through it.

Why did you think people got stuck here? Anyways, you can keep refining your knowledge here and prepare for the day it all goes full fash.

>I have 4 YouTube accounts just to create a false consensus
This is pretty fucking autistic

I'm balls deep in saving the white race.

The strongest minds I know personally in political science are liberals and have an extremely rational philosophy on life and government of man. The problem is these people think the world is perfect and there will no such thing as an exception or reality-based conflict like culture collision.

We've encouraged people to abandon reason and make decisions based on social pressure. They never think, they just go along with what they perceive to be the dominant idea.

That's why they're attempting to mock you-they're trying their best to destroy your social ranking. It's what middle school girls do.

It's also why they virtue signal so much. They're attempting to raise their status by appearing wise and benevolent without ever actually doing anything about the ideals they claim to champion.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

damn man i actual feel sorry you

I've seen this copypasta a lot recently.

What are these studies buddy? It maybe the studies are shite.

I'm hurting.

Unfortunately some people respond better to mind-trickery, emotional and charismatic arguments than pure unadulterated data, statistics, and rational arguments. This depends on the person and his personality.

For example, you may be "debating" Destiny and giving data and the conclusions but he may hit you back with an emotional argument or logical fallacy that sounds better to the average normie.

das rite mayne
rhetoric is the only way to go, you have to try and give them cognitive dissonance. Being an advocate of the devil and asking "why' a lot usually puts them in a corner real quick. They have to come to their own conclusions.
>allegory of the cave

Not an option because you can tell by their responses they didn't read them.

Good work user

I wholeheartedly agree!

Sad!

Healthy young user creates 4 YouTube accounts, creates a false consensus and changes. AUTISM. Many such cases!

Yes that's the word, rhetoric.

>What is the point of knowing anything if the left is immune to facts?
You aren't trying to convert those insane commies, bro. You're converting the sane portion of the population who see these sorts of exchanges and realize that lefties are batshit crazy.

Always remember that when you are debating/arguing with someone you aren't trying to convince them. You're trying to convince people witnessing the debate.

What site was it? I've been trying to find more good articles but it's hard to weed through all the liberal "Muh race is just a social construct" bullshit

Well it is a big red pill to sollow. Your essentially saying that common thought on evolution and how we classify organisms (genotypes) is wrong. I'm willing to get red pilled though. I'm relatively new to this.

HBD is definitely the gateway pill. Force them to admit that by countering all the obvious responses (but muh low income niggers) and everything else will follow. Just try not to let them slander you by labelling you as a supremacist. Tell them race denial is like climate change denial.

We are all one race, the human race, goyim. Blacks and abos and spics and whites and whoever have literally 99.999999999% same DNA. We are all the same species technically.

Tell them the facts while mocking them.If they insult you insult back. When they try intimidate you laugh at them. The point isn't to win the argument. It's to embarrass them in front of everyone. Bully these degenerate beta marxist faggots.