I was talking with my friend about Brazilians. He doesn't and hasn't played many games dominated by Brazilians...

I was talking with my friend about Brazilians. He doesn't and hasn't played many games dominated by Brazilians, so he doesn't understand my hate for them. Is it racist, to hate Brazilians though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeDL-SCh4xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brazilians are like my favorite people in the world, laid back, friendly and love to party

aussies are all drug addicted thunder cunts

if you ever played HoN you would understand why people hate on BRS

huehuehuehuehuehue nob

if you hate the south you are hating whites

Is it like jiu jitsu and ufc where they bend the rules and are ultra crazed about being the winner

No need for hate, mainly towards us. For instance i play games dominated by americans and honestly, every encounter or opportunity i had to have a conversation with them was an awful experience, the level of autism is pretty high.

u maek me sad, croc dundee

Yes
I got into UFC after playing big BR loved games and can wholeheartedly say yes. Soccer too.

Worst thing is you have to try to work with them.

Brazilian isn't a race you you fucking fag.

you can't truly hate brazilians unless you played tibia.

He says, increasingly agrravated, as he and his favela monkey friends huff paint in an abandoned banana-packaging factory

Even brazilians hate other brazilian players. In my short time playing online I came to hate them, I mean, us, as well.

>ALGUM BR?
>ALGUM BR?
>ALGUM BR?

xablau

youtube.com/watch?v=xeDL-SCh4xw
this is a br thread now

I'm sure it isn't racist, afterall brazilian isn't a race. However, if it makes you feel better, I also share this feeling of hatred towards brazilians, despite being one.

Is it like the English speaking side vs the turbo retards who can barely speak Portuguese?

I think I hate Brasilians more than sandniggers and that's saying something
It is simply impossible to have a conversation with them that doesn't involve football or them spontaneously exploding in a blast of
>huehuehue
Every single one I've met has been a walking stereotype

I hate the football zombies too
they should be gased

It's basically the side that has basic decency vs the monkeys that are using a 10 y/o stolen PC while also stealing the neighbor's wifi.

>Is it racist, to hate Brazilians though?
Brazilian is not a race you fucking mong

No, it's okay actually,despite they being very friendly IRL they are one of the most cancerous gaming communities there is out there,it is very hard to not hate brazilians in gaming, even i , a brazilian, hate them, but wait the fuck up this is Sup Forums and you're worried about being racist?

A-Are... are you... oh my god I can't barely say it... Are you being intolerant?

>I can

Fix'd. In my defense, I got fired like earlier this afternoon

Yes. Now where's the white women, goy?

>Brazil women vs USA women

No because Brazilian isn't a race

Our women are literally maneaters, aren't they!?

Yes,very much so =^)

Ok.
Let's trade numbers, we can be friends :D

this guy knows it