Latin America is a lot less kekold than most of the European countries (in exception for Poland an some others)

Latin America is a lot less kekold than most of the European countries (in exception for Poland an some others).
Also, LA is much more muslim-free.

Will Europeans need Latin American help in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4HpIlFFqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kneUTYrKUzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same fucking hue shill with the same fucking emma stone pic every fucking time.

The more anarchy, the less cucked, and vice versa. That's how things work these days.

Yes, most latinos are christains and many voted for Trump this election. No way we can defeat the mudslimes single-handedly. We need their help.

bump

We have a healthy population of Palestinians here. But the Christian kind, not the bad kind.

I am the least cucked country of the region. I will not help fleeing europeans when the day of the rope begins, because fuck off we are full

The same applies to Eastern/Central Europe.
The amount of rapefugees is 100% correlated to how much gibs a cuck government will gibs them.

wtf i want to be a third worlder now

Yes Jean, we might need you at some point, even Mexicans are welcome, I've fought beaners and they are ok in my book, also I know few army dudes from Brazil, good lads. Have you ever been in Curitiba ? I've heard there was plenty of polaks over there.

Pic ralated is the most disgusting alcohol I've had in my life. Yet gets you fucked up good.

Emily Jean?

Can we build Kekistan in Chile? It has cheap farm land and lots of it.

This. A syrian """""""""""engineer""""""""""" (or doctor, or lawyer I do not remember what ) came here and complained he was having trouble to feed his 4 kids because Brazil do not have refugee welfare

>I'm the least cucked country of the region

We both know you aren't. We have Obama 2.0 on our country. We have had literal nigger monkeys drug traffickers on our jungles for more than 20 years. And the government still doesn't figure out how to deal with them.

But at least we aren't Venezuela or Cucktina.

The Spanish have a TV interview with 2 Syrian young adults complaining about their living conditions.

This is a clip from that interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4HpIlFFqE

Terrible people, though. For some reason their colonizers never taught them how to speak any language so they just sticked with some kind of chimpanzee gibberish as a mean of communication.

>tfw your countries are so shitty even refugees avoid them

Here is an example
youtube.com/watch?v=kneUTYrKUzM
Because governments are so occupied dealing with all the shit their country has that they don't have the time nor the sinews to sustain all the privileges that they demand.

>Latin America is much more muslim-free

But it's full of latinos

>One will gang rape you tour family and your dog

>One will steal you and then try to be your friend

Gee men I don't know wich is worse.

Ha fucking ha. The south is more civilized.
I do support the idea of joining forces with the eurofags once again. Last time we did several, relatively prosperous nations, came from that.

Emma Stone is great.

Emily Jean is amazing