HAPPENING!!!!!!!! Pt. 3

Obama and Soros under Investigation

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html

freebeacon.com/politics/congress-demands-investigation-obama-admin-meddling-foreign-elections/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4318186/Senators-tell-Tillerson-probe-tax-dollars-Soros.html

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/341866712/Lee-Inhofe-Letter-to-Secretary-Tillerson
lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/3/gop-senators-call-on-sec-tillerson-to-investigate-state-department-meddling
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/senators-demand-investigation-taxpayer-funds-sent-soros-backed-leftist-groups-easter
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe_xUODbX8
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html
freebeacon.com/politics/congress-demands-investigation-obama-admin-meddling-foreign-elections/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4318186/Senators-tell-Tillerson-probe-tax-dollars-Soros.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All hail the futa gods to bring their wrath upon king jew!

>under investigation
Are they? The letter is a request for Till to investigate. Just based on what Im reading the two arent actually being investigated.

not yet, I should add. I hope those fuckers go down

O-OYYY
GEVALT!

Perfectly linked bread. Good job lad!

Too bad the investigators work FOR Soros.

I would assume they are. It's not typical to announce an investigation, which is why Comey was in a bit of trouble last time.
Trump has tweeted and made known that he wants these people under investigation before and he has his AG in now.

It real in my mind

Well im from buenos aires and i say kill em all

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

fucking nice. Show that to Macedonians and Albanians to show them they are getting raped in the ass by Soros

You kill bugs good

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!!!!

Not to be a kill joy but we're on part 3 and it's still literally nothing.

Bump!!

Letter to Secretary Tillerson by Senator Mike Lee on Scribd
scribd.com/document/341866712/Lee-Inhofe-Letter-to-Secretary-Tillerson

Press Release - GOP Senators Call on Sec. Tillerson to Investigate State Department Meddling
lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/3/gop-senators-call-on-sec-tillerson-to-investigate-state-department-meddling

Zero Hedge
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/senators-demand-investigation-taxpayer-funds-sent-soros-backed-leftist-groups-easter

Senators Demand State Department Probe Into George Soros Organizations
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) and a group of his colleagues are calling on the newly appointed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to immediately investigate how US taxpayer funds are being used by the State Department and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to support Soros-backed, leftist political groups in several Eastern European countries including Macedonia and Albania. According to the letter, potentially millions of taxpayer dollars are being funneled through USAID to Soros' Open Society Foundations with the explicit goal of pushing his progressive agenda.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe_xUODbX8

kek where is your image from!?

Gotta run with it like a retarded gerbil on a wheel

>obama and soros

HAPPPENING

FUNDING ISIS
WIRETAPPING TRUMP
FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

AND NOW THIS?!?!
DARE I SAY, IT'S OVER FOR OBAMA

probably one of jesse venturas conspiracy theory show episodes

I bet he will go into hiding with his pals Podestas.

Obama and Soros under Investigation

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html
>freebeacon.com/politics/congress-demands-investigation-obama-admin-meddling-foreign-elections/
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4318186/Senators-tell-Tillerson-probe-tax-dollars-Soros.html

Letter to Secretary Tillerson by Senator Mike Lee on Scribd
>scribd.com/document/341866712/Lee-Inhofe-Letter-to-Secretary-Tillerson

Press Release - GOP Senators Call on Sec. Tillerson to Investigate State Department Meddling
>lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/3/gop-senators-call-on-sec-tillerson-to-investigate-state-department-meddling

Zero Hedge
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/senators-demand-investigation-taxpayer-funds-sent-soros-backed-leftist-groups-easter

Senators Demand State Department Probe Into George Soros Organizations
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) and a group of his colleagues are calling on the newly appointed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to immediately investigate how US taxpayer funds are being used by the State Department and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to support Soros-backed, leftist political groups in several Eastern European countries including Macedonia and Albania. According to the letter, potentially millions of taxpayer dollars are being funneled through USAID to Soros' Open Society Foundations with the explicit goal of pushing his progressive agenda.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe_xUODbX8

Previous Threads:

Someone save this format for the next thread, I'm about to get off work.

>implying visibility isn't important
>implying in the age of shareblue several threads and bumping is bad
>implying I'm not painstakingly aware of the fact that as soon as user gets close, kike mods get alerted and attempt full shutdown.

Just like /cfg/, /sbg/, and /ewo/. Fuck those threads were beautiful. Weaponized autism honed to a striking point.
If you're reading this sourceanon we love you.

Good. Get a (you).
Keep up the good work goy.

Weakyleaky: "Unrest in Albania" is the funniest doc I've read.

Signed.
George Soros

bumpin

might be the episode about fema camps

This just makes me hate Soros even more. Albanians suffered so much from 1944 til the early 2000s just for that stupid faggot to promote even more instability in the country. And he even does it to the Macedonians. Hope this fucking kike dies this year.

What's in the box?

Stop lying to youselves,nothing will come out of this.

Imagine how far the rabbit hole goes with Soros.

A+ post
Well deserved (You)

Based burger.

>n-nuthin here goyim. l-lies all of it.

Words of truth.
Check'd

dunno, we need to send the scooby doo gang on this one

It goes so far that when he comes out chinamen will think they discovered a new crop of upside down aging faggot.

I hope he finds mercy in the next world, there's none left here. But, since we all know what kind of occult bullshit (((they))) are into I doubt that's a possibility either.

I just saw someone else post it and I took it! I think it was when they were spying on Bohemian Grove

That is a sand (or salt) box, I think.
We have them on parking lots.

is this for real?
or is this a jew trick?

Is he really gonna go to Jail?
Because if he does, he will send every hit man and every militia to attack Trump, First Lady, Pence, and the WH.

But it has to be done, or else not just the whites and Blacks, but the whole Human race will be dead

why Macedonia?

Also

>Bill Cassidy's signature

embarrassing t b h

Can't we just skip the investigation and go straight to the execution?

lots of sand boxes in store then i guess

Take them all down

Fuck it, idunno.
You have to store them somewhere.

This FEMA shit is way too obvious to be legit.

Those are "coffin liners"

So this is where the government dumps its opposition "research" just to see if anything sticks to the wall.

Is the Trump administration THIS pathetic? I know they used Sup Forums during the election to manipulate the public conscience, but now it's becoming painfully obvious.

Trump's Russia ties are continually being revealed. Given his skeleton crew throughout the campaign and his small amount of campaign spending, Trump clearly outsourced his campaign messaging to other entities i.e. Russia. There are a lot of American proxies on this board. The assumption of flags being accurate gives them more than enough cover to shape opinions. The anti-American sentiment posing as nationalism is a joke here. People are advocating destroying their government because of anti-American sentiment like "deep state" and it's only getting worse.

Every mention of Obama should be seen as an admission of guilt.

See this is a much better pivot.

Whoever wrote this script should get 2 tendies today.

Shareblue is here, don't let this die.

Sup Forums is more effective then the CIA at this point.

You ignorance is excused. A deep investigation into USAID will bring to light many unsavory facts. Clinton foundation to DynCorp, a whole lot of dirty laundry could be aired in public that will see promanant figures jailed or at the very least their carreers ruined. Soros is pure scum that needs to be taken out and his empire destroyed for the good of mankind.

If you're not a shill and are interested in learning go check out George Webb on youtube. The tentacles are long and complex but perseverance pays off if you want to know how the US has been conducting itself. Ties in with pedogate if you look carefully.

The shills have arrived bump this shit

Albanians suffered? A race full of thieves and crooks. Doing 90% illegal business in their shithole country they can go fuck themselves

>Sup Forums elected a president
>cold war era red scare magically happens as neoliberal warhawk loses election, signaling losing the population to degeneracy

Literally no one less than 35 y/o cares if Russia is in bed with the US (they aren't), and anyone over that age actually knew the environment during the red scare and this is nothing like it, that age of conflict and hate for no reason just doesn't exist any more.
Thats the real sickening part, they thought they could rekindle a 40 year old grudge that naturally eroded because it was a non-issue in the first place.

bump

Sup Forums isn't the entity being represented here. Sup Forums is being used by the FSB.

I made the last 3 threads. I'm an engineer. Want a picture of my office?

Uhuh, sure thing.

The Rothschild's focus on Banks/Finance, The Rockefellers focus on Business. The Soros focus on Destabilization.

Destabilization is a business for The Soros. While the CIA destabilizes governments for the US government, The Soros destabilizes countries/regions for other Globalists.(Which means if you bring The Soros down, you bring those Globalists down).

Color Revolutions/Coups/Civil Wars are all tactics The Soros use. Funding hundreds of protest networks, using PMC/Black Op's forces to cause fighting between countries & creating feelings of unrest are just the norm for The Soros depending on the operation.

and the CIA, and cointelpro, and all the friends of Five Eyes.

What exactly is your point?

The professionalism of the last 3 threads OP posts make me believe you. Everything was sourced and laid out very efficiently. Doing God's work user.

Bump
FUCK SOROS IN THE ASS

>The Rockefellers
Havent heard anything about them in quite a while.
What are they up to?

Futaposters should be put to sleep.

Why not just dump the bodies in the sea like everyone does though?
FEMA is dirty as fuck but if those really are mass coffins than someone fucked up somewhere

Is this a big revelation all of a sudden

>only time he can feel superior to his peers is when he brings up playing with kids.

Would be amazing if this was used in court as an admission of guilt and the judge doesn't throw it out. I would cum buckets.

>thinking the cia gives af about Sup Forums with all the anti-democracy propagandist shitposting

Probably funding Obama in DC to run the Shadow Government before Trump gets a chance to clean house.

>Bill Cassidy MD
>perfectly readable signature
>MD
>readable signature
>fucking MD

Or just create a mass grave in the desert,
and mark it as nuclear waste.
That way nobody is even gonna go near it.

fuckin with zika last I heard

>Implying the Globalists and the US are not the same.
>Implying CIA isn't working though NGOs.
Burgers.
Pic unrelated.
Or is it?

>revealed

WEW LAD

> I'm an engineer. Want a picture of my office?

Irrelevant.

Then perhaps the CIA should not be surprised that FSB understands its population better than they do.

>I know they used Sup Forums during the election to manipulate the public conscience, but now it's becoming painfully obvious.
You have to go back, faggot

BUMP'N'SHIT

I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

I can be believing that you are serious about these acusings. Why would mother russia usurp racist internet forum to campaign for foreign presidents? You aren't makings sense.

Why would Putin need to fuck with the election to get Trump elected when he could of easily 'donated' to The Clinton Foundation in order to have influence in the Whitehouse whenever he wanted something? Pay to play and syphoning funds from pedo blackmail ops was what the Clinton Foundation did best.

OK
I believe you.

umm, she gave literally millions away, check your privilege.

Putin hates HRC.

You are too stupid for words. Kill yourself.

His name is readable but his handwriting is elementary school level of chimp grabbing a pencil. If that guys mind cannot translate its thoughts to the physical realm without looking like he struggled thru the whole thing, I don't know how much medical advice I'd listen to from him.

OH LOOK ITS FUCKING NOTHING

That's why it's so funny. Noone really believes these thing are coffins. The government would just burn the bodies or throw them in a pit.

>So this is where the government dumps its opposition "research" just to see if anything sticks to the wall.
>Is the Trump administration THIS pathetic? I know they used Sup Forums during the election to manipulate the public conscience, but now it's becoming painfully obvious.
>implying I'm a part of the Trump administration
>actual employment is "Irrelevant."
Were you born this stupid or did it come from an accident?

You would be right.
That's what these philanthropist foundations do.
They do some good.
To hide the fact that they are an international front for the CIA. Look at Ford Foundation and Soros's if you want.
Hillary is linked to child traffickers. ie Haiti.

>handwriting is elementary school level of chimp grabbing a pencil
He is a "doctor" after all.
None of them can write properly.

>Putin hates HRC.
Everyone hates HRC
You have to go back, faggot

>actual employment

Do you understand how conscription and aliases work?

I know all about Laura Silsby, user.

The red cross refrigeration units (TO AND FROM).

That image was merely showing her gracious 5% passthrough.