True Capitalist Radio-Ghost TCR- Anbody still here? edition

Markets retreat, metals rise! POTUS proposes 2018 budget (19 agencies to lose funding). Fake war hero John McCain tells Sen. Rand Paul that he "works for Putin" on the Senate floor Rapper "Bow Wow" Tweets threatening to put FLOTUS into sex slavery. Radio host Michael Savage physically attacked w/ his poodle by crazed Leftist while having dinner. McDonalds Corp. Tweets anti-American Tweet about POTUS, then quickly deletes it. Secret Service agents under investigation for selfies with Trump sleeping grandson (WTF)? Sec.of State Tillerson tells North Korea that it has "nothing to fear" from the U.S. (calls for 'new apporach" to North Korea). Turkey says "Holy Wars" will soon begin in Europe. And letter bomb at IMF's Paris office injures woman employee. Ghost goes off on the rise of "born again virgins?" Your calls Twitter shoutouts and (maybe) Radio Graffiti.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/03/16/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-472

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/ozkkf5nl
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRrNvdYSFQ
youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah, hellow fellow Leaf Of The North. I am the one whom is known as Celtic.

TCR March Madness is today. Place your bets to win the True Capitalist radio march madness

it S ONNNNNNNN

>TCR March Madness
link?

GET HYPED
E
T

H
Y
P
E
D

WildersFirstLePenNext would be a good twitter shoutout name if anyone's looking for ideas

I have many things against the core of the corresponding factors which lead towards what you internet humans deem, "Troll War 3" which resulted in you wanting what you crave, destruction. So you want troll war 4, and 5, and up until the expiry of obsession, but you should see, that it all ended in a revelations after Celtic and his Troll War 3.

>you internet humans
oh christ

Yea, for thou knowest the concept of, Ghost: "We the citizens of the internet." Thus you who believe you are give covenant unto it and can never look away from the screen attached to internet, cable, any sort of signal and device.

Welcome, to technological insanity.
If you keep it up.

sumbitch better do RG today

'sheath' is spelt with an a by the way

For what? What at the peak profits you from hearing the portion with the most corruptness? Does thou not see? Art thou blind as the bat who uses sonic-waves to travel as they say?

You understand it, that's all that matters.
Look, with spellcheck in all modern day tech, no one will ever know again digitally if the person could spell right or not thus aloowing the lie of everyone having good grammar off the start. That is coming. Be warned do you seee now lad?

Yea, I am the reborn Celtic. The repended one. The one who gave it all up to God. I said in my heart, "I shall troll Ghost no more." Do you not understand?"

Could anyone with an advanced understanding in economics explain shorting to me.
I understand that it is essentially betting against the stock. But how does a stock losing value allow you to profit?

because you get money from people who bet on the stock to succeed

you borrow the stock from your broker and sell it on the market, at the later date you buy the same amount of stock on the market and give it back to the broker, if the stock fell you have made money on it.

it is however very risky because stock can increase in price by infinity and u cant just lose your initial investment. The other problem is that brokers usually require hefty interest payments to allow you to short

>But how does a stock losing value allow you to profit?

Does a rolling shape going down a slant, or a hill, profit the man? If you buy lot and watch a snow ball roll you will see a large mass, then you sell before the snow melts. But if it's warm session, you see a boulder or a rock roll down, like rock and roll down the hill.

Thanks

I didn't tune in until just now, what did I miss?

>no African Booty Scratcher

fuck off

ghost getting mad at bureaucrats again

BOYCOTT STARKEKS!!!

Ghost please,
you won't make a dime mining bitcoin with a Raspberry Pi

>dont buy starbucks buy more expensive goods instead because muh economic nationalism.

Ghostler, people buy cheaper goods made by cheaper labor because it is cheaper. Period. Asking people to spend a bit more on "muh murican" goods to stop CHYNAH is fucking retarded.

I hate how the word c u c k gets replaced with kek on Sup Forums

I have always been meaning to ask what happens to Bitcoin when all the coins are mined I know this is a long time awah but won't everything be transaction fee based menacing the fee will go up?

So I'm listening to Alex Jones yesterday. first thing he references is the Geraldo Rivera AL Capone vault. Ghost is such a fake wanna be.

I would assume the price would skyrocket as the Bitcoins increase in scarcity

What the hell is this even?

Jones doesn't give stock and investing advice.

True, but it's more then a coincidence that Jones show is on before Ghost and they both referenced the Geraldo Rivera AL Capone vault in relation to the build up to Rachel madows Trump tax return.

Ghost listens to Alex Jones while browsing Sup Forums to prep content for his show

does he still do shoutouts in weekday programs?

reddit btfo

>dogecoin

The more people who attack the lugenpresse the better.

Actually, I do know what it is, but how would you run something like that? Also I made a version of it myself that has 40 names on it, consisting of both trolls and Inner Circle members

There's a TCR thread on reddit too?

yes, full length
RG is shortened during the week though

Ghost doesn't like Sup Forums because it's racist and it's also more then just a coincidence that he is so familiar with black strife.

no, dogecoin was a cryptocurrency created on reddit
Its value went to zero

challonge.com/ozkkf5nl

Ghost IS racist though.
I really don't see what his problem with this site would be except for the trolling that comes from here.

Na Ghost is allowed to say things about blacks, but gets made when we do it.

Ghost doesn't like Sup Forums because his mother is Jewish.

Will TCR's wiki page include Gab shoutout names now?

Gab is the Alt-right Twitter. I thought Ghost said he isn't Alt-right.

Fyi tomorrow is the doxing for shit IC members.

My inner circle mole CODE NAME JASPER will give me all the info tonight and tomorrow I will release four inner circle dox and maybe one recording during the show tomorrow. We might push it back until Monday though because we are both seeking to ensure plausible deniability for all involved.

cool story bro

Please don't do that.
Leave the inner circle alone

Gabs logo is literally a fucking pepe frog.

Jasper told me someone had a birthday a few days ago.

So that'll make it nine now...

BLACK VOLUPTUOUS BOOTY

Wow thanks for letting me know that freaknik is something I need to avoid.

>that atlanta nigger voice

Ya Ghost tell us more about black college. Ghost is black male.

>shit IC members.

So you mean like all of them?

Jesus I remember being on Sup Forums and trolling this guy about 8 years ago

ghost does seem to know a lot about nigger culture

90% horse fucking Bronies.

ghost naigga got AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=5DRrNvdYSFQ

Yes and no white man says Baby. Baby.

He's the King/ Plantation Owner of Blacks

can any magicians make panda remix from this?

So I assume Trumping Capitalist is up next then?

Inshalla brothers

The Jew will not be doxed in this up coming round but soon(tm).

He is the HNIC or the boss Nigga.

If digits, the Panda will kill Ghost.

hit them coke lines

>Please Massa Ghost, I need som' soap.

so what do you hope to accomplish by doxing us? send us a pizza?

A PANDA PANDA PANDA

A PANDA PANDA PANDA

A PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

>Ghost is mad because he can't get past the Sad Panda
What are you up to, Ghost?

Oh look Ghost having a Nigga moment.

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA

What is the point of doxxing a smug arrogant little jew faggot?

Because ghost is a hypocrite
He said kek worshippers need to grow up yet he still has a frog emoji in his twitter name

He said on the first pastebin that he wants Ghost to choose between the show and the autistic circle

He did say shit members

>24h +156.04%

ghost doesn't really care and neither do we, so that logic is flawed

If doublez, the porkchops will kill Ghost

If tripz, FEMA will kill Ghost

I was hoping we could trade rare pepes as penpals.

I offer you this as a token of good will.

I will say though, if you're doing this to try to get Ghost's attention, you're targeting the wrong people

There are a lot of FEMA niggers In Texas now. Also the blacks are all moving out of Austin due to gentrification.

oh fuggg my sides

>tomorrow is the doxing for shit IC members
So all of them?

>coal is coming back
ayyyyyylmaaoooooooo

So I had my birthday yesterday, big fucking deal - you autistic cunts have my age wrong anyways - Ryan.

>FB_IMG

Nevermind, penpal DROPPED

West Virginia BTFO

SAD

Pics of birthday breakfast?

Not watching reading rainbow Ghost.

>FB_IMG