Fuck the white bitch race

fuck the white bitch race

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are white men so fucking weak

There are multiple feral niggers surrounding him and attacking him together. And hes the bitch.
Lmao

I don't mind paying more taxes, for more prisons. We've locked more of you up, over the last 30 years, than the previous 100.

ahha dat whitey cracka got what he deserved

Oh look another race baiting thread.
Get a life shill

well Sup Forums? you going to answer the man?

Being weak = being free of toxic masculinity, shitlord

lmao at that faggot

this is what white """people""" get, no wonder you have such a boner for the second ammendment, you fags couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag! pathetic!

Go to the catalogue and find what they're trying to slide, then post it here.

White men aren't animals.

Lmao so many niggers and it took what 3-4 hits to drop him ?

>niggers being niggers
i'am so shocked

>can't respond
>haha weak goy!1 have your face demolished lol!1

>can respond
>oh hate crime white males are horrible racists you go to prison now!11

why are niggers so dumb?, its just a rhetorical questions monkey friend, no need to run the neuron

niggers fight in packs

It's called the knockout game and white people will never get tired of playing it.

>letting niggers surround you

this is a direct result of being a pussy faggot probably raised by a single mother

WE

It is kind of interesting, it feels like when niggers get raised by single mothers it makes them more violent but with crackers its like they become even bigger pussies.

NEVER

A pack of dogs could do the same thing

need news source

>when niggers get raised by single mothers
>when
Dont they always? You cant even compare niggers who are raised with both parents to niggers who are raised only by mother so I dont know where you get your information.

Because white single moms are usually over-protective helicopter moms, while black single moms are the total opposite and let their kids run wild with no control whatsoever. So the former end up pussies and the latter end up thugs

What the actual fuck?

That's the difference between angry black women that physically discipline their sons and feminist white women who emasculate their sons.

"We're still investigating the motivation. As of this time we have no intentions of pressing for hate crime charges."

>7 News
Fuck, this was in Australia.

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

Crime rates in my once glorious city of Melbourne have gone up by 10% in the last year alone, with the bulk of that growth being due to a surge of violent crime and vehicle theft. Our cops are telling us blatantly that it is young black refugees gangs doing all of it but they can't do a thing about it, occasionally we will deport one family and make a big deal out of it whilst still choosing to bring in hundreds and spread them out through all suburbs poor and wealthy.

Don't be an intolerant racist fuck. This is a rite of passage for this fine young africans.

You will never see negroes go 1v1

4v1 , yeah man totally fair

we're the only race with innately high empathy. the rest of you have to be taught how to act human in a white society.
prove me wrong (pro-tip: you can't.)

He didn't read the sign.

>germany

lol okay Ahmed

Why can't faggots hold their phone the correct way when shooting a video?

Negroes don't know that whites are called crackers because of the whip sound when the baboons got hit.

Found the news source, this was from last year.

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1

because this

lol

Melbourne fag reporting in (well Gippsland). I'm gonna get into private security soon, hopefully can later get my armed guard ticket and make people like you feel safer m8.

Dickheads transcend between race and borders.

we all are in Metazoa kingdom my friend

Lol can nigs and poo people ever fight one on one?

looool

>high empathy

and look where that has gotten us

>clearly those niggers were mentally challenged to attack this white racist and cannot be blamed for it at all. if anythign they should be applauded for it.

i can just imagine that is what our media would say, but other than that, niggers not fighting fair and with more numbers, nothing to see here.

niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers niggers NIGGERS nig gers

>m-muh one on one

see

Fixed you gif (removing that square)

n i g g e r s NIGGERS nig gers NiGgErS n i g g e r s NIGGERS nig gers NiGgErS n i g g e r s NIGGERS nig gers NiGgErS n i g g e r s NIGGERS nig gers NiGgErS n i g g e r s NIGGERS nig gers NiGgErS

>we're the only race with innately high empathy.
Stop being a fucking sheltered faggot and fuck anyone that tries to hurt you.

what about asians?