I gotta say- this guy gives me a good feeling. why does everyone hate him?

I gotta say- this guy gives me a good feeling. why does everyone hate him?

fuck paul ryan

but why

Never trust a man with 2 first names

Ron/Rand Paul?

I hope you are being sarcastic

I trust Sweden for all my political opinions. They know how to get things done. I mean look at how fast they have changed their nation from everything their ancestors built to what it is now.

I'm not
I've seen him in conversation a couple of times now and he just seems like a believable, likeable guy. haven't seen him give a speech

3/10 would not bang

discuss why it even gets 3 points

>everything their ancestors built
literally everyone was drunk as balls 24/7 until the 1920s

His wife is a democrat,

establishment hack. in the same category as insane mccain. think of big business, bottom out county with immigrants for cheap labor, cut all science/nasa/medical research spending, nothing for infrastructure, schools. completely on the side of military industrial machine. even against abortion for niggers. now this county will have more niggers killing whites cause he'll cut all funding to planned parenthood.

your typical republican asshole. why i never voted republican until trump. now trump is looking like (with his budget) just another republican hack. he can't even prevent fucking somalians from entering the country. the wall? he's gone quiet on that.

Annoying globalist cunt

Neo con

I wonder why?

paul ryan's family did get rich of lucrative government contracts though. a member of congress since he was 29, put there by his overlords in corporate america.

If you can't instantly see this guy's a lying scumbag there's something wrong with you.

How does he give you a good feeling? Like in your pee pee?

He looks like a typical saggy evil kike to me.

Cool fake name, Shlomo.

Fuck that cuck