What is the difference between Trump and any other Republican? This is literally what I would expect from a Reagan/Bush...

What is the difference between Trump and any other Republican? This is literally what I would expect from a Reagan/Bush. How is this winning? Outside of his bullshit man child personality, he's just another Evangelical bible thump Christfag neocon.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2016/02/president_obama_s_military_budget_is_still_one_of_the_biggest_ever.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay mad

Also half of Americans are living in poverty or near poverty and this faggot wants to cut everything, but increase military spending for MORE WARS!

There should be riots in the streets over this shit.

>stay mad

SEE THE PLAN WAS MAKE EVERYONE'S LIVES SHIT AND LAUGH AT EVERYONE SUFFERING

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT POLICIES, WE ONLY CARE ABOUT MEMES

TRUMP WAS NEVER GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT WE BELIEVED WHEN WE VOTED FOR HIM

Great spending plan.

More military spending and bribes for the Veterans.

Mugabe would be proud.

>How is this winning?

Trump is going to turn America into a third-world shithole within eight years. Someone is winning, just not Americans.

America had a chance to win with Ron Paul - TWICE - and picked the wrong candidate. As far as I'm concerned, they deserve Trump and all the shit that will follow.

Do you have a source for this graphic?

You do realize that Obama severely gutted our military?

We are on the brink of a ground war in North Korea.

Russia is literally fucking with America constantly.

The Saudis have no more power, and they could easily organize against America (again).

Also - the authenticity of this graphic is highly suspect.

I also know Trump has a 3 phase plan, and this is only for 2018.

shillblue

>You do realize that Obama severely gutted our military?

Literally the complete opposite

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2016/02/president_obama_s_military_budget_is_still_one_of_the_biggest_ever.html

>The Saudis have no more power,

NO POWER
O

P
O
W
E
R

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN Sup Forums?

His dick is yyyuuuge.

Hand on back is a sign of dominance.

> body language 101

>No good goy, we're still paying .00002 more shekels then last year, so its still bigger, no goy don't pay attention to the fact that inflation jumped 15% and therefore even though we're still paying slightly more then last year our actual staff has dropped 10-15% or taken pay cuts.

>No good goy, you shouldn't give money to veteran's who fought for your country, those are bribes, I can do much better things with those shekels.

second part meant for

>What is the difference between Trump and any other Republican?

He hates free trade, takes a very hard line on immigration, doesn't like multilateral global institutions, can't string several coherent sentences and doesn't give a flying fuck about moral issues.

He's basically a bizarre combination of Bernie Sanders, Pat Buchanan and Hugh Hefner. It's hardly surprising given his complete lack of principles.

What's wrong with this? Your argument is just because Regan did it its bad? Gtfo kike

>This is literally what I would expect from a Reagan/Bush
Spoken like you were born in the 21st century

More expensive != better
Just because funding of those things will go down doesn't mean the quality of them will too.

On this, no. But in immigration yes.
He aint perfect but he is better than guacamole

>Just because funding of those things will go down doesn't mean the quality of them will too.
I agree, there is a ~0.0001% chance that budget cuts will have a negligible impact on the quality of those things.

Old Sup Forumsnew/n/ is rolling in its grave at what Sup Forums has become.

WHY DIDN'T WE STOP IT?

the whole trump hates nasa narrative because it seems like they got less funding is just because he cut off the climate change research bullshit.

and im GLAD

>You do realize that Obama severely gutted our military?

Wrong. I actually wish he did slash the defense budget in half.

Why do you need a big military?
Why not use all the money do something useful with it?

usa needs to mantain an empire and all the leeches that live off it