BREAKING: Florida state prosecutor refuses to give cop killer Markeith Lloyd the death penalty

But wait it goes further. Her election campaign was funded by none other than (((George Soros)))

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-aramis-ayala-no-death-penalty-20170316-story.html

floridapolitics.com/archives/218832-george-soros-related-pac-spending-big-elect-aramis-ayala-state-attorney

Is the public waking up to the bullshit Neomarxist BLM slime that infects our system

Bump

BAMP

she's just helping a bruvuh out

I guess she thinks he dindunuffin

Bump

Why is everyone ignoring this?

Z

A political action committee associated with George Soros has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on television commercials and other advertising to get Aramis Ayala elected state attorney in the Orlando-based 9th Judicial Circuit.

>bump

Soros’ other Safety & Justice committees, also are reportedly backing African-American candidates in prosecuting attorney elections. A 527 committee called Safety & Justice has received $633,000 from Soros Fund Management to support an African-American in a Houston district attorney’s race, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Other PACs called Safety & Justice also have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on prosecutors’ races in Chicago, St. Louis, New Mexico and Louisiana

This year alone he has donated more than $9 million to various Democratic PACs including Priorities USA, according to the Center for Responsive Politics in Washington D.C. He also gave $1 million to the Florida Democratic Party in 2014.

Last bump you twats

Life in prison is more miserable than lethal injection. You could live out your natural life in a little cage surrounded by assholes or you could quickly and painlessly die and get it over with.

You guys need to stop eating up the whole neocon party line. Even if you want these people punished harshly, I'd say life on prison is the more cruel treatment.

cause its par for the course

minority judges and lawyers are fucking retarded and will blatantly go easy on people of their race, just like that Oregon judge that let an illegal immigrant go out the back door of the courthouse through her chambers to escape police

the country is completely rife with this shit, its not even worth getting upset every time

Its disgusting to know that globalist slime has his claws in my hometown. I always thought he only operated on international levels as opposed to local

> Florida state prosecutor refuses to give cop killer Markeith Lloyd the death penalty

Why?

But its such a waste on taxpayer funding to keep the fucker alive for so long. We should do what the Chinese do and give them their sentence, take them out back and blast em

hes a nigger, shes a nigger

thats it

I hate orlando, this is what happens when they vote on skin color and gender and not on policy and someone who will actually follow the law and not "interpret" it

Cruel treatment that costs other people money, and they're eventually let out generally. Better to just kill them quick, get it over wish. Cheap, effective, simple.

She is a BLM progressive that was given an ungodly amount of money by George soros for a local level election

Disgusting although our justice system is outrageous so I can't really say anything

Captivity is a niggers natural habitat. They thrive in confinement. They don't need a job, get 3 meals, free tv, and conjugal visits. It's literally the same as if they were home

Markeith did nothing wrong

HE A GUD BOY