How bad is South Africa really? Is this guy telling the truth?

How bad is South Africa really? Is this guy telling the truth?

mobile.twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_u-smmee7U
youtube.com/watch?v=xLv-3yScF7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes dude, where the fuck have you been?

Bump for High Vis
REMINDER
SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES ARE ABOUT TO GET ZIMBABWE 2.0!!!!!!
DO WHAT YOU CAN TO SPREAD THE WORD AND CONTACT BOER ANONS!!

I mean, I knew it was bad, but this dude is saying civil war is going to happen in a month or two.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

B-But... Africa for Africans right?

I hope so. They have to go back. The English, Dutch, and French love immigrants, so why not take in 6m South Africans between them?

Why not? Europe for Europeans. Asia for Asians. Africa for... EVERYONE?!

What is this artstyle called?

Not civil war dude, genocide. What happened in Rhodesia isn't a fucking meme. This is serious. They'll torture, rape, and execute whole families.
Contact your congressmen and Senators, God knows I will tomorrow.

Fuck off Nigger, they have to come back but you need to go back to Africa as well

If a civil war kicked off would Sup Forums go overseas to kill niggers?

White South Africans are the natives.

No but I would be willing to pay money to help individuals escape and would even be willing to temp house individuals if needed.

This is something our governments should be organizing but we have been brainwashed into hating ourselves.

Of course and so are the dindus in burgerland

If Western Governments were smart, they would start shit in South Africa and offer to equip alt-right paramilitary units to get rid of us.

There weren't actually any Bantu/Negroid-style blacks in South Africa when the whites got there, there were only some San/Khoisan people to the North.

This is now a fashwave tread.

Did you use all your history books as toilet paper?

I can't imagine Donald Trump would just watch this happen. Lots of "white" South Africans are Jews, he's probably related to some of them now.

>I can't imagine Donald Trump would just watch this happen.

I can.

Just look at history, no one comes to the aid of white people in Africa.

>I can't imagine Donald Trump would just watch this happen.
He will. Just like all western countries will.

Oh, you didn't know? It's racist toward everyone else to protect white people in any way now.

It's not so bad desu. My university is still like 70% white with lovely colonial architecture. Don't get me wrong - crime is bad and I plan on moving to Europe to help the cause eventually but desu the big cities have white enclaves and we have a very good standard of living besides the constant fear of chimpouts. Also we have enough private security here to win a race war.

President Trump also isn't your normal politician.
If they are genociding white people in SA he would help them.

Why so salty bogan?
Is you claiming conquest=ownership?

How do we do that?

Trump is more worried about America's own problems (which isn't wrong btw), so far the only foreign issue that he's actually been worried about is ISIS, but that's simply because they come shoot people in US soil. In other words, Trump doesn't really care about anything that doesn't have much to do with America.

I imagine Trump would send it troops to help bring in white refugees here. He wouldn't stay there to fight though. Just stay long enough to get all the whites out to safety.

Why is Renaldo Gouws such a weak cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_u-smmee7U

youtube.com/watch?v=xLv-3yScF7s

He ignores the real problem of SA, niggers

If he is, then you and all your countrymen are British and as uk is Pakistan 2.0 than by extension means you're a paki
Good work you just slid a rung down the evolutionary ladder by simply trying to think

What uni m8. Is it Maties?

I can't imagine him bringing South African refugees even though he isn't exactly in favour of bringing Syrian ones. I can imagine, however, the media sperging over how he wouldn't import brown dicks for them, but is helping white refugees.

> all your countrymen are British
> UK==Pakistan 2.0
> India==Pakistan

You are a special one, aren't you?

That's bollocks. The Zulu nation were running the show until the Brits enslaved them.

You're a prison colony made up of the worst we had to offer lad. Nothing to be proud of.