ALBANIA IS ILLYRIA
SERBS GO BACK TO SIBIRIA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIEEEEEEEET

>taking most of Croatia
Why?
Serbia + republika srpska + republika srpska krajna is the best way

DA SERB MAN BE KEEPIN' US DOWN!

yes. we need to create another great alliance so we no longer have to be puppets of the great powers.

I can't wait for the shit fit that's going to happen in this thread. Balks hate each other.

YES
SMRT FAŠIZMU, SVOBODA NARODU

only ultranationalist faggots hate others. sensible people know our only chance of success is unification.

First of all, Serbia will never touch Croatia. Croatia is a superior country to lowly Serbia and will take over all of Bosnia.

Macedonia will be shared between Albania (25%) and Bulgaria (75%).

Why are Serbs so nationalistic? Even here in Canada. Modern Serbia is a shithole. And historic Serbia was never even close to as great as the Empires around them like the Greeks, the Bulgarians and the Italians.

we need sea kek.tho it's mainly bait to start the thread without having to think of something complex.
p r o v e i t f a g g o t

t. leaf rashim.i don't think there's a worse combination.

Can we just make it a trade and business alliance?
Some sort of nepotism, we speak the same language ffs... The rest will come with time and mutual benefit.

That's what Montenegro is for.

There would already be a Balkan league and the Balkans would be a big player in global politics if it wasn't for idiotic Serbs. Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia would likely have already made an alliance.

Shoo, shoo, commies.

Sigh.

Did you ever hang with Serbian and Croatian immigrants to the US? Every time anywhere in the world that I met a Croatian I was treated with most kindness and reciprocated gladly.

it goes like this:
>first 20 posts are friendly
>then the baiters start posting
>by post nr. 50: full blown discussions
>by post nr. 100: full blown shitshow
>by post nr. 200: they switch to their languages for mirr insulting content

*more

that would be great too. too bad our leaders are small minded losers who are stuck in the past.

Idk, with me it's the opposite. I usually reply to an agressive Serb or Greek, then I deescalate, and the convo becomes an echochamber of "I know that feel, bro.".

i mean the cool sea with cities and shit.just dubrovnik is fine too kek
the devil's digits

"The Adriatic League."

I fixed the Balkans. They should pay me for this shit.

Arrows depict population exchanges.

or it just dies down

There are a few posters you can recognize in every Balkan thread. Of the top of my head the Croat that posts tractors and calls Serbs orcs and ends up being like a third of the posts in a 250 posts thread. Some morons bite the bait and they dominate the thread with shit. But hey, I'm always there to chat.

Either this, or we disappear.

Jesus fucking Christ here we go again. Same shit every 100 years.

I don't really follow the politics of your countries but I think there have been talks
europeanwesternbalkans.com/tag/western-balkans-6/

>I fixed the Balkans.
>Albania still exists

W
E

W
U
Z

O
T
A
D
D
Ž
B
I
N
A

A
N
D

S
H
I
E
T

Yeah, it'd be cool. No Yugoslavia shit but we can be cool pals and have a big fucking wall between ourselves so we don't get any stupid ideas. There are far too many Muslims on the Balkans and we need to cleanse them. Split up Bosnia in half, too.

No commie shit either, please.

>by post nr. 200: they switch to their languages
It's necessary. English insults are pretty shitty and unimaginative.

There's also that Brit that shits on Croats, the Norwegian that shits on Serbs, and the Swede that shits on slavs in general.

Calm down Satan. First, so long as Albanians do not completely get rid of Sunni Islam, nobody will be anymore than a queer bedfellow with us. Second, that sort of shit was tried in Yugoslavia, and we all know how that turned out.

kys

Not bad. Thought I don;t think Serbia should get any of Macedonia. The Albanian majority zones of Macedonia should merge with Albania, and the rest of the country should go to Bulgaria.

What is the green?

Unification - Yes
Communism - NOOOOO!!!!

T H I S
O V O
O B O

/ex-yu/ autistic shitposters from Sup Forums like fredi, taksist, profesor etc. can smell balkan discussion taking place on Sup Forums and regularly come here to destroy any discussion with their "muh traktori muh crvati muh cele kula muh austrijski konjusari etc" shitposting

pic very much related

wrong reply, should be to the guy that "fixed balkans"

I think there is still too much corruption in our governments for this to work. But the first country in the region to take some positive action could spark great change in all.

The regular crew. But it's all just edgelord shit by people not old enough to have a good understanding of what a terrible idea conflict is
Is that the muh traktori dude?

Our ape population can only be controlled by a communist dictator. We can't play around on the foreign markets, we need actual production.

^

Yeah, they didn't, it's between Bulgaria and company. I put an emphasis on homogeneous ethnic nation states. Green is Bosnia, the populations are so split up so you get a nasty little triple enclave country but it's better than nothing.

>nearly 100% homogeneous nation states for once in the region's history
>didn't fix them

Pls.

C H U B B S

And yeah. They can fuck off, it really is a shame that our beautiful countries are filled with short-sighted idiots that cannot let go off the past. We got a whole new enemy at our gates, yet we're still sat here bickering back and forth about a stupid and pointless conflict.

Gommie, eventually you will run out of the money of the bourgeoise. What then?

Why is Germanistan a part of this conference? You let them lead you and you will be filled with ragheads as well.

I forgot one:
>by post nr. 300: several guys exchange mail adresses two arrange fights irl.

Also I consider Bulgarians brothers and would always put you ahead of most people. I've met many in Leskovac. Never a bad experience with any of you.

like second yugoslavia was created by beady eyed intelligence?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

they can be homogenous without allowing albos to exist.bosnian muzzies are perhaps fixable, tho i doubt it.
also, it is too rough so it's not homogenous, territories of some countries aren't even connected.
a 8 year old could've made it.

>no Istria
cucks.

We can always export to 3rd world markets, we have proven that. It's the kraut imports that kill us, not your talking points propaganda that turned out to be a huge scam.

They probably just end up having a beer together.

First for Hasanbegović za Poglavnika

Why is Communism even on the table? Communism is a shitty ideology and just won't ever work. It kills off culture and religion, something our countries are very rich and proud of. We can have production and we can compete on western markets. We just need people in politics that aren't retarded like Toma Diploma & Vucic Peder and are not corrupt.

You'll get hate from serbfags and but it actually looks good, coming from an unbiased observer. May I ask what program you used to be able to play with borders of countries. Or did you just do it yourself from scratch?

the eternal ujo must be destroyed.istria is rightful slovenian clay tho.

>Pernar
What did he do? I don't watch local TV so I haven't been keeping up

it's not on the table. we're talking only about unification.

Kek, ms paint

I think the just have a role as arbiters
I feel the same way, blind nationalism and hate between countries of similar religion and culture is pointless

See, your problem is that you think that albanians would exit in the ideal balkan.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is honestly the most reasonable and articulate post I have ever seen from a serb. Just wish there was more like you. But this shows there is hope yet for the Balkans.

Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia and Hungary are brothers!!!!!! You are all awesome countries with rich histories and good people. STOP BEING STUPID BEFORE THE WEST RUINS YOU LIKE THEY HAVE THEMSELVES!!

LOL, commies killed more jugoslavs than nazis and fascists combined.

Pičke glupe.

OK, I'm cool with that. Although, it is practically impossible due to our sad history.

plenty of people think that killing our culture and religion is only way for us to unify

but in the end it just causes reaction and fans the nationalism

>we can compete on western markets.
We can't, they're not stupid, they out-subsidize you or don't allow you close. Your choice of going down.

serb is just code word for HALF TURK HALF SLAV

be wary of any time a serb talks to you for 1) he is not actually there, it is a rat and 2) he is not talking to you, he is talking to your soul that he wants

serb satan devil soul stealers chetnik

SERB HALF TURK HALF SLAV HERE IS GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF REAL TIME SERB FOOTAGE

How do we kill the UDBA boys?

imagine if an average Sup Forumsack became a member of sabor

>Collaborating traitors
>Yugoslavs
wew

It isn't the only way. I'm very patriotic and I very much love my country's culture. I know we have bad shit between ourselves cause of the past, but come on. Having an alliance or even considering unification could be one of the better things our countries do. We're all white, Christian and have love for one another deep down. Cause in the end of the day, we're all the same people and we all got fucked by the same shit stick.

these threads are becoming redundant because slovenia and croatia are too far ahead from other balk countries to make any sort of equal footing collab make sense in the future.

croatian mentality is for the good part as primitive as your average balk-ape but decent work ethic and outstanding (really, top of the world) geographic potential ensure that the country can never be truly poor.

serbia is on its way to become a true hellhole, kosovo and montenegro are countries completely ran by organized crime (not criminal government, literal organized crime), macedonia is about to have a nice little ((((((minority uprising)))))), bosnia is a shithole waiting for EU breakup to continue the slaughter.

lel germans did 100x worse things to each others in their history and yet they are one nation now

> having peaceful discussion
> burger comes in and tries to ruin it

Pernar is top tier.

>We can't, they're not stupid, they out-subsidize you or don't allow you close. Your choice of going down.
Or they do what the EU is currently doing - which is to implement so much useless bureaucracy that only companies with huge capital can even compete in the market.
Right now, while the private sectors of poorer EU members if falling apart, Germany is making absurd sums of money.

srb na vrbe

He talks like a cuck though.
He should man up a bit.

>serbs and croats having a cool peaceful discussion about how things would be better if we stopped hating one another
>random shitposters try to ruin it

happens every time

texas is rightful mexican clay fuck off
can someone redpill me on this guy, i don't get is he a nationalist or a commie.i've seen few videos and he sounds like a retard, but a lot of croatanons here seem to like him.

We need more bosnia

i sell you NATO arms

This.

>all these foreigners provoking a conflict
I'm getting flashbacks from the 90's.

The EU is certainly an evil globalist tool. And a vehicle for Germany. But the fact is that, for now, the EU is greatly benefiting countries like Croatia and Bulgaria. They are developing at a much more rapid pace than the rest of the Balkans. For now, the EU is good for the Balkans. This is the way I see it at least, but I am open minded.

You did a very good job of imitating the borders. I would never be able to do that. I'm shit at MS paint.

he's a professional, political shitposter
that's literally all he does, he baits and shitposts in sabor and get's (You)'s from the other parliament members

Serbs are darkest nation in Europe, You guys are darker then Turks and you behave like niggers.

Also 400 years you were ottomans

It is weird. It is up to nationalists in individual countries to uplift the friendship. We must be the deciding generation.

Don't make me blush.
We can fix it. The idea of globalism is failing. We have to turn to fixing ourselves and our relations.

I don't know, I love the guy, he's amazing.

Give him a chance, listen to some interviews or something. He's ... common sense, I'd say.

We've been developing just as quickly before we became a member. In fact much of our industry got fucked by EU regulations.
And in terms of EU gibs, we get the same amount of money that we pay in membership. Of all EU members we're one of the closest to a net zero, which is about to change with Brits leaving. They were the ones funding EU the most, so that burden will now fall on everyone else.

When brexit actually happens, there will be absolutely no justification for us to remain a member.

meme him to office pls
pernar are you visiting ljubljana now?
die

Are you serbs STILL butthurt about that thing 25 years ago? Jeez.

yeah its so great everyone is leaving the country to go work in germany

Brexit should weaken Germany though, which is good.