Why do millennials want to buy expensive homes out in the suburbs instead of affordable homes in the inner city?

Why do millennials want to buy expensive homes out in the suburbs instead of affordable homes in the inner city?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/australias-ghost-suburbs-a-national-scandal/news-story/7e74c62fc314f86a2c8b176f3358d13f
afr.com/real-estate/almost-20pc-of-melbournes-investorowned-homes-empty-20151203-glee9q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one wants to live around niggers. not even niggers.

FPBP

FPBP

>Millennials buying homes

Affordable homes in the inner city? You mean tiny 100 year old shacks built on .00001 acres of land but with huge tax rates to pay for dem programs? No thanks.

/thread

>not living in a cheap comfy trailer in an all-white trailer park where no niggers are allowed
>falling for the house meme

because i dont want to get robbed and murdered just for taking a walk down the street

>Looks everyone I'm being quirky in public
>teehee

Is that that one broad?

I don't live in what you'd call the inner city but my property taxes went up 1000% this past year.

^

It's the opposite here. All the cheap homes are in the suburbs. All the gays and yuppies are moving into the city. Gentrification is rampant in many urban areas now.

>Live in Baltimore City
>I should buy a home on Edmonson Ave. because cheaper.

Yeah.... no... Did you witness the nigger apocalypse of 2015?

Niggers

>expensive homes
>suburbs

>affordable homes
>inner city

Because the boomers abandoned the inner cities, leaving them to become crime-ridden jungles infested with violent pavement apes. Plus, who wants to have a tiny yard, no privacy because the houses are crammed so close together, old (and usually crumbling) building materials, and sometimes no driveway or garage?

>Suburbes
>Inner City
>City at all
A small town is the densest thing that is still decent

This seems like an unnecessary amount of work. I mean, I get the vegetables, and I get the dairy cow and chickens. The fruit trees in the back would make sense in the long term, especially if rotten fruit they drop at random can double as chicken feed.

But why only take care of a few pigs if you're not really set up to get your meat from butchering the animals you raise otherwise? Or is this supposed to represent X amount of pigs where X is a sustainable amount that you're constantly butchering and then replacing by breeding them? Can you get anything from pigs other than meat? If it were me, I wouldn't waste my time and resources on raising meat, but instead I'd focus on selling what I specialize in in exchange for meat from ranchers/butchers.

Also, is that really a wheat field in the corner? Don't grains require either a hell of a lot of work with small equipment during harvest (meaning, recruiting a lot of neighbors and friends), or a lot of specialized farm equipment to harvest and then grind down for flour? Is that really enough wheat to get enough of a return on your investment to make it worthwhile to buy the equipment? Just seems like one of those things that it's not going to be worth it to sell, and you're growing more than you'd probably use yourself over the course of a year.

stop making these threads

why do people keep using my waifu Soe for anti-millenial shitposting

Grain is just retarded on every level. Imagine they're potatoes instead.

Replace wheatfield with vineyard.

I would.

No, I'm not going to "just replace" the clearly illustrated wheat field with something else. I want answers.

Because they along with Ruralites are retards who voted for Drumpf, unlike the smart city people who voted hillary

>expensive homes out in the suburbs instead of affordable homes in the inner city?
wtf? suburbs are cheaper than the city. also much quieter. also fewer immigrants

You could distill the wheat into vodka and sell that.

Wew, America is truly backwards
Houses outside the city are cheap. The closer you get to the city, the more expensive it gets

fpbp as usual

Holy shit, I almost missed that. I would have been fucking dead, wouldn't I?

REal estate agent here

I FUCKING HATE millennials.

They're all poor.
Have shit jobs
Have entitled attitudes
Can't even get finance

You walk
Into my office WITH NO MONEY and think you not only deserve respect but also hog my time.
You all get angry when prices are quoted like the world has personally set out to ruin your dreams

FUCK YOU CUNTS

I actually like taking you to a property I own I keep on my books
It's a 4 sq meter tin shed in the city with no power or water and no car access.
It was for storing cleaning equipment

I tell them I have something that may interest them, it's literally a tin she'd on asphalt

I quote you fucking losers $2 million dollars and relish your reactions everytime. Especially when they meltdown and say they can get an apartment for that.

GET
FUCKED
TIME WASTING
CUNTS

It feels shit to have your time wasted doesn't it losers.

Kids today are dum dums

Yes, it's a huge pain in the ass. You need a lot more land to have a combine pay for itself and even more for milling. The only conceivable reason is hay for the winter, but it's way too fucking small for even that.

>inner cities
>affordable

Here in aus shitty little apartments hit over a million in the cities, and every auction you are outbid by Chinese buying rental properties.

I live in the suburbs and got my house super cheap on a short-sale. It's all about looking for the deals.

There are only two dindu families that I've seen in my entire subdivision. My neighbors are mostly elderly retired couples or middle aged with kids.

My clients are overwhelmingly Jewish

Chinese buyers are a meme

Wow you have a really rewarding career there.

t. Millennial who explains the internet for 70k and does whatever the fuck I want in my free time.

is this a joke? millenials are saving the inner cities by doing exactly what you suggest

You want to get mugged? Because that is how you get mugged

I rent in the city and can't wait to move out of this shithole into a /comfy/ estate

You're a traitor to your country and should be hung drawn and quartered like the old days.

>$70k
I have a Main Street shop one of five that makes your wage a year.
So yes the rewards speak for themselves

There is nothing worse in ANY market than people who complain of not having any money whether generational or cultural or racial it's all fucking time wasting bullshit

>affordable homes in the inner city?
America is a weird place, everything is completely backwards.

I want to measure her braincase. Does that make me weird Sup Forums?

There's plenty of Jew agents out there who do what I do.

You should be glad some of the economy is staying in white hands.

And the Jewish property corruption is so entrenched here it's is impossible to fight as a single person I'll write an example for you in a second

Because the "inner city" is usually a breeding ground of leftist cancer and cucks, and I ain't raising my family around that shit.

The best place to raise a conservative and right wing family is to raise them in the beauty of your country's natural aesthetics. Once you have that in your blood, the thought of anything threatening it is enough to make your piss boil.

It sure is good being a "Millenial" who isn't a total waste of space. It's literally worth self improving just to be able to spit on your peers who were always the ones with high grades and looked down their noses at everyone, but are now either single mothers or just working at the checkouts at a Supermarket.

I can afford and they can't. Perfect.

Niggers live there. Since they commit crimes and destroy property values the price of housing tends to be lower. Would you like to know more?

>making fun of someone for not having a rewarding career when your career sounds completely unfulfilling

lol

Cool blog.

why do you post this shit everyday?

Some are, but most don't want to.

You rob people for a living. You justify your kike profession but you and I both know you're a fucking crook who hustles people for a living. Not here to argue for or against mellenialias. Only to remind you of what a remarkable piece of shit you and the majority of realtors/loan officer scum really are.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Inner city you get a house atleast 20 or more years older, smaller, with basically no yard,sometimes not even a garage for the same price of a house outside the inner city in the suburbs that's new and much larger. Plus lower property taxes

Maybe he's a realtor? What do you suppose the circumference of the girls head is in your pic?

The opposite is true. Millennials are the re-urbanizing generation.

Hello Mr. 56%. Did you know you're retarded? What city are you referring to for reference.

Its a lifesize carving from a redwood you fuck. This glorious homeowner has so much time on his hands from efficient animal husbandry and dominating the earth. He took up whittling as a hobby (very red pilled).

Yes please, I'm considering investing in Chigaco real estate. Is it really that bad?

>inner city
>affordable anything
what did she mean by this?

That's easy. If you can afford an own house you want to be comfy. If you can own ahouse you got a car as well.
If you got a car you can travel to the city in a short ammount of time, coming back to your comfy house and don't have to live in a 34 floor high building with others who could be offended by you, because you turned your music too loud.

Why should be living in the city anything you want to go for?
Nicer neighbourhood, safer environment for the children, parks are not existant because it is not called a park but normal environment.
Neighbours know each other than living side by side but giving a fuck about each other.
"Good mornings" are meant not just said.
It is also not a millenial wish. It's normal to keep yourself in touch with each other and not just dying and m get found two months later. You got no idea what gen X, like me, got. We got the comfortable places and just want to live instead pandering to some grown ups or even gen z who isn't even capable of keeping their own dicks clean.

You think its the Chinks manipulating property here in Australia

THINK AGAIN

So the brother company of Aldi is coming to Australia it's Lidl but their brand Kaufland. This has only become public knowledge recently
The owner company is the (((Schwarz))) group.

Being part of the chosen they let other Jews secretly know about the chain coming here 18 months ago. ONLY JEWS
It was a synagogue done deal.

You know the old Masters sites. A consortium of (((Sam Gance)))
(((Zac Fried)))
And other retail Jews, brought these sites from Masters - Woolworths, knowing full well it was to pass onto the Schwarz group.
However just to make it look convincing they had Masters fit out all their stores into retail Arcades at Woolworths costs. It will never be used any of this fit out it will all be gutted and thrown to the tip at the cost of Shareholders of Woolworths - mum and dad investors.

Why? TO PERPETUATE A JEWISH LIE AND MANIPULATIVE RETAIL MARKET ACQUISITION NATION WIDE- which you pay for everytime you shop for groceries.

The chinks have nothing NOTHING on the JEWS and real estate manipulation here in Australia.

>be such a shit real estate agent that you waste your time and resources fucking with people instead of helping them find something they can actually afford so you can get your commission.

Have fun eating catfood and having a terribad career after your antics catch up with you. If you think any business of any kind wont have yelp style reviews for any job that deals with people you are retarded. Its also weird to keep a cuckshed that you keep trying to funnel people into.

Wow, they look worse than Haitians.

>Chigaco real estate
Depends on the area. South side is trash with niggers and spics. North side has some good spots. Then there are the suburbs. Residential or commercial?

>Blog

This is a word only faggot millennials and aging hipsters use.

It is like the word 'creep' is only used by feminists.

Functional people don't use such words because they never need to

>city
>affordable housing

the fuck?
do you mean the colored part of the city or some shit m8?

too many niggers

>Should I buy that house or investment I really want or should I listen to yelp?

You are everything wrong with your generation

I think it is you that shall be dining on catfood before me

Noice. I hope that's true because it is hilarious.

They're the same stock of people. You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't ever take Africa out of the nigger.

For example, this is what niggers are like in Africa.

This is the same breed of nigger in a totally different country (America). This nigger has NEVER been to Africa, but still has the same base impulses to shit in public, which are presumably genetic.

inner city cost exponentially more.
I live in the suburbs, 3 bedroom 2005 house.
Ten minute commute to work via interstate.
Cost half of it would take to live in the city.

Millenials don't care about commercial real estate

They care about people fucking the market for investment and speculation

Here's why they're pissed you tone deaf cunt:

news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/australias-ghost-suburbs-a-national-scandal/news-story/7e74c62fc314f86a2c8b176f3358d13f

afr.com/real-estate/almost-20pc-of-melbournes-investorowned-homes-empty-20151203-glee9q

You are disconnected from the city if you live outside of it. You drive there to work, commute back home.

When you LIVE near downtown in a city, its amazing.

I sold all rural properties and own three condos now. I love the city, fucking amazin, easy, constant young pussy ESPECIALLY IF YOU OWN A FUCKING CONDO.

Rent is so expensive in Seattle. I have a waiting list of nubile women who will suck dick twice a week, cook/clean AND PAY ME $500 FOR ONE FUCKING BEDROOM

Even though lemmings aren't smarter than niggers, at least lemmings don't steal from you constantly.

this+1

take Seattle for example, its really a shitty city with old overpriced houses and HORRIBLE TRAFFIC and yet idiots keep moving there instead of living in places like Olympia where they could buy a McMansion instead of a shitty broken down house that will never get replaced or renovated because it already costs a million dollars for this 1000sq/ft shack

fpbp

>You are disconnected from the city if you live outside of it. You drive there to work, commute back home.
>
>When you LIVE near downtown in a city, its amazing.
>
>I sold all rural properties and own three condos now. I love the city, fucking amazin, easy, constant young pussy ESPECIALLY IF YOU OWN A FUCKING CONDO.
>
>Rent is so expensive in Seattle. I have a waiting list of nubile women who will suck dick twice a week, cook/clean AND PAY ME $500 FOR ONE FUCKING BEDROOM

This is how I imagine the kid who wrote this looks.

>affordable homes in the inner city?
Nigger, have you SEEN what city properties cost?

>Products I'm selling are vastly overpriced
>I purposely try to overquote the value to both the seller and the buyers because it means I make more money
> The entire industry I work in works on the principle of endless unsustainable growth
>When average, hard working people try to buy things from me I get upset when they don't have enough money to do so, and claim they are wasting time
>Even though I'm the reason they can't afford it

Well gee user. Turns out you're just a fuckhead.

Also bonus points

>Kids today are stupid because they should know that only 3% of the population should be able to afford to buy anything from me

>affordable homes in the inner city

What?

That's not a concept that exists in my country.

Thanks man he looks like he has his shit together too.

Get aids and die.

Depends on how badly niggerfied the city has become in the past 60 years. It really doesn't take long for property prices to tank once the nigs move in.

Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, hell top 20 by population, they all fit the pattern of lower cost property per sqft moving away from the city. OP is literally asylumed, who gave him the wifi password?

>1 post by this ID

newfag thread for newfags

Then they should get better jobs and earn more money than wasting their lives fucking about in Gloria Jeans.

There's plenty of incredibly high paying jobs out there. A friend of mine works on rebuilding transmissions in huge mining trucks. He makes $200k a year.
They can't even find extra staff and the business is in too high demand.

$200k a year!

They'd give onjob training too!

At that wage who cares about property prices your borrowing power will easily cover it

Unless you just don;t want to work A FUCKING MAN'S JOB EARNING A MAN'S WAGE!

>not living out in the country
are you even white?

He totally looks like someone who owns three condos and has "a waiting list of nubiles lined up" who pay him $500 to suck his dick. He's quite the imaginative boy.

Haha got any good greentext stories?

He does, clean shit, nice cigar, great smile and eyes. Probably a great guy and successful. Do you bully people or something?