When did you stop believeing the jewish lie that the earth is a globe?

When did you stop believeing the jewish lie that the earth is a globe?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C63P0rvV0AE7Ovs.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY
youtube.com/watch?v=rSHs2_116JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last year, after I looked into the NASA hoax.

How does Gravity work?

>Sup Forums literally tracked down a flag in the middle of nowhere using globe-earth geography
Get the fuck off my board

the earth is flat, goys
let this immigrant residing in norway deceive you.. very good...

There is no gravity, just density.

Easy, the Earth disc is constantly accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 upward

how come we can see different stars, depending on where we stand on earth? if earth was flat we would see the same constellation everywhere.sry m8 but flat earth is middle ages shit, ppl werent smarter than nigs back then. nice b8

I stopped believing after my first airplane flight, when I was 6.

This picture is photoshopped. Why would nasa do such a thing if the earth wasn't flat?

Nope. It was the fact Shia was seen on Tennessee and an user driviving around honking his horn. That's what found it!

Density. Why do inner tubes float in water? Because the tube is less dense than the water.

Things fall through the air because air is less dense than the object falling.

That's the oldest jew trick in the book. When you're driving down the highway, does the scenery change or does the same group of buildings follow wherever you go. Try harder schlomo.

You still need gravity for that

Nope. It's stationary.
Gravity has never been proven, just like all of their other theories.

actually planes use the azimuthal equidistant projection map
guess which map the flat earthers claim is the real one

Here you pbs.twimg.com/media/C63P0rvV0AE7Ovs.jpg:large

>Rosebud
Earth is like a snow globe at a counter top.
Gravity points down.

where are your gods/nogods now

everyone BTFO

trips of truth
research foucalts 1852 experiment
we have much more precise equipment yet cannot replicate his results

Technically, it's not shooped. The curvature you see is actually the lens shroud.

globe? flat?
the earth is a fucking cube you nigger

.1 of the world population is Jewish. 22% of all Nobel prizes were awarded to Jews. Jews are the master people. Also their IQ is higher than whites. People that are anti semetic on this board are satirists or teenagers. You guys are like niggers blaming another people for your own failure you know that right? Inb4 Jew shill (((Anything or anyone you don't like))). Jews, the final red pill.

That's what I'm saying. Gravity is a lie. The reason things "fall to the Earth" is because Earth is accelerating upward at 9.8m/s^2.

It all makes sense now

explain shadows of the earth on the moon and solar eclipses. how does both occur on a plat earth?

disco ball
youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY

You fucking mongs we all know its gods testicles

look at the clouds

the moon is its own light. test yourself with a thermometer
youtube.com/watch?v=rSHs2_116JQ

BY you're own logic you've proven flat earth.

Humans have seen the same constellations for 10,000 years how would that be possible if we

are on a lobe that is travelling millions of miles through space each day?

I made a mistake, looking at it again, I see this is not the same pic I thought it was. It's definitely a shoop.

Go away kyrie

Jews weren't worth jack for shit in sciences before Einstein invented Jew physics for them. Try harder schlomo.

>You literally do nothing to address the argument and show a fish-eye lens image, videos of which actively show satellites disappearing below the horizon
>Use of Polaris' angle on the horizon to determine latitude
>Get the fuck off my board
Flatfag genocide soon

Explain

Wrong.

And Einstein didn't discover shit. He looked through old math books and stole Riemanns Metric to formulate SR

i'm seeing a quite a few mistakes in this video, but none of this answers my question.

Find some better bait, you cuck.

Oh no, it's "I'm moving to Israel" guy.

>30 mins later
>people still replying to this thread

the bait was good

Then why, when I drive in my car, with a helium balloon, the balloon moves forward instead of backwards.

Holy shit.

Earth is crystal-shaped, this is not a drill