Trump Pepe

Was bored in class, so I Trump Pepe with a red pill T-shirt under his suit.

I cringe when people say "i was bored so I..." no you werent, don't lie.

nice drawing. OP
i like it

Kill yourself.

Saved

Rarest. Beautifully done, a work of love and praise.

Pretty good user

More evidence that Sup Forums is comprised of a bunch of edgelord teens. As if it weren't obvious by now.

whats wrong with redpilling the youth user
kids are the future

>Sup Forums is overrun with schoolkids

I have seen several:
>Xd d00d my history teacher is totally talking about the holocaust/etc etc right now and wat do Sup Forums?!?
threads TODAY...

wtf happened to underage retards posting on Sup Forums for a few years until they dive to the bottom of Degeneracy's Well and then realize it's all wrong... THEN come to /new/ (now Sup Forums)????

The natural order has been disturbed and I fear this is an ill omen.

mods don't even go hard on the underage B& anymore either.

I technically wouldn't have been able to reply to this thread if this was even 2 years ago.

While true, it's specifically white kids that need some big time pig time redpill munching so they're motivated to make the world greater than ever before.

we are doing that

holy shit,checked

damn , truth

Praise to Kek for confirming

Then we mustn't relent.
ONWARDS KEK

Nice work user !

You guys can save it if you want.

I agree, but I feel that if the kids isolate themselves TOO EARLY, without being exposed to it (other than "on the outside looking in") then they will take it as a joke... which is what I'm seeing with this new young generation...

>muh Fash-wave
>I'm Fashy!! xD !!

It's all a little, semi-edgy social meme to them. They'll be trampled IRL. I want them to learn... but they can't HATE what needs to be hated if they think it's all just a giant pisstake.

get me?

You need to be paying attention and studying not day dreaming and doodling. Reported for being underaged.

RARE!

HE'S HERE! PRAISE!

yeah i get what you mean.

that is exactly why we need to keep redpilling them.
so that one day they might get curious and not buy into the lies pumped out on a daily basis

but yeah i get you

Amazing.

I got you. I hope that the youngsters here actually pay attention to what we post here, and start collecting the infographs posted here.

I think that most of the -18 people came here after those 2016 summer dank meme compilations as a joke/they heard of it.

i used to be a shill when i first came here.
i wanted to laugh at some nazis. then i became redpilled myself. so at least some people read the facts. i can confirm that at least

more proof that everyone on this shithole site is in middle school

Kek confirms.

well to be fair i am in my late 30's and have a wife and kids. so not everyone

also if you dont like it the door is right over there faggot

I'm mid 30 and have been not only a Sup Forums troll since the early years but also a troll ever since I got dial up in 1997. It's good to see new trolls growing up. I have a tear in my eye. Keep it up kid! :)

I bought deodorant from a nigger. Is this safe?