All you Drumpftards are losers

DrumpfTard fail. Geert failed in the election. Trump may be president, but he is failing every day.

Let's take a look at what happened in the past few months:

>Milo's career has been ruined

>Trump did not pass any immigration law

>The wall is not built

>Geert lost the election

>Go back and do your best, sit in your mother's basement

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3469363/Trump-Immigration-Enforcement-Policies.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M A G A

Stay mad, guy who couldn't predict the US election.

STOP IT
STOPIT

CAN'T STOP LOSING

True, I only voted for trump because i'm tired of seeing white women with black guys. So far trump hasn't done much to change that

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Geert's win couldn't make a difference, other parties said they wouldn't make a coalition with him. Trump passed an immigration law, the court suspended it, and the wall can't be build in such a short period

saged

Bumpelinos

queer

>implying that wasn't (((you))))))) false flagging as crew again

even if it was a shill, it is the truth

>milo is an unimportant pedophile
>assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3469363/Trump-Immigration-Enforcement-Policies.pdf
>he has been president for 55 days. if he can build a 2000 mile wall in even a year i'd consider him God
>europe. next please.

sounds like sharia blue is running out of ammunition

>everyone I don't like is Sharia Blue
mong af

>1 post by ID
>autistic arguments that a six year old could dismantle
>using shitty takes on our memes

yeah it's sharia blue

Nice filename, shareblue

it's not about a subjective view of not liking an opinion. it is cold hard fact. OP is clearly either uneducated or plain retarded. although it does seem a little quick to jump to our blue friends you cannot deny that this is clear propaganda.

STOP IT!

why do you think people fall for this?

Most people here hate Milo anyway, jesus

personall I love him.. his loss is bigger than Wilders loss

Yet you still shit yourself in self-righteous rage every time he says or does anything.

>2 posts by ID

wtf I hate drumpf now

There is a ton of pro-Trump propaganda here

>Geert

I still don't get why anyone gave a shit about that irrelevant country

>milo is an irrelevant faggot
>that you heard of
>you can't build a wall in 55 days
>you can't really loose the election in netherlands, if anything he performed well, he has more seats while the left has less, so much so that they have to do a coalition with at least 3 different parties to get a majority
Drumpfffffftt is finished!

What am I arguing against? you have presented no material.

You scared everyone off with FBI threats and then took over pol. You all have chosen sides.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt! Who the fuck do you think you are?? You're aren't jesus ya know! Theres people out there with real problems and youre sitting on your ass eating fritos, farting while we're fighting a fucking war against the chinese!!!

Pic related its the movie house guest! you could learn a thing or two you stupid son of a bitch.

yes there is a double standard but the standard here is the truth. and the truth doesn't lie. trump passed immigration ban but THE COURT suspended it wall can't be built in 55 day's and the rest has NOTHING to do with trump so please explain to me why you are advocating for the wrong side?

OH SHIT NIGGER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

you are right my friend. drumpf is finished. Trump has just begun.

Just off the top of my head....

Hilldog BTFO

Transition unravelling story everywhere... Oh wait, first two weeks off like a rocket

ICE starts deporting like mad

Work begins on wall

Businesses start saying oh shit, we better put some back in the US

Can't believe his bitch of a staffer is kneeling on the couch... Oh wait, she's taking pics of the black caucus

BS regulations start having to be peeled back

Trump a Russian asset who likes anime and gals peeing on Obama's bed... Oh wait, no proof... Brit IC wrote BS from Sup Forums

Funding cuts for lefty snowflake programs

Trump was a tard about Sweden, oh wait... It's burning and rioting

MSM finally reports how annon wiretaps show he works for Russians... Oh wait, IC reports no evidence of tamper. Turns out Obama "probably" used Brit IC to do surveillance.... TBD

Obamacare going down, now everyone is only arguing over how hard

Trade deals looking up for us bergers

Trump taxes leaked, now we show everyone how he cheats.... Oh wait, he pays more than Bernout

Obama flies to HI to talk buddy into obstruction... Have to see how this plays out

My one small data point where I work... Taiwan owned company. Going to shut down US plant because lease up. CEO says better extend because Trump probably will do something about made in USA, Amerifats keep jobs

For 8 fucking years, the Reps could do nothing to stop Obama

-----8 fucking years!

But, somehow, amazingly, the Dems are able to thwart Trump 2 different times in less than 60 days

Something seem a little weird

checked

hmmmm yeah it's almost like the system was rigged to have one ruling class and trump is throwing wrenches in there plans of world domination....really makes you think doesn't it?