a) tell me if this is real?
b) give me their thoughts

also post any screen caps of potential insiders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONE2913VP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

if they planned SH 2 years or more in advance, just imagine what they prolly had lined up for Hillary's admin, but now can't follow through with (perhaps)..

it's an interesting dilemma I've bought about a lot since Trumpgot in

have another bump, I've never seen OP image, really curious if others know if it's a known fake or have seen it before
never saw it discussed

It real. The story they tell you is the moderator change the date to 2010 and made a fake post to teach some other forum member a lesson, but it all a lie. Here some replies to the post in 2010

Significance depends on how many such predictions are made. This ain't even Shakespeare and it fell out of a monkeys ass

the mystery is how he knew. He is either Korean or Chinese. He been around for a long time

bump

Maybe he just saw it coming.

Here is something from 2014, dealing with Australia. Anyone know what this was all about?

Bump

>my ID

Kek

Praise him!

SHADILAY

It's real. We also have solid evidence that Obama also brainwashed Elliott Rogers through Cory in the House in to committing a mass shooting all because he can pass gun control legislation.

youtu.be/ONE2913VP1g

>also post any screen caps of potential insiders

:^)

Have a bump
>Kek
nice

shadilay brother!!

S H A D I L A Y

Of course Sandy Hook actually happened you retarded faggots. If anything the story was faked but there is no way that no one from that town spoke up about the fact that the school was closed and the kids and families were unknown. If you have sauce to convince me, I'd love to be convinced.

Since this thread is bombed out anyway, here's your pill.

Bumping

I've seen this one before

good add

does anybody have screencaps from past that are eerie in wake of current happenings?

or prophetic type screencaps.

an obvious example of what in talking about is the caps of FBIanon threads we've all seen by now

I doubt many people saw this memorial. It's pretty weird. The guy at 11:25 I remember him giving a bullshit story. Pretty sure he a fruitbooter

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE

in regards to this, it's interesting to remember that Orlando Shooter's dad was big time Hillary supporter

and I know I don't have a link, but I saw something on voat or maybe even here that was suggesting Orlando shooter's dad was/is involved with the Clinton foundation pedo scandals

kek has interest in Sandy Hook

Nah i want ANY testimony from ANYONE who knew that town that the school was off or those kids didn't exist. Surely they needed mcdonalds workers, labororers, cleaners, etc. thanks

I went to the website, admins locked registration and search function

Also some Aussie shitposter claiming it's a CIA town isn't a pill unless I'm missing something

Dutch oil user was probably my favorite leak here, I think he was killed off though.

He outted some sketchy oil dealings with a certain Islamic party.

Shit's been totally wiped and memory-holed though, maybe user still has a cap.