Why does Sup Forums hate racemixing so much...

Why does Sup Forums hate racemixing so much? Don't you want your culture to dominate the world and breach the racial barrier like the Roman Empire? I don't understand you guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

sauce on pic?

everything except white/jap mix and a few black/white is ugly

kuruminha

Fuck off shitskins

Why would you mix two thinks? Why do you think we are differnt?

>Racemix
>Dumb your race down 30 IQ points every time you mix
>Nigger and whitey have baby
>Whitey is smarter than Nigger
>Niglet son of coalburner is smarter than the nigger
>Hurr durr racemixing makes u smarter
>No it's not because of the superior white women and the buttfuck retarded nigger
>It's because of the mixing
>Hey guise lets racemix now :^)))
Note this study has been conducted by Doctor Goldstein and only anti-semites will disagree.

>Marcelo Odebrecht probably the most corrupt person in south america
>Not only screw his country but also the whole contitnent for shekels
>Put governability of some contries at risk due to how deep the bribes went.
>Is race mixed.
Lesson of the day, mixed mongrels only care about themselves and will never be able to form a civilization or even country due to this.

>Not only screw his country but also the whole contitnent for shekels
kek

No I Want to preserve my people cunt

He is also singing like a bird to save his ass.
I swear white criminals will never do that.

/thread

STOP SHILLING YOU FUCKING BRAZILIAN MONKEY FAG I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS EVERY DAY YOU POST THE SAME GODAMN THING

ALL YEAR LONG

AND MODS DO JACK FUCKING SHIT

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc

Yeah, things are much better now that Brazilian Companies got buttfucked and American/Canadian ones are sure clean of corruption and don't bribe officials for profits

POR FAVOR SE MATA E PARA DE POSTAR ESSA MERDA

Can the damage be undone? My coworker is a blonde and her fiancé is a mulatto (with a blonde mother). Her 1 year old baby is totally blonde and light skinned with blue eyes and a white-presenting facial structure. It's too early to know what he'll look like when he's older but I have the feeling that if he mixes with another white person his future children will be in the clear for good.

Brazil is a prime example of a race-mixing cesspool of niggers, spics and other subhumans, the whole country is one big crime riddled shitstain.

ONE DROP

Post more kuruminha!

This fucking thread again. Just fuck off already you brown piece of shit

COMA MERDA E ENFIA ESSA ÍNDIA NO CÚ

The one drop rule was exactly why blacks ended up getting rights in the first place though.

After enough people started being mixed, whites could no longer stand to see the sentient and sapient mulattos and quadroons treated as subhumans. It repulsed them to see "blacks" treated poorly once the majority of blacks around them had some white admixture and enough of them behaved like they had a soul.

If we view everything as black & white and don't differentiate by degrees we leave ourselves weak to conflating categories that really don't belong together.