11 year old starts 'Books N Bros' club to promote literacy among his peers

Growing up, I didn't really see reading as cool. That's why I didn't learn how to do it until the end of the second grade. I was more interested in playing video games and kicking ass at hide-n-seek. I didn't really have time for books as a child.

But humiliation is a powerful too. After being outed in front of class during a very unfortunate page-skipping incident, I was put in extra lunch-time sessions to improve my reading.

And once I learned, it was hard for me to put the books down. I'd hide them in my desk during math, science, and history and try to sneak some extra story time.

Gay

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID GOYIM

DON'T READ BOOKS, WE NEED YOU LITTLE NIGLE....ERR I MEAN UPSTANDING AFRICAN AMERICANS TO BE ILLITERATE TO FURTHER (((OUR))) GOALS

YOU NEED US TO LOOK AFTER YOU, YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT US

STOP READING BLACK MAN

>implying niggers can read

Good for them. Reading is God tier. Not sure how this is Sup Forums related though.

>Books n Bros

Sounds gay

not as gay as you, you're part of the problem. You're shaming intellect and knowledge, and activities like learning through reading by using homophobic vocabulary that doesn't apply anymore in 2017. Grow the fuck up.

Look at those Uncle Tom house nigga coons.

They can learn errythang they need to know on the streets, nigga. Sellin' them yellow top, y'heard?

*triggered

>11 year old starts

No it didn't.

>black kid actually does something good for once
>trying to help out his backwards race
>"f-fucking coon!"

Wow I wonder if the problem will ever be fixed.

Only those who embrace learning and spit on "compensating" for race will rise above niggerdom. Good for the kid. If he can keep it up, he might even escape the ghetto trap.

Lmao what a faggot leaf

Good on ya mates

>DISTRACTIFY
>*IFY

RETARDED SILICON VALLEY HIPSTER STARTUP NAMES INADVERTENTLY EXPOSE THE TRUE NATURE OF THE MEDIA

i smell a hot new meme ripe for the picking

Good for them.

He's gonna get his ass beat for "actin' white."

I'm assuming you two drooling retards have nothing better to contribute than mere unprovable ad hominems? Very well then, you don't belong in this thread anymore. Begone brainlets.

based

Niggers will attack them for acting white.

I thought it said Books n' Hoes

unnecesary, these lil niggs could one day grow up to be based black men like Dr Ben Carson if they stay on this path of education and bettering themselves

good

I don't really see that going anywhere, but if it actually gets them reading, I'm all for it.
It's gay as fuck, though lel

>tfw you realize almost-teenager dindus can barely read.

fuck off spic nigger

I'm sure they will only read good goy indoctrination books. Niggers view formal education as the only means to get "smart". It's like giving a monkey a machine gun, it's better off if they can't read.

Sadly, it's much more likely they'll become Professional Black Journalists like Ta-Nehisi Coates who do nothing but bitch about white people and are rewarded by liberals.

Still better than gangbangers but not by much.

>go to Catholic school at 5
>hard ass nuns drum reading into you every day
>parents read with you too
>go to elementary school and their gay ass "Accelerated Reader" program
>forced to read 4x as much as everyone else since you can read decently
I'm 31 and haven't read a book for enjoyment in years because of that shit.

>pic
all those kids look like fucking nerds the only thing they are promoting is how to take a beating and pine over girls that won't like you back

Cool

many moons ago when I was in school, niggers would get called on to read and... they... took... they... time... with... each... word... but... then... got... lost... when... it... had... more... than... one... sy-sy-syll-silly-sillybill-sillybilly-sillaybowl.

>fuckin sexist

BUT YOUR A FUCKING BLACK MALE

>pic related

That's pretty fucking sexist. It should be "books n xis"

so who is really behind books and bros?

I never had niggers in my school until high school but even then there were never any in my classes

>If he can keep it up, he might even escape the ghetto trap.

I'm getting an image in my head.

kek

Where my Argentine aryans at ?

>mustafa gatollari

The fuck is up with this guy's name? It sounds like he's a Muslim Italian. Fucking New Yorkers.

He was adopted right off the boat in Sicily.

lol listening to niggers try and read was the top tier of comedy in school.

>2nd grade

Literally me, had to read because of Catholic school, loved reading and read everything I could. Public school has those dumb reading levels and tests, 6th grade am only allowed to read books rated 13+ so for college. "yes you have to read the count of Monty Cristo in 2 weeks while Juan reads if you give a mouse a cookie.

Nias

Honestly based, promotion of solid values is something I will always be on board with. Good job little bros

What happened to this?

>black kiddoes get /lit/ and don't fall for the whole "street thug" culture
Noice

why is this on pol?
>they're black
oh now I see

>Books N Bros
>Bros

inb4 it gets shut down for promoting the patriarchy

Good on them, hope they do well in life. This is pretty based.

Is this group just for Bros Oscar can da sistas get in on some of that ?

I see literally nothing wrong with this. It's nice when shit actually goes right in the world.

Must of been nice. As a guy who went to an 80% black school, I can tell you how much I envy you. Nothing worse than 15 minutes of class wasted every day watching niggers scream at each-other. Mind you, this was one of those "Good" inner city schools.

i taught myself how to fucking read but then again that makes sense since i'm white

sounds pretty sexist

you should already know by now that patriarchy, privilege and oppression are prejudice plus power, and those poor dindus have no power, you insensitive shitlord.

Pt. 2 "Bros n guns" pt3 "Bros n hoes" pt4 "Bros n drugs" pt5 "Bros n rape" etc

É o imundo falando do sujismundo.

Good for them I guess

I wish it would make a difference.

>11 yr old starts club
>to promote literacy in children

how far humanity has fallen

you're doing God's work

>I couldnt read until the end of second grade

what is that, about 7?

you're a fucking retard

Aww that's cute :) hope for the best!

>11-year-olds
>reading books meant for 6-year-olds
DAS RITE MANG

I remember that shit. you had to take at test after you read the book and got points for it. I read shogun in 8th grade and it gave me enough points for the entire year.

They are fucking plebs and thats not going to change. Bet they didn't even start with the Greeks.

>based black men
Fuck off Nu-Sup Forums.

In my high school there was an "accelerated reader" program. Books at a higher reading level had color-coded stickers on them representing how many points they were worth. When you finished reading them, you could take a reading comprehension test on the library computer. You spent your points on library passes to get out of class and read more books. Get this, Berentstain Bears books were worth half a point. Yes, in American high school, an elementary school children's book with at most, maybe 10 sentences in it was on the accelerated reader list. I understood even back then that this was a way to softball a couple points at the niggers that couldn't read at their grade level. I graduated with nogs that would struggle to read pic related.