1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011

news.yahoo.com/1-500-acid-attacks-recorded-165918301.html

Why are acid attacks so common in London?

Pakistanis have taken over the UK, that's why.

Good, you faggot cucks deserve it

fpbp

So it could can be easier to spot a coal burner. You should be thankful.

Pakis

Why are acid attacks used by Arabs?

>wearing lipstick

Islam empowers women

Holy fuck. They've been keeping that quiet.

Because your immigrants don't fear you.
Anyone who did that to a female in my family would have to pray that the judge gave him a life sentence or death penalty. He'd wake up from his first sleep outside of the prison choking on his own blood.

this is a fear of mine

Disgusting muslims always use acid. Have any of you guys seen the videos of them injecting stray dogs with acid? Sick fucks.

Based on the list of boroughs, they're doing it to each other.

Do niggers and muslims just carry around acid in their pockets to throw in the faces of girls and women?

Like honestly what the fuck

Something something muslim immigration

it's always caused by a person with brown skin. they are the problem.

Diversity is strength

I always thought it was an Indian thing. I guess because in muslim culture if you fuck up a women's face which is one of the only things she can show most of the time you fuck up her life

*sandburner

>So it could can be easier to spot a coal burner.
>Implying the attacks can't be random

Came here to post this.

What the fuck is even the point.

We really just have to start murdering random Muslims. That's the only way to prevent this horror now.

It's one of the strength of diversity.

It's because the little frail cunts can barely overpower a woman or dog.
Vile little goblinoids.

Where does one even get acid? Is it sold like paint?

Car batteries for a start.

Sh-sh-shah!

You already know the answer user, you already know.

Lol where the fuck do these sand niggers get all this acid from? It seems that there's some fucking "honor acid depot" store in the ME that takes international orders.

>acid
Why inflict such cruel and unusual punishments?

Not entirely.

Some pakis here put acid in a water pistol and sprayed it on some woman and her toddlers faces.

Fuck all was done and local police were like "Huehue well it's a plastic toy gun :^)" and local papers wouldn't touch the story with a ten foot pole.

Meanwhile if little Billy plays with a toy gun he's subject to a strip search.

GUYS ITS GANG VIOLENCE.

70% OF VICTIMS ARE MALE.

READ THE FUCKING REPORT.

AHAHAHAHA

It's an Indian/Pakistani thing usually.

Fucking sick of it.

Paying the toll...

Kek this.

You can make a bunch of highly corrosive acids or bases on a child's allowance.
This was done with sodium hydroxide (or "lye"), something that we used in my freshman Chemistry class to recycle aluminum.

hunting parties when?

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>and local papers wouldn't touch the story with a ten foot pole

The fact that this is being intentionally covered up just like the child rape makes it so much worse.

Its either you cure your own society from feminism or islam will cure your society from feminism.

>acid attacks
Those damn sheep-shaggin welshmen are at it again

This Frenchman knows the answer, the answer that you already know and the answer that I already know as to why there are so many acid attacks in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It's the wogs

this has meme potential may it be kek's will

this.
Nothing to see here goys. Completely normal inner city behavior.

Take a wild guess at the demographics in these boroughs.
Newham - 398
Barking & Dagenham - 134
Tower Hamlets - 84

Her eye melted

My town had that too. It's listed on the wikipedia about sex gangs/abuse in England.

Never heard a thing about it in the papers. When Rotherham broke and I read about it, I saw that my town had it's own previously. And I'd be willing to bet it never actually ended fully.

God damn Gary and Steve with their acid throwing gangs.

>Looking at the data in general, there is a fairly large probability that a high percentage of the incidents are male-on-male attacks and most likely to be gang-related.

>Acid is used as an extreme mark of dominance. It's letting the individual know I haven't killed you, but it's almost worse than that, it's a mark – on your face. It's a sinister legacy

Not really any surprise that the area with the most attacks is 70%+ nonwhite.

WTF?

How is that asshole not dead?

Probably, but it's a certainty that mosques have stockpiles of weapons and explosives hidden away.

We've had a few police raids on mosques for something completely unrelated and they accidentally found a dozen kalashnikovs and RPGs hidden under floorboards.

>Globally, roughly 80% of victims tend to women.
>However, acid attack charities in the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims.

how do we fix this gender inequality?
import more foreigners?

This was the go to response from the fags at reddit today. Of course even when people showed the neighborhoods involved had the lowest percentage of native white Brits, they'd then blame the gang acid attacks on poverty. Of course, poor white neighborhoods are so notorious for acid attacks /s. Leftist cucks just don't want to see the truth.

>Be Bongistani
>Go to have a spot of tea after Moring Mosque
>Get pelted with Honor Acid

Whats the best thing to do after an acidwash say you were culturaly enriched

Because it's packed to the gills with pakis and other middle eastern dirtbags that throw acid on mostly women when they see women enjoying western life.

should England ban acid?

Ah the price of tolerance

>Leftist cucks just don't want to see the truth.

At this point they have to systematically censor the truth to hide what they've done and to continue doing it.

More exactly, pakis and afghans.
The pedophile nations. They should be leveled to the ground.

I'm sure it's just coincidental.

it's those darn Asian gangs at it again

>actually posting yahoo news

I don't see a problem desu. Muslims just have a different way of showing contempt in their culture. We should respect and celebrate these cultural differences not condemn them.

I welcome it desu, the more they harm one another the better

kek

Soccer faggots

>nogunz country so gangs throw acid at each other instead
fascinating

Fuck I hate how the UK stats do this. "Asian gang violence".
Go fuck yourself, the gangs ARE NOT FUCKING CHINESE ARE THEY ?

No. They're fucking subhuman mahometan pedophile scum from Pakistan. Stop hiding the numbers UK, we're not fucking retarded.

"Asian gangs" is a racist term. You need to call them "cultured youths."

>Lipstick
I had the same thought, then thought Jesus look at her. Let her do whatever the fuck she wants. Who are we to judge. What shitbag life she'll have now.

>What kind of solution you want senpai?
>My sister's been spotted holding hands with a man in public
>say nothing more

Asian in the UK generally doesn't refer to the same demographics that it does in the US.

>Why are acid attacks so common in London?

Niggers and muslims.

So only 600 women had acid thrown in their faces? That's a relief.

Umm, they're gang related and against other men.

And they are not "acid attacks" it is suprise exfoliation

I just can't any more...

Pretty sure it's illegal for the French to even use race in statistics. You're one to talk.

>Asian in the UK generally doesn't refer to the same demographics that it does in the US.

It used to until the BBC started using Asian to avoid having to say Paki or mudslime.

A most accurate description may be West Asian or Far West Asian but even that is still grasping at straws.

fucking kekd

Source.

Wouldnt a Far West Asian be a Turk?

Had myself a hearty kek.

Asian means Middle Eastern in Bongspeak

I'm pretty sure until recently Oriental meant east Asian. Oriental has a vague negative connotation in (((Simplified))) English

I'd buy you a beer for that!

White racism

She did it to herself, this is why you don't date muslims.

>/s
It's bad enough that you openly talk about going on reddit at least don't bring over your fucking cancerous customs

Grasping at straws. "Sandrat" isn't PC enough.

Bin that acid, you violent savages.

because acid rain?

I agree. Still sucks.

Not bad.

>afraid of lipstick so much that he wears removeable lips

Never change, Sup Forums.

DON'T BE FLACCID, BIN THAT ACID!

>shitbag life
jej
I can relate.
She cant tho :^)