Helping Mexico get rid of the cartels and become a stable neighbour like Canada is much more useful than just shutting...

>helping Mexico get rid of the cartels and become a stable neighbour like Canada is much more useful than just shutting them away

Is he right /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBrMlB7EtLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0KMDtL3vOs
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0&t=83s
youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bush offered to send some Marines to eradicate the cartel problem, they refused. They made the choice, we'll just wall them off now

"PLS WHITE MAN. HELP US DO CIVILIZATION!"

No.

Mexico is a shitty unstable society because of Mexicans (i.e., shitskins). Canada is a stable prosperous society because of Canadians (i.e., Aryans). If you managed to destroy the cartels something else would take their place.

So something like a puppet government in Mexico then?

I know this is a shitty stupid troll but here:

(1) It is true that the RESULT would be better.

(2) It is not clear that there is a MEAN, a way of achieving the result, that would be better, and conflating the two is fundamentally dishonest.

cartels are a symptom of them being low IQ sub humans, not a cause.

you cant have a stable, prosperous country with the general populace as retardedly low IQ as the average mexican. its just a sad fact.

>countries are responsible for shitty countries to stop acting like savages

meanwhile, Canada didn't need that treatment

So no.

Killing the cartels would be best, but the mexican cartels are all run by the CIA so they're unwilling to ACTUALLY start putting the drug cartel guys in bodybags.

at least were not cucked

Implying Mexico wants to shut down the Cartels. You really think those politicians, police, and military aren't pocketing huge sacks of cash for allowing them to operate?

Also sage, hide, and report all destiny astroturfing threads.

This faggot is not insightful or relevant in any way.

/thread

If we went down there and cleared them out and let the government run free and clear, you'd start seeing the problem creep back in under 5 years.

Fuck I didn't even shit on Mexico in my reply. I don't give a fuck about Mexico. My goal in life is to never have to give a fuck about Mexico or any Mexican. I wish you all the best only because wishing requires zero effort.

Of course he's right. In a few decades when Mexico deals with it's cartels and becomes more modernized, the illegals will stop coming in.

Then the Democrats will be able to, like Reagan, call for Trump's wall to be torn down. The Republican name will be tarnished for ever supporting the wall. Trump has ended the the Republican party, whether or not they realize it yet.

How does opening the doors to the Mexican cartels, allowing them to expand their power, help Mexico get rid of the cartels?

Listen to his debate with Jim

Destiny literally advocated for an invasion and occupation of mexico to remove the cartels

Hes a typically naive libcuck that if he got his hands on real power would have good intentions and end up bringing about death and misery

>we need another drug war

It would be better for the entire human race in the long run if western countries invaded and recolonized shithole countries and taught them how to be human, but you cant ethically do that and even if you did it anyways these same people would be calling you evil

hes a leftest. he is a professional complainer. if the usa was actively stabilizing mexico hed be complaining about american imperialism

Sure, but you have to stop the bleeding before trying to fix the body.

>you're chilling out on the internet when Steven "The Alt. Right Slayer" Bonnell adds you on skype and tells you to stop posting hateful opinions online

What do you do?

nope, they dug themselves into that hole, they should be the ones to get themselves out of it, THEN we can talk

unless you plan on killing all the men over five years of age you have no hope of holding the territory.. like jenghis khan its completely pointless

call duncan "its your destiny to lose" shields

Mexico doesn't want their help.

>DUDE JUST GET RID OF THE CARTELS LMAO

destiny is a fucking great troll. i doubt he believes even a single thing he says.

What you do not understand, Lord Fauntleroy , is that the government is the cartel there. They are one in the same.

Yea but it's also much harder to do. Way easier to artificially inflate construction sector for 4 years and rip the benefits. Also fuck destiny.

JUST TEAM UP WITH THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. SURELY THEY ARENT INTERTWINED WITH THE CARTEL. I KNOW A LOT BRO

Dont the U.S alphabet agencies peddle most of the drugs across the borders ?

Yes, we should have sent our military into Mexico 20 years ago instead of fucking around in the Middle East. Also just abolish the CIA so the cartels would stop being aided

Is British/Western/White Imperalism good or bad? Because these faggots can't make up their minds.

NO, they'd have to go to war with south america

>stawman in the premise
>appeal to emotion
Come back after debate skills 101 fgt.

>Mestizos are going to become a "stable neighbor" if we just "help" them

hmm I wonder why white Canada is far less of a shithole than brown mexico

probably no reason, lets just keep living in this delusional fantasy land, they just need our help and then they will suddenly stop acting like subhumans

You know how old some of those cartels are? The Gulf Cartel has been around since the 1930s. Even before the cartels they had loose gangs of banditos all over the place. Their many revolutionary armies were nothing but powerful bandit tribes. Mexico is a nation of bandits and has always been a nation of bandits.

Crime is a central part of Mexican culture, like tacos and worshiping skeletons. It's impossible to separate them from that culture. It will always be a failed state.

obviously
but what does he think containing them and drying up their income will do.

Yes, but that doesn't mean allowing them to let their garbage seep into the Nation.

Mexico has to take responsibility for its disaffected

This is the main problem.

You cant raise the iq of the population without education and its quite expensive in mexico.

Once they realize theyll never reach the top they begin to take desperate measures to support themselves sand their families and thats how drug cartels are born.

not to mention that the CIA and other US groups are involved with the cartels already. It was amazing how quickly people forgot about the Fast and Furious scandal.

but anyway, i don't believe destiny even believes that. he's just shilling for new viewers, trying to poach a few of the sargon/jim viewers.

A wall is a better idea. Let canada help mexico instead.

>Drug War
>not 2nd Mexican-American War

>implying closing the relief valve that is illegal immigration and thereby forcing to Mexican government to actually deal with its massive corruption and law/order issues instead of simply shunting citizens off to the US to live illegally off of our infrastructure without paying as much tax + send their taxable remittances back to Mexico (aka they get all the benefits of having workers in Mexican-tier decent paying jobs without having to pay to accommodate them or deal with them politically) is a bad thing

Shutting off Mexico forces Mexico to actually deal with their own problems. The US is under no obligation to provide internal policing for its own neighbors. That's fucking ridiculous and if it's truly at that point then I hope we just annex Mexico and turn it into a colony.

>education raises iq

You can educate a dumb person their whole life and they won't get any smarter

stop shilling this faggot

I agree, invade Mexico

>stop posting hateful opinions online
reply with this
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

then turn 360° and walk away

>Is he right /pol?
No. I dunno who this guy is, but someone must have meme'd on him pretty bad.

Why does this faggot only talk with his jaw?

Mexicans are to humans as pitbulls are to dogs. The mestizo genes have corrupted them and the only option is to Cull the herd like you would with mad cow disease.

It's better to legalize all drugs, tax them, and use the proceedings to root out cartels and gangs in both countries in addition to using said tax money to educate the young on the dangers of drugs and keeping addicts clean through proper counseling and treatments

US doesn't want that because its corps benefit from illegal labor displaced by cartel violence and economic instability in mexico due to.the same violence, their military industrial complex benefits from selling shit to both sides, and drug running is a really good source of money to fund illegal shit in the US government

Politicians and cartels in mexico don't want it because politicians would lose their monthly income from cartels, and cartels would lose to legitimate businesses that can produce and sell good drugs without them

The original cucks are still hung up on "muh drug wars work" despite several decades of failures and no reduction in drug addiction in the US, or cartel removal in Mexico

Honestly, this.

End the fucking retarded War on Drugs and the cartels take a massive hit, Mexico stands a much greater chance of recovery, and we burgers don't have to directly intervene at all.

And then we'll build a big, beautiful wall.

Why do so many people seem to believe that America is capable of solving everybody's fucking problems?

We haven't even fixed all of our own internal problems.

fpbp

Oh shit new debate inc about this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=jBrMlB7EtLI

It's much more useful for mexico, but that's about it.

Or we can fucking nuke Mexico and deal with our own drug problems so we don't become a broken degenerate country like them.

Fuck Mexico, we owe them nothing, they take so much. Let them deal with their own cancer.

The problems in mexico are too deep-rooted now, it will take hundreds of years to get them on a stable level.

Destiny is a fuckhead.
Also shitter than Idra

Manifest destiny when...

I agree, kill the 100 mil corrupt criminals in Mexico and it would be a great place

The only ones working to take down cartels are the Mexican Marines, they are like separate from everything else. They even train with us US Marines from time to time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0KMDtL3vOs

Shitskins are too corrupt to into society

>Destiny

Cuck degenerate who suck at vidya

Holy shit what an awful video

Link this post in his chat.

yes. but the government is pretty much in the cartel's pocket

Call Naniwa to take his girlfriend.

>Getting rid of 1/3rd of the Mexican population and destroying the entire government to send more refugees into the US will help us more in the long run

Here is a better option

The penalty for illegal immigration is execution.

So instead they'll come to you
60%
59%
58%
~

DEBATE GOING ON RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0&t=83s
>Is he right

No.

What about the cartel members in government

Let Mexico deal with its own problems, yes.
Having a shitskin colony that has access to the US, sounds like a bad idea. Does France and Algeria sound similar too you?

Not a puppet gov, his point was that with their consent to through military intervention help them get rid of the cartels and stabilize their country, not to run it for them

Of course everyone forgot about it. Shitlibs never admit they were wrong

>not realizing that leaving our borders open to Mexico is what gives the cartels their power.

>helping Mexico get rid of the cartels and become a stable neighbour like Canada
JEEZ I WONDER WHAT THE FOREIGN AID WAS FOR

this cuck that made the vid is SHOOK

he wanted the US to start using drone strikes and shit, and why the fuck is it our problem? the mexicans are supposedly just as capable as us,let them sort out their own problems

lol... mexishit "universities" are full to the gills with insane SJW bullshit far worse than anything in america

>what is most of the government gets kickbacks from the cartels

How do you think they got so powerful?

mexico will never be a stable country because its full of mexicans how fucking stupid do you have to be not to understand this

saying mexicans are stable is like saying islam is a religion of peace

This, what the fuck nigger.

Why can't you do both? Shut out their welfare puppies, and send in Delta force to waste the fucking cartel operations. Win/Win scenario without spic invasion

>he wanted the US to start using drone strikes and shit
Hyperbole

>and why the fuck is it our problem
Because they go to the US

>the mexicans are supposedly just as capable as us
They're not

>Mexico is full of rapists and criminals and we need to do to them what we did in Iraq
>THERE ARE NO RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS COMING FROM MEXICO
dumb liberals

Of course. If the world were populated by 160 some odd, of Canadas vs 160 some odd Mexicos, we'd be mining asteroids right now

Mars for Martians!

Ohhhhhh shit, I gotta pick up my sssss son in ss si ssseven minutes gotta go! Love you though!

Keeping them from fucking up your country is a first step.

Mexico is unwilling to deal with the Cartels on their own so why does it become our job to save them? Especially when they actively screw us over in favor of the Cartels every chance they get since the Cartels ARE the government. They're obviously in bed with each other.

This too. It's in their damn genes to be overly violent and emotionally sensitive it seems. Also to work really hard, but not really smart. At what point do we get to chalk up the crappy situation the people suffer to the people themselves? Their culture, their habits, their decisions. It all adds up into the state of their nation.

Mexico made Mexico the way it is. Mexicans made Mexico.

Well said I agree completely. Too many shadow interests in bed with each other that benefit from the situation being the way it is. Hence why I said, Mexico's problems are made the Mexicans.

This is what happens when you're corrupt as fuck.

Because America is the Guy With the Money. He's like the rich uncle in the family everyone hits up all the time for money but then talks shit about because they're jealous of, but then still hits them up for money regardless.

It seems pretty human for the human to assume the human's with more things are somehow responsible for other human's with less thing's problems.

>Someone actually believes this will happen

Destiny was tempted to have sex with a 15 year old

Destiny said that incest wasn't wrong.

Destiny has a tiny penis and his autistic fanbase posted dick pics in solidarity with him

youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0

Destiny wants you to come on his stream, play by his rules and will destroy all evidence if you come anywhere near winning and DMCA any video evidence.

is this the new First post gay nigger newfag shit?

no jesus why does the US always have to bail them out. Fuck if im gonna have to finance a liberation mission i either want them annexed or exterminated

not cucked by America but by a bunch of thug cartel members thats a whole different story

>Destiny was tempted to have sex with a 15 year old
hot
>Destiny said that incest wasn't wrong.
He questioned if there's any real argument against it that isn't just moral, even in the apes clip he just asks if it is, he didn't state that it was

Apes video was shit tbqh, everything was already known

>Then the Democrats will be able to, like Reagan, call for Trump's wall to be torn down.
Thankfully the education system in the US is horrid or people would see the problems that come with Communism.

Whatever it takes to get mexicans out of the US.

They'll never become a stable country while they can always offload their problems on the US. We done with their shit, they gotta figure it out themselves.

their only hope is to be annexed by the glorious guatemalan empire. They will cull the savage beaners