Tfw sweden has a bigger chance to actually "win" than either France or the Netherlands

>tfw sweden has a bigger chance to actually "win" than either France or the Netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-23-Census-babies-minority_n.htm
status.st/
novus.se/valjaropinionen/tv4novus-valjarbarometer/2017-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels good man

>inb4 yankees enter the thread and ruin everything
>"sweden can't uncuck itself"
>56%

God natt, sverigevänner.

You really think Jimmie is going to win?
Nigga please

I would like if he does.....but that is pretty hard considering his country's politics...

GO SD! but its wayy to long before elections they are in like year or 2, who knows how much more shitskins will walk in Sweden by that time

Who the fuck actually want Sweden to fall? Fuck off Sven.

Whats happening in sweden? I have been too buys with netherlands

SD is polling good, and i think polls are rigged so SD support is prolly even higher en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

Sweden Democrats are polling bigly. Lets see what happens in 2018

>56%
In a few years it will be lower, not a single city has a white population growth, they're literally being outbred.
Thank nigs and spics having 72 kids each while whites have 1 or decide to have dogs as replacements for kids.

To bad they are not nationalists, not anti-immigration and not anti-multiculturalism.

Vi behöver SD memes

I just love being an American and knowing the resentment all these non-countries with no militaries and no freedoms feel through their pathetic and buttmad shitposting. To Americans the rest of the world is just a cultural wilderness filled with varying degrees of niggers and cucks. Stay mad non-countries.

Fresh from the factory

>too buys
Oatmeal stuck in your throat again?

not really, it would be hard to climb from 25% to absolute majorty of 51%

and if you think about it it, even 51% would not guarantee a win, since red leftists could make a coalition with M (moderates) which besically means SD would need something around 75% to win and this is VERY unrealistic

so yeah, it's nice to dream, but dreams are over at the sunrise

when are the elections?

>inb4 sweden makes your vote public to everyone else

Stefan Löfven' s party will win again, last time he scored 133 points as oppose to Jimmie's 29
It's too hard for Jimmie,here he would have much more chance but in your country....but that's just my personal opinion.

Oh great, another civic nationalist, zionist party larping as right-wing.

your opinion doesnt matter because you have nothing to back it up with

What the fuck are you talking about? 51% is the majority, why the hell would they ever need 75%?

Regardless of that, none of the parties will enter a coalition with SD so there's no chance of them getting into government but them doing well would still push the country to the right and legitimize their views. The less leftist parties might well decide they want some of their voters to vote for them instead and harden their position on immigration.

I just did.
2014 Swedish elections 113 vs 29

so what are the current polls say for SD, svensk jävel?

>Thank nigs and spics
Nope. Thank the (((USA))) fighting with commies for Js.

In Sweden even Hillary Clinton would be considered center-right or right wing so this is literally best they can have.

I don't think you know much about our current situation here. But the Swedish Democrats will either be the largest or second largest party.

Since Sweden only has two "teams" in our government the Swedish Democrats has acted as a "scale-master" (Vågmästare) as we call it. Basically they can decide which "team" gets to do what, in exchange ofcourse for something in return. SD could for an example tell the Social Democrats that we'll vote for your proposal if you vote for ours. A lot of Swedish politics are just deals behind closed doors.

So we have a situation where all the parties are losing voters to SD, some on the left, more on the "right". The party that has been theorised to lose the biggest amount of voters to SD are Moderaterna (the Moderates). They recently increased their contact and negotiating with SD which had a huge backlash. M(oderaterna) being the biggest party in Alliansen (the Alliance, a coalition of 4 parties) may even form a coalition with SD if they come out bigly in 2018. Since the Christian Democrats (KD) in the Alliance and the Enviroment Party (MP) in the left-leaning Red-Green "team" both currently have poor raitings and may not make it over the 4% threshold all the parties will NEED the Swedish Democrats.

Du vet att det bara är ett trick så att babbar ska rösta på dem, eller hur?
SD are polling great, they're the biggest party in some opinion polls. If you look at the opinion polls back in 2014 and the actual election results you can see that almost all the polls underestimated SD and gave them 2% less than the results.

> 56%

Shit I don't think it's that bad?East and West coast maybe,but not middle America.

Yeah, well, still, consider me underwhelmed about their great win of 25%.

kek youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-23-Census-babies-minority_n.htm

status.st/
Hur dum får man vara?

novus.se/valjaropinionen/tv4novus-valjarbarometer/2017-2/

SAME thing happened in Austria and Holland,Wilders was also leading in (((polls))) and shit happened at the end.

this

ok explain to me then, how will SD "win" with 25%?

tak skulle du ha!

so basically they expanded until Aug 15 and after that stayed at around the same level (20-25% depending on poller).

why isn't there any rise anymore? the realities of beautiful new sweden must surely have affected most swedes by now or?

M-SD coalition, no KD, no MP.
They'll come crawling to SD for help.

i wouldn't expect anything from M, they are backstabbing hypocrites, it's a well known fact

i don't know who is more scumbag in modern swedish politics, M or MP (greens)

Fucking uncuck yourselves Swedes. Get the pendulum swinging harder, lets crash this fucking shit we call EU.

>Implying anything might be worse than the greens...

Neger snälla

and why does it matter?

those numbers say nothing about the current political climate in sweden

it seems like they are going up again, the most recent poll released a couple days ago looked really good, its hard to tell though

as you can see the differences between the polls are huge, some have SD at 17% while the historically accurate ones have SD at 24-27% (YouGov, Sentio)

Don't worry, next year Sup Forums will be filled with cheers when the great uncuckening finally happens, and you just know that the murricans will be the loudest cheerers for our sake.

Retard.

I like how the hispanics pretty much ethnically cleanse cities of blacks and keep them at a pathetic growth rate.

Well, yeah, I guess the cucked whites have to thank you for it. To me this whole thing is just a new round of the fight of Spaniards and Anglos for the Americas. With Indians on your team and Blacks on the Anglo team as third party players.

"Great uncuckening" for Goymany means Merkel coalition with Schulz in a high office. But I will be out in a few years anyway, so fuck em.

I weep for your sake Goyman. Swegolia's last chance is next year. If it does not uncuck itself by then, I too will work towards leaving this shit.

Oh just every fucking Trump supporter I've seen open their mouth about the issue

No we want Germany to fail now

Well I for sure as fuck don't want Sweden to fall. I want every country in Europe to rise back up and expelled the people that caused this whole situation in the first place.

Wtf I thought swedes are blonde

Ok, so you're one of the few reasonable people then. All I ever see is "Sweden is so fucked", "Goodbye Sweden", "Swedistan must fall as a lesson to the western nations". It has made me hate Trump supporters now, where as I used to be on their team and meme side by side with them in support.

Fuck Americans and their big egos. They never learn.

Fail reply

I think CREW uses proxies in Sweden, because there's a lot of Cuckposting that makes you guys look bad.

Get those laughs in while you can, Sweden is tripping all over itself racing my country to the bottom of the demographics barrel.

Your superiority complex is so easy to see through. Your civilization and people are also going down the drain and you have even less cultural, historical and ethnic barriers preventing it. The Rome of our time is in its decline.

I guess it comes from growing up in Norway with my dad's side and having multiple Swedish family members.

What are Jimmie's views on (((EU)))? Is he against it?

yes

Good.Is he pro-Russia?

Sweden will fall

well, I do believe there's a fair amount of positivism in SD toward Russia. There's been contact between SD and Aleksandr Dugin. So I'd be inclined to say yes AFAIK.

not before you, burger

Maybe we can fall together if you want

not on my watch.
build that wall you cucks

Burgers have much more White people then Sweden,so they can survive due to it's brute size,Sweden is not of that luck.

depends on the rate of hispanic immigration.
if immigration policies aren't changed we're all fucked

Birth rate also.Marriages and family should be stronger with government help and White mothers should have more children.
Of course it's the opposite, (((EU))) is promoting faggotry and trannnie crap,and feminist division between Males and Females.

>depends on the rate of hispanic immigration.

Illegal border crossings have dropped 60% since november.

Immigration has been on the tippity top of his list of things to get done, and he's made huge progress on that. He hasn't even gotten to his tax and budget plans yet.

amazing.
good job

If you Swedes don't uncuck yourselves, we're going to have to nuke you to put you out of your own misery.

you are right

good luck swede bros

It's not even that low. 63 percent is the actual number, then there is the whole debate about which hispanics are white and which aren't. But w/e I don't feel like arguing about whiteness. I think our countries biggest problem is niggers, not spics. Spics are their own problem but much more easily solved. And there are large hispanic communities that actually integrate, learn english and work. Niggers have lived here for centuries and still haven't figured out how to integrate.

Sweden is based m8. Even the elite is based. Immigration has failed and will be fixed in 2018, despite all the media crusade against SD for the past 20 years.

People rather vote for this "Nazi party" than the traditional parties now. That's how little of a fuck people give nowadays

We're happy for you Sven. Best of luck in your elections. I feel like your right wing doesn't make nearly as much noise as say Geert Wilders or Trump. But hopefully that will lead the left to underestimate you guys and you can pull off a big win.

As far I can see it,Jews are biggest problem.
Blacks are behind most crime,but they don't have brain power like Jews do.Jewish control over media in USA is damaging the whole world not just Americans alone,because it's so powerful and global.
Kicking Jews for high positions must be first priority and then Niggers

Nice OC. Have a (you)

Sweden is based

(((Swedish government))) is literally promoting your own replacement for fuck sake.

No

Literally the rape capital of the world -

Your women are just rape toys for Brown refugees

Your men are mere boipucci that takes care of the Brown offspring

It's over Sven. You're fucking cucked nation is beyond saving. At least we have Trump. You just have women who CRAVE the BBC

Yeah you're probably right about that. No matter how many niggers die, they seem to poop out more mongrel welfare leech babies for the Jews to manipulate. And the Jews make it impossible to do anything about them without spending years in prison.

No one wants Sweden to fall, they're just disappointed in you. You remove kebab and Americans will be the first to applaud you.

yes
SD is anti-EU and pro swexit

You take that back, you effeminate looking back-slick haired polo-wearing appletini-drinking pansexual fucking faggot.

This

let us dream yankee
hope dies last

SERBIA HAS BEST CHANCES OF WINNING

Sweden will never truly win until saab automobile comes back.

Where will you go?

Honestly, most Americans do that as a way to cope with losing the whitest place on Earth.

When I think about it, I kind of want to die.

You cucks blew it.

Could you recommend some comfy white states in the US?
North Carolina? Conneticut?

Fuck Connecticut. Seriously, don't bother.

North Carolina is OK, ain't what it used to be.

Idaho maybe. If you're looking for a combination of white and not cucked it limits it to a very few northern flyover states like Idaho, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Montana, maybe Alaska.

WYOMING

We blew it? Really now? You Americans were the muscle (((they))) sent in in WW2 to kill off the greatest hope for the preservation of our race. You fell so hard for the (((propaganda))) you still beat your chest about it till this day. If it weren't for you running (((their))) errands, (((they))) wouldn't have taken power and begun the Marxist indoctrination program of the children of Europe that have let them keep it for two entire generations, enough to seriously start the replacement of white people of your own ancestral soil.

The Holocaust never happened and you fought on the wrong fucking side. Just kys burgerfag

lmao poorfag

Shut the fuck up, Sweden. Sup Forums is an American cartoon site where we 4channers discuss Republican (AMERICAN) issues. You're all literally new fags.