The 2016 American election has genuinely made me realize how lucky I am to live in a city

The 2016 American election has genuinely made me realize how lucky I am to live in a city.

There are no meth heads, no alcoholics, no fat people, no retards, no inbreds, no poor people and even the guy who cleans the toilets in my building has a PhD in molecular biology or something like that. It just feels so good to be surrounded by the top 0.001% of humanity and be completely cut off from the genetically inferior subhuman waste that inhabits rural and suburban areas.

Unfortunately, reading the dumb shit that Bernie and Trump supporters would post on the Internet during the election has reminded me that these people exist and that they need to be exterminated.

If it were up to me, every few decades or so, everything outside of the cities would be nuked into oblivion just to keep some quality control and then repopulated by lower-tier city people, just to keep things fresh.

I moved to a a suburb...HELP ME

Toronto sits next to one of the largest bodies of fresh water in the world, the oil wealth of the near future.

It lies protected from the increasingly hostile ocean and her hurricanes thanks to being situated deep within the heart of a continent, yet still with naval access to the sea.

It's far from the reaches of desperate uncivilized masses.

Is there any more charmed locale?

I'm in Edmonton. Its decent.

I wouldnt mind this sentiment if I didnt get the feeling you have some creepy agenda.

Toronto is full of shitskins.
Rosedale and bridle path are the exceptions.

I Lived in T.O for 30 years. God help taking the TTC now days. Now white boy get to the back of the bus!

Isn't your water pretty much entirely sourced from disappearing glaciers?

I can't wait to leave Toronto

>There are no meth heads, no alcoholics, no fat people, no retards, no inbreds, no poor people

Literally you have all of that in Toronto.

Did you check Trump tower in Toronto, you Shitskin?

Yes it is full of that.
I have no idea what OP is talking about

Toronto has lot of suburbs you idiot,look at away from downtown how many houses there are.
If you want Commie blocks then Chinese cities is the best place for you.

Here's some leaf logic: hur dur cities are the pinnacle of enlightenment and intellegence. We should nuke the inferior people who grow our food and turn the farmland into wasteland. My janitor is soo smart tho user

This is earth 12 thousand years from now.

The climatologist have stated the worse searise will be 5mm/year.

That is .5m a century and why I know they are bull shitting.

But I live in a city and all I see are niggers

Toronto is not that urban compared to big Asian cities,if you look away from Toronto downtown you will find many houses and very small buildings with only few flours.

Nothing in sight there is suburbia. Those detached houses and rowhouses are home to lawyers, dentist offices, art galleries, restaurants, student rentals, etc.

So who built them? Where are the workers?

>No fat people
>No meth heads
>No alcoholics
>No poor people

it sounds like you're describing a gated off whihte/asian majority upper-middle suburb

Cities have all of those in abundance, more so than rural areas

>grow our food
That's done by 5 hicks and a fleet of robots these days. And the operations are owned by folks that live in cities.

It's definitely bucolic compared to Shanghai.

>no meth heads

Yeah right.

kill yourselves

You have no idea what you're talking about. Currently the housing market in Toronto is inflated beyond belief, yet the city is expected to grow as a result of *REFUGEES*. How can refugees afford to live in these cities? Are these refugees the top 0.001% of humanity you're talking about? Immigrants almost universally end up in these cities, they're like magnets. There is more homelessness, drug addiction and crime in cities. Coming from someone who's spent three decades living in this shit hole, cities blow.

Outside of the image.

>If I don't see it it doesn't exist
If you don't ever leave your rich neighborhood, perhaps.
How naive can you and OP possibly be?

This is pure urbanism Hong Kong, not Toronto.

Fuck you backseats are comfy

>American reading comprehension

What the fuck are you talking about? I was saying that OP was describing a rich neighbourhood and that cities contained everything OP said

Kill yourself you illiterate piece of trash

>Inflated housing market
>Refugees pouring in
>Drug addiction and homeless rampant
>2nd biggest SJW infested city of all time (Behind SF)

Escape from Toronto is becoming a reality

Lived in Harlem. Glad to be out of nigger city. Working my farm. Everyone here is white, rich, has degrees and is fit. OP is full of shit skin.

YOU ARE RIGHT MY LEAF FRIEND!!!!!! CANADA IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!! FUCK RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS THAT VOTED FOR DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renting apartment in city is much more cheaper then building a house in suburb.

good

MULTICULTURALISM IS GOOD FOR THE GDP

Japan 3rd biggest economy before 2008 it was second biggest

Over 99% Japanese,explain that.Also one of the most nationalistic people in the world,and most live in cities so your theory based on one elections fails.

People who live in apartments are trash.

You know nothing of the market here.

For anyone who isn't a single person in a bachelor apartment, it makes much more sense to live in a house and commute 1.5 hours.

>implying we'll keep paying for their choice to keep living there

Commie blocks yes! Who needs house

Your housing market is beyond fucked
Even houses two hours from DT are being sold for almost a million dollars.

Saged

>Toronto

fuck off, cunt.

ok. kys.

>Have a phd in molecular biology
>clean toilets
>Leaf thinks this is good.

its another leaf complains about rural people thread

The Empire of Michigan will seize your women and salt your fields, leaf.

Any companies hiring entry level chemists around the area?

That's just picture of downtown and city core.Most of Toronto does not even look like that.
Chinese cities (who are usually over 98% Chinese) are far more urban and they don't have multiculturalism.So your theory based on one elections again fails

Shenzhen China has multiple more people then Toronto yet it is 99% Chinese.

Bu...but leaf where is multiculturalism in this urban place that has population of half Canada?

>There are no meth heads, no alcoholics, no fat people, no retards, no inbreds, no poor people

*cough* ... posts a picture of toronto ... you must be new here.

Toronto is the asshole of Canada

Literally what are you talking about dude? Are you off your meds? What does multiculturalism and pure population density have to do with this thread? There is more to what extent people are stacked on top of each other.