Typical 2017 Scenario

On your way into the grocery store, Caty here asks you and your pretty girlfriend to sign her petition for transgender rights. You both politely decline and move to walk on by, but Caty steps in front of your girlfriend, stops her in her tracks, and calls her a fucking inconsiderate prissy bitch.

What do?

Punch Him in the face and remind him he's still a guy

Scream rape and mag dump..

I find comfort knowing that these women hate themselves deeply and cry themselves to sleep alone.

I'd sign with a swastika and 14/88.

>politely decline
Fake news

I'd tell him to stop putting on his mother's clothes and get a job.

LOOK AT THAT WHALE

It is mind blowing to me that she is not part of a parody

Ha!! Its funny because is true

Stick my Glock in his mouth and tell him to step away from my girl !
Glocks do wonders for reminding them who's in charge !

this is going to sound like some SJW shit but my gf has been "thin shamed" aka shamed for having a healthy lifestyle by so many female whales while growing up, and it still happens in our 20s. why the FUCK do we live in a country where it's not acceptable to call out a fat bitch for being fat. there's a line, and we've definitely crossed it by now.

I was trying to come up with something, but I think that works.

Push him off gf and if he tries anything, beat the living shit out of him.

Play my Pokeflute to make her move.

agreed... i remember sitting in a waiting room and watching some gossip show a while back where the singer Adele was like making fun of Paris Hilton or some other similar girl for looking like she needed to eat something. Backwards shit

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Heh

My response would be "I'm sorry, but your made up gender is not going to protect you from getting your ass kicked."

a 360 and walk away

Nice family-guy testicle chin she's sporting there

kill the mofo

>be me
>I pull out my concealed carry five-seven with hollow point rounds and point it at her saying, there are only 2 genders, bitch, and we are not signing your stupid petition. then I put 3 in her head and 2 in her heart and shoot everyone within a 10 meter radius. my girlfriend and I skip away happily as people run and scream away from us.

what about the food you were going to go in and buy?

>girlfriend
>my
Hahaha haha

I think you'd go to jail if you did this

I give no fucks I would do it just for the fun of it

Punch him in the fucking troath.

No one can touch my waifu pillow.

>nice

/thread

I've never seen reverse fat shaming. I went to Berkeley, even, and never encountered it. I think fat shaming overall is good and works, altho if you actually know the person it should be from a place of concern, not to be mean. I would neve just hurl insults to a fatty, even if they were a stranger. I would just genuinely show my concern, summarize the most common causes of morbidity among the extremely obese, and leave it at that. No insults, works on a different level, I just use logical arguments as well as genuine concern. Or fake concern if I dont know or don't like them. Seriously tho I've never seen thin shaming, except once when I told an anorexic/bulemic online that she should be grateful she isn't dying from something with no known cause or cure (such as an ideopathic illness, in my case I have crohns disease.) So I did get upset at her for her pro-ana (pro-anorexia) propaganda and poetry and stuff, not so much for being thin, more for advocating it and generally being intolerable. Gas the fatties (and kikes!). Race war now!

it was my privilege

kek my girlfriend would probably beat the living shit out of her. Love having me a Southern girl. Roll Tide, faggits.

roll call