"Get out", the horror movie where White People are the monsters

"Get out" is a movie about a society of white people who kidnap and brainwash black people. It's supposed to be a horror movie but, to me, it looks like a comedie. Still, it has good reviews and I don't see many comments on youtube video from the usual people calling out racism towards whites.

What are your thoughts on this movie, Sup Forums ? is it racist? Is it divisive? Am I reading too much into it?

It's racist trash. Fuck Jordan Peele.

Fucking niggers, man

But at least it makes them wary of race mixing

Also hopefully they will kill more leftist whites who are nice to them

I heard it was hilarious satire, still haven't checked it out yet.

Bump.

To me, it seems like a lot of movies coming out are centred around black people. There's that movie about the three women who helped in the moon landing, there's "Moonlight," that movie that won the oscars and there's Get Out. But that's only three and there are loads more out there.
Also in video games. Games like Mafia III and Watchdogs 2 both took up main characters who are black, when these are people who only represent about 16% of society in the worlds they are in.

What exactly is the message here? "Black people exist" ? "Black people are people too"? If so, why make the White People the bad guys? It doesn't make sense to me.

Phone posting. They obviously profit off of the white/black dynamic, but you could replace them with pretty much any other race and it could still work. There's some comedy, but most of it is tension based, and while your guess is pretty close, the plot progresses differently than you'd expect. Like I said, they obviously capitalize on the white black dynamic, with cops pulling over the black guy and a scene where a lady asks about MUH DICK BBC tier shit, but it's kinda bearable and doesn't seem too outlandish until one scene where there's a person in an all white room drinking milk where it's just an unbelievably unsubtle fucking ultra white space. Other than that, it's an all right movie. It's not so much FUCK WHITE PEOPLE as it is just a suspense horror movie taking advantage of black paranoia. It's a good movie, but don't force yourself to watch it by yourself if you're hesitant, I'd either see it with a group or advise waiting until it comes to Netflix or DVD if you can wait.

What seems like hilarious satire to us would be taken seriously by blue pilled faggots

Thanks for an answer that goes further than the typical "fcking niggers" or whatever.

I might just stream it when I'm bored.

From what I've heard the plot is something like this:
>Nigger is dating white chick
>She invites him over to her parents town
>Nearly 100% white small town
>Whites act all weird, some token blacks act like uncle tome
>Turns out she lured him there because the townspeople steal characteristics from kidnapped blacks by hypnotizing them
For example: grandpa steals another nigger's vitality, some guy steals nigger's coolness and hip
>He fights his way out knowing that he can break the hypnosis by bright light like smarthphone camera flash

Supposedly the movie isn't that bad.

Like this guy said, I see some people calling it satire. Eh, I can kinda see that as they make fun of white liberal treatment of blacks and black fetishism, but that seems like wishful thinking. The way the movie presents itself is with the white/black contrast, which is a theme that generally strays towards leftist views. I don't think it's overbearingly liberal though, but definitely not the "le subtle red pill" movie I see some people claiming it to be. It does have a whole "don't date white bitches" thing though, but it's used in a sorta humorous way, so make of that what you will.

No problemo. I can understand why someone would be hesitant, a bunch of movies push (((the narrative))) nowadays, so you'd think for sure that the fucking movie advertised with the obvious white/black contrast would be overbearingly liberal, but it was actually fine.

Good movie, I hope it awakens some black guys to stop dating white bitches, pump and dump don't get into relationships with these hoes though.
8/10 movie though

It's a good movie, I enjoyed it

>Whites
>stealing from blacks

So it's definitely fiction

>see the movie with my pops last weekend
>bluepilled cuck shit of course but I deal with it
>halfway through think to mself, "jesus what's with all the people talking in the theater"
>remember that I'm seeing a nig movie
>realize that the theater is probably filled with nigs
>continue to hear eeks and ooks through the rest of the film
>check the audience filling out after the movie ends
>I was right, almost entirely nigs
>100% living up to the stereotype of being loud during movies

movie was okay if you can deal with the bluepilled bs

Fuck attempting spoilers on a phone, so skip this if you want a fresh view.

They bodyjack the blacks to extend their lifetime and because blacks are "in", meaning that they're protected by social trends of the time. Different than theft, and it has a point about how blacks are more socially protected now and more convenient than being white.

it's racist in a sense that movies that aren't created by and catering to your own demographic are inherently so, but whatever.

my beef is that the movie portrays this whole racist white suburban culture who... wants to put their elderly's brains into young black men? doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

that plot sounds like dogshit

hey i couldn't tell from your post but, did you mean to say that there were niggers in your movie theater? there was a lot of try-hard Sup Forums babble in that post, so it would be great if you could clarify! :)

My destiny was to join the CIA.
Our destiny was to join, but this fucked up timeline lead us here with medical records and all. How do we correct such a record?

Wasn't this movie about organ harvesting?

Isn't the racial component just a false flag to get headlines?

>these are people who only represent about 16% of society

sounds to me like the examples you've just listed make up far less than 16% of all movies and videogames, broski.

honestly I'm pretty racist. I don't want to live around modern "black culture" and I think it's disgraceful how american blacks promote promiscuity, fatherlessness, and shun education, but the best way to change that is to give young black kids more examples of successful black adults that aren't shitstain rappers or "ballers"

i've seen this shit work first hand, too, and I've also seen it work in an unfortunate reverse with all the white kids these days with no positive adult role models who all want to be "youtubers"

but you haven't seen it

well put

I have something to share with you, pol:

some whites think that by doing these things minorities will look more favourably on them.
it's ridiculous, and the minorities certainly never see it that way, but those whites never seem to figure that out.
In a similar way they expect that if they allow people to move into their country those people will be grateful.
It's a pretty arrogant attitude but those white don't FEEL it is, so they'll label you a moster if you try to tell them.

Germany wants the world to see it differently than than the perps of WWi, WWII, and Greece, so they let migrants flood in.
We see them as foolish and misguided, the migrants see them as weak, but the Germans believe what they want to see, so it continues...

What the fuck is your problem? It was a quality post

i don't think that's actually racist though. disliking the values a culture holds doesn't mean that you think it's worth less than yours. and race in this particular situation is pretty much just incidental.

the movie is red pilled

>pseudo intellectual Northwestern white people who appear porgressive
>are actually more sinister than they appear
>appropriate what they want from black culture
>exploit black culture
>black people conform to white society
>become white themselves, lose their culture
>white chick was being deceiving the whole time with her intentions of actual love
>really just wanted to exploit her black mate for his desirable black traits

how is this not true?

too much for pol/ to understand?