Feinstein and Grassly literally shaking

What did Comey tell them that made them so somber?

web.archive.org/web/20170316013641/http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/senate-intel-leaders-feinstein-and-grassley-grim-and-silent-after-trump-russia-briefings-with-comey/

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2012/07/24/dianne_feinsteins_espionage/
theintercept.com/2015/12/30/spying-on-congress-and-israel-nsa-cheerleaders-discover-value-of-privacy-only-when-their-own-is-violated/&ved=0ahUKEwiLiJWIpdzSAhVfHGMKHXswB44QFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNFUrixrXXx5fE7nUrj88oeJzpoPlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Russia-Trump connection is a nothingburger.

Difi needs a bullet in her head..

Yep, and they came to that conclusion after tapping the trump campaign

Seems like it would be much more serious than that by their tone. If anything Grassy would have appeared maybe relieved, as opposed to acting like he just attended a funeral..

No Russian connection and illegally spying on a US citizen. Screen shot this.

Which US citizen? I'm thinking it was pedo related.

The Russia connection has always been a joke. Nothing will come of it.

Why do you use archive.org?

Is it because you hate capitalism?

lol the Dems just found out they have fuck all evidence and have lied for 12 months straight.

8 years of Trump incoming.

Trump

That lady behind her is a mess

Prervation? I love capitalism, faggot.

What?

You're intentionally dicking this website out of their traffic because __________...?

THEIR FUCKING ILLEGAL PIECE OF SHIT POLITICAL PARTY IS CRASHING AND BURNING WITH NO SURVIVORS

Bullshit. McCain is up to his fucking gimp arm in Russian money, Soros money, and any other enemy of America money he can reach.

I know about blue dog democrats, but what do you call a democrat that looks like a dog?

A typical democrat?

Demoshit mass seppuku when?

McCain is so delusional at this point that he's actively confusing his own globalist bribes with American interests.

>Feinstein looking that upset
I might as well whip out my dick and start fapping now, OP.

Trump is gonna spill the beans on Pedogate and the entire DNC and half the RNC are going to jail

You must be new here.

You people are all nuts. The Senator is freaked out because she probably has new knowledge about how intertwined Trump and Putin are..and sadly Putin's right hand man is our President. This is what you get when you allow low-information, uneducated rural types to be allowed to vote.

> not an argument.

Come back when you have one.

Well you know that if the spin isn't that they're grim because of the info they learned on Trump, maybe Mr Comey actually finally did break the bad news to them that they're all going to jail

8-)

If DIGITS, Obama goes to jail and Democrats kowtow to Trump out of fear.

I'd like to know who exactly the "computer scientists" were who they had looking at the server that was supposedly connected to a russian bank. Hillary had tweeted about that shit, was it NOT the FBI that was investigating? Was it setup by McMuffin and the story leaked to friendly press just to help Hillary?

but that doesn't fit the narrative we like

They found out that Russia had been paying bribes...to Feinstein and Grassly

So what's the Trump connection?

Democrats cant kowtow because they will all (or nearly all) be in jail as well

Monday is D-Day fot the Dems.

If Comey confirms the Russia thing to be bullshit, the Dems are finished for a generation. They have bet the farm on this shit and from that pic, it looks like they are grieving the end of their party.

It won't just be Comey, it will be Comey and the most based man in all of IC, Admiral Michael Rogers, Director NSA

Then later in the week we get to the Roger Stone assassination attempts

Like Hillary said: "If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!"

>What did Comey tell them that made them so somber?

That the whole Russian narrative was total bullshit and how it was True that Obama had a wiretap on Trump. Once this info comes out it will spell doom for the Democratic party.

Kek at that was real news which was labeled fake news

Are you a newfag?

Her hair dye must be strong to keep from going gray after that meeting

Literally, not making arguments.

There is no reason to fuck people out of ad revenue.

When did she say that?

The Russian thing is patent bullshit. If these people gave two shits about foreign influence, the Clintons would be on death row by now. How flagrantly retarded is this entire notion? Trump is a Putin robot? Give me a fucking break. Also, has no one noticed how cavalier Trump is acting about all of this?

lmao read the comments
those faggots think the piss tape really exists

>If you still with this shit Trump will prosecute your asses and he has a case for it and you have no chance of win it, fucking oven dodgers

Comey, no!

The deep state will just put bullshit made up proof and the masses will swallow it like a load of cum. Any protestations from the right will be called fake news, etc. Pence will step in as president. World goes to shit.

We dick all the media out of their traffic as a protest to their poor quality.

So Russians want secure borders, massive Defense spending, repealing Obamacare, a leaner operating government?
Fuck I had no idea Russians were such bros!
Where do I join the Rissian cause?

That doesn't even make sense.

>(((Feinstein)))

You really don't understand how stupid dem voters are do you? Minor set back

Because fuck them niggas.

>It was far worse than wiretapping folks. Obama was using an elite network of ex-MI5 and SAS troops to secret away hair, blood, saliva, urine and semen samples off of Trump. Obama is incredibly sensitive about being such a low-T, feminine nigger boi that he has gone to exponentially riskier lengths to try to capture the "essence" of real male virility and thought that in Trump he perhaps had found it. But Trump fucked him and swapped his fluids with Hillary's (both candidates are subjected to physicals and drug tests before every debate). Now Obama is flying around the world in a desperate last ditch effort to be an alpha male (or at least extract the poisonous Clinton blood that is currently eating away at his RNA strands) and is willing to die before being publicly exposed as being a trap-loving switch. (Michelle is ex-Cowboys Wide Receiver Michael Irvin's brother by birth).

Be cool if you could read that picture

we're going to find out on monday.

as a liberal, if it turns out to be nothing again i'm just going to have to accept that trump will stay in power for the rest of his term.

>What did Comey tell them that made them so somber?
Comey showed them a video of Trump giving Putin a blowjob and they are in shock!!!

Trump is truly finished this time!!!

Say it with me.... Madam

The board really is overrun with fags these days.

top kek

Yeah we should be donating money to them

#pissgate is real?

Even if that's the case, dems will just blame Comey for being a hack like they did when he (as he was obliged to do) issues a statement saying they reopened the Clinton investigation.

"DAE Drumpf = bad things and Comey = loves Drumpf????"
t. Dems

Of course it will turn out to be nothing, its always been nothing
Any real timeline you run through or basic logic reveals how retarded this idea is
Also why would you want Mike Pence to become president if you are actually liberal

>for the rest of his term

Oh no no no, you guys won't get out of it that easily after all of these bullshit theatrics. If nothing turns up you'll be faced with 8 yrs of Trump followed by 8 years of either Pence (R) or Rand of the New Liberty Party. Dems will be dead and there will be a public execution of all high ranking Ds. You guys are fucked.

>unironically believing the Trump impeachment meme

Fuck off back to plebbit..

>Feinstein
Probably refused to validate their parking or something

Him doing so is also an important point
If he has this grand evidence of Trump being a Russian plant, why act in a way that damages hillary only
The only logic is he is also a Russian plant
Picked and not criticized by Obama, who then would have to be a Russian plant
It goes on and on

Fuck them.
That's why.

No more money for news.

>allow to be allowed

You cashin them Kremlin checks for rubles or Canadian dollars?

>i'm just going to have to accept
You don't seem to have realized what this election really means for you liberals. Trump being elected should be the least of your worries.

maybe it had something to do with DC being run by a network of Pedophile cannibals? That would explain the tears.

Seriously, the Dems barely have a platform at all. Nobody is going to vote for a party that only talks about another country without any policy. If hating Russian won elections, McCain and Romney would be President

Ree

Democrats already sent out word to expect nothing. They're fucked.

The Obama admin actually spied on the Trump campaign without telling anyone. They know they are politically fucked

You forgot the part about not letting him have the atomic passwords.

If the Russians were paying me it would be in Vodka and a mail ordered bride

To deactivate the atoms right?

>Every Russia-Trump bait he fell for was a lie
>Tfw you find out you are retarded
>bittersweet

Yeah, no he feels how he should. Like an idiot

after everything that has happened I think anything is possible.

>Also why would you want Mike Pence to become president if you are actually liberal

I don't but if Trump gets impeached it would demoralize Trump's base and they would start turning their anger against the establishment republicans.

I don't think so. Even though Hillary was hated by both democrats and republicans, she still only lost by a small margin of voters in key states. As long as we have a charismatic candidate and keep our base as energized as they are right now, we have a pretty good shot at retaking the white-house. Also, demographic shifts are on our side.

>low-information, uneducated rural types to be allowed to vote.
So American citizens then? Where'd you get your GED, boss?

You must not be very bright

Melania is a russian spy. Trump dindu nuffin.

Comey played the gotcha game. They lost.

Awww shit. This user is correct.

Oh, that was breddy gud

HAHAHHAHA

YES! YES! YES!

FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID KIKES

only after Ruth Ginsburg and Elizabeth Warren

after the matt lauer interview where he asked her an unscripted question

please kill yourself and livestream it

Probably about the wiretapping. I think there is wiretapping, they just don't know how or what to do with Obama. You can't jail him in this political climate or a civil war will break out. Either a fall guy like Loretta Lynch will go to jail, or Obama will be pardoned like Nixon.

Have you read the official report? If you have and you are still talking like this you should go ahead and kys.

No Russian connection found via wiretap sounding likely

good God, man. repeating multiple identical numerals confirm it.

Fienstein has been spying for Israel forever, punishes leakers she doesnt like and leaks classified info herself.

salon.com/2012/07/24/dianne_feinsteins_espionage/

theintercept.com/2015/12/30/spying-on-congress-and-israel-nsa-cheerleaders-discover-value-of-privacy-only-when-their-own-is-violated/&ved=0ahUKEwiLiJWIpdzSAhVfHGMKHXswB44QFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNFUrixrXXx5fE7nUrj88oeJzpoPlQ

Unacceptable, Difi needs to be the first to go.

september '16 new fag here, this pace is the internets last bastion of hope precisely because of shit like this. community is smart and knows how to manipulate the system and you hate jews god i fucking hate kikes

Isn't this the plot from battlestar? Everyone turns out to be a cylon. The dems really stole a shit TV show plot