What is Sup Forums opinion on bullying? Is it ok and makes people strong or only defenceless faggots are bullied?

What is Sup Forums opinion on bullying? Is it ok and makes people strong or only defenceless faggots are bullied?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was bullied to an extent and I think bullies do serve a purpose it made me decide to start lifting weights and learning how to defend myself. I also realized what I considered bullying was just the older dudes that actually liked us with the younger dudes as a right of passage, In other words it was done to them. But like anything people do take shit to far and some guys got it pretty bad.

I was bullied, beat up a kid. Boosted my self-esteem a bit.

Bullying is bad imo. It only shatters peoples mental health.

I was bullied a bit. I don't think it's that big a deal.

It can definitely go too far though.

Got bullied in middle school and it taught me how to take a punch and how to hold my own in a fight. The day I beat up my bully was probably one of the best feelings during my middle school years.
Life is gonna bully you so its important to know how hold your own and overcome adversity.

I was bullied, got big and became the bully's bully. It isn't fun being bullied but it does develop a sense of morality. It also is a means of social hierarchy and pecking order as well as social Darwinism

I was cyber bullied today for sharing funny picture
it not ok

It can go both ways.
Bullying helped me get tough and fight back.
Some kids shoot up schools while some turn into pussys.
Fuck all really.

I was bullied and "fat shamed" in middle school. It only encouraged me to look better than anyone who ever talked shit.

>tfw only years later you realize you bullied some kids
At least I didnt beat them up I guess

I was bullied once. Decked the fucker and he thanked me later in life.

>putting Sup Forums stuff on kike book

I was bullied a bit at school. I was coming to terms with being gay which fucked me up a little, made me a bit antisocial.
Fell for the
>tell someone
Meme, which ofc made things ten times worse.

Eventually, after a couple years, I snapped and really fucking layed into a guy.
Didn't get a word of it after that day. Banter, sure, but no genuine shit.

You gotta stand firm against them. It's psychology at the end of the day. You gotta show them who's got more minerals.

>he uploads Sup Forums screenshots to facebook
How fucking socially retarded are you?

>White kid bullying a black guy.

Things that never happen.

Life is pain and a series of aggressive social tests. If you cannot defend yourself from these tests, you will be seen as having no value. People will look down on you your whole life, and you will look down on yourself.

No bullies are not inherently a good thing. But they exist, and everyone is going to be bullied either physically or verbally at some point. You must learn how to defend yourself, but no one should ever start the bullying and be a bully. It is wrong.

Faggot.

Canadian.

Tea-nigger

I do better next time

I bullied, but everyone I bullied deserved it though. Notice how the same people are victims everywhere they go, while others (me) do multipe schools and never got bullied. The moment you stand up for yourself is the moment they stop. If you get bullied at multiple different social occasions you're a beta bitch or highly annoying

It isn't healthy, there is building someone up through competition and then there is poisoning someone through spite.

>faggot
>good at fighting

nobody wants to be seen wrestling with a faggot

Literally a disgusting degenerate faggot!

Physical bullying where you will never be punished for fighting back physically = god-tier.

Female-styles of bullying where you will be punished for fighting back physically = school shooter-tier.

(Female styles being emotional, psychological, social exclusion etc.)

Potato-nigger

Oh, an exception to my statement: inclusion of non-whites muddies things significantly.
You might get situations that are not so much healthy bullying as ethnic conflict. Shitskins ruin everything.

Bullies usually have drunk fathers or moms that take black cocks all night.

Or, they're closet fags.

Mention either one and they'll run away crying like bitches.

Perfectly fine. I bullied around 10 people from 8 to 18 years making 2 of them quit school and find a job (in the end they got a job and a gf because they got the fuck out of their cringe-cocoon) and one of them calling me years later (i'm 23 now) telling me thanks in tears because he got to the gym and shaped up and finished a good university.
>I used to grill his fat belly on the heater and punch his fat fuck all day long.

The other 7 all had a normal life.
You need to eradicate the autism behaviours and gooe bullies like me (good bantz, keep the punches on a human way ) are a gift

i was bullied. It made me stronger and i started to stand up for myself in my late teens tho. it's part of life

Never heard of Nicky Crane?

Who is this racist fuck? How dare he lay a hand on a poor black man.

is really not nice, yeh?
youtube.com/watch?v=jIwwLP7s6V0

when Sup Forums was bullied in high school it was because the mean chads didn't respect their intelligence

those fags deserve it though

This.

I think getting bullied in light doses can harden up a person and make them develop experience in dealing with adversity from other people assuming they don't completely back down like a bitch.

That said, kids are little shits that can take it too far, like significantly injuring their target or harassing them when they're at home.

When I was in middle school, they did a anti-bullying campaign. One rule they said is that if you fought back, you're just as much as a bully as the bullies and you will be punished equally (their reasoning is that you should just run :^) )Needless to say, nearly every student that rule was fucking retarded.

And one thing I learned is that if you're a kid, you can get a away with a surprising amount of shit. If you fight back and you're the type of kid that has good records in grades or overall don't cause any trouble, they will be a lot more lenient on you since it will probably be your first offence. Even if you do get punished, who gives a fuck, it was worth punching Nick's faggot face in.

FUCK OFF TARA MOSS

>We /NORMINE/ now

Never been bullied since I've always been Goku tier obsessed with fighting. That and I enjoyed biting people.

"Light bullying" is basically social readjustment. Peterson talks about this in one of his lectures. It's the way children close the social walls around each other and decide what's socially acceptable and what isn't. Actual bullying just ruins a child's development over time. Also as far as I can tell from my limited reading, girls have it worse if they get proper bullied whereas guys can usually bounce back in later years more easily.

like many others ITT I too was bullied a bit in high school. At the end of the day I'm glad it happened because it taught me how to deal with jerks, and not to take the shit they say personally. Ultimately I got to the point where no matter what people said to me I was able to brush it off and make fun of them back a bit. Bullies had no more reaction out of me, so they moved on to the next kid. I actually become cool with one or two of the guys who bullied me.
But thats just my story, bullying CAN fuck some people up. My school had A LOT of niggers (Deep South) and holy fuck did they pick one this one little nig named "Daquan". He was maybe 5'3 and a total "oreo" (Black who acts white). He has the worst sense of fashion and was just an awkward dude. Anyways the nigs used to pick him up and toss him into the dumpster, and kick his backpack as hard as they could across the cafeteria. I felt bad for him but never hung out with him.

>That and I enjoyed biting people.
so people just made fun of you behind your back?

Fucking kill yourself already.

wow that video is terrible

>based filipino filming in landscape
>dumb whore filming vert
Why can't women do anything right.

Wasn't bullied, just banter between friends and acquaintances.

But I did bully two jews and one nigger for being egotistical.

Nigger was too dumb to realize we were making fun of him.

What a bunch of fucking virgin faggots in this thread, all bullied like betas.

All this is right, but you need to add one more element, which is that kids should be raised in a social environment that actively teach them these things and tell them HOW they could defend themselves. Parents should do this. Teachers could do this. Schools should not intervene in this, unless of course the act of aggression or defense become so extreme that they would not be tolerated in the adult world, but then juvenile court will probably intervene, so schools should probably shouldn't have too much power to dictate at all, other than to guide and intervene.

The weak should fear the strong

You should know the answer.
I'll tell you after I've taken all your lunch money and mocked you for being pseudowhite.

If we're talking about a few mean comments, then yeah, it probably isn't going to do too much harm and might encourage kids to not be awkward weirdos - to their ultimate benefit later in life.

But constant harassment or actual assault? I've never understood why any Sup Forumsack would defend that. When niggers do it, they're thugs and future criminals ruining a white kid's future. When white kids act like niggers though, for some reason some people on Sup Forums will defend them.

Kinda makes me think that the only problem some people on here have with niggers nigging the place up is that the nigs are kicking the shit out of THEM.

as long as they killed the black and the spic with the camera afterwards it's ok

I was bullied as a kid and during early teens. It made me stronger physically and mentally in the end. I tend to speak up against unjust and honorless behaviour whenever I witness it. Still sucks. Would probably end my former adversaries when SHTF.

I was bullied and contemplated suicide/revenge for most of my childhood. I blame it for causing my mental illness that no one else in my family has. In cases where the victim dies I classify it as murder and should be a punishable offense where appropriate (not in Amanada Todds case).

At the same time I realize it made me the person I am today. I believe if I wasn't bullied I would just be another hive-mind beta feminized liberal trying to fit-in and avoid conflict. It pushed me to get fit, become well educated, push the limits, fight back/stand up for whats right/my ideals. There isn't a day I regret getting into fist fights and yelling in the middle of class to defend myself.

So technically I am on the fence, positives to both outcomes. I think I share the same political view my bullies do which is kinda ironic. I strongly believe in freedom of speech (anti-m103) which also contradicts my ideals. If anything I want it to happen but to be restricted so it isn't severe (to a point of mental illness/fatal).

its great

bullies are literally the only father figure american boys have left.

Got bullied, made me more aware of who are my "friends" and to stand up for myself. Standing up for yourself make you more respected.

Became friend of the bully later and we bullied another kid, kek

kys poste haste

This is like the most multicultural bullying incident I've ever seen.

Bullying is only fine if it's alright for the victim to beat the shit out of the bully. I'd reckon a huge reason teen mental illness has skyrocketed in recent years is because even defending yourself in a fight in school gets you suspended/expelled. Since you can't fight at all you are defenseless against bullies. God I hate liberals.

Same thing with their no gun for civilians crap. Their utopia is hell on earth.

Is ok if we are bullying Shia.

As a white that grew up in multicultural Atlanta, I find this picture ridiculously misrepresenting.

Bullying is good. You either learn to stand up for yourself, or turn into a little bitch.

Wasn't bullied but was kinda just that kid everyone knew and was just there. I think it builds some character but it can be taken to far.

>90% of reddit/pol/ was bullied
Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
But yeah, most of the people who I bullied ended up appreciating it and missing me when I was gone from their lives, only a select few became permanently salty like the little bitches they are.
I still bully people, "adults" now (even though 90% of "adults" now are mentally children/teenagers, hence why they need their shit pushed in) but I'm starting to think it just isn't enough going by the old ways. I think I'm going to have to start legit anally raping shitheads into submission but I'm extremely prude so I'm at a crossroads.

Maybe I'll just incapacitate them and drop them off in the southside hood and let degenerate AIDS niggers do the anal raping ritual of these cucks for me. But man, I get closer and closer every fucking day to literally ruining some propaganda shiteating shotspewong retards life for daring to spout kike media shit in my presence.
I have to maintain a certain level of drunkenness just to keep myself from actually doing it.

I bullied them.

>all these losers who were bullied on Sup Forums

Really clears things up desu

Posting caps of /pol in normiebook... god dam, you are a disgrace son...

You are here too leaf. Why are all so many cancucks so fucking retarded...

It helps having a supportive mother and father who blesses with cake after suspensions.

I fucking hate the new nu male leddit/pol/ im off for a while this cringe fest is making me mad

Wow! You sound like a real tough guy! Badass!

I was a very little bit bullied (basically sometimes victim of jokes, but hardly ever) and excluded, got handsome and suddenly became cool. Also I learned how to fight back, and because of that, I'm glad I was a victim (but again, I was just a little bullied)

It comes down to the parents and school. All levels of education before college impose vulnerability, what with hormones and whatnot. Bullying can interrupt and corrupt that process. When someone cannot emotionally stand up for themselves, it is the responsibility of the adults to step in and intervene. I'm not saying for a kid to just step back and take it, because that's what happened to me and now I'm an asshole to anyone and everyone because I don't take shit from anyone anymore, but parents and schools need to start giving a shit. When I grew up, no a ton was taken against bullies unless I was also punished myself for "being involved". You see all these stupid commercials about " #StopBullying". Yeah, because a B-list celeb and a hash tag are going to stop it. The schools never intervene.

bullying and throwing feces at each other is what chimps do best. Especially if you do it to a weaker individual, you are the coward. You're afraid of their happiness and thus what they represent.

Any body who disagrees is still under 18 and an edgelord.

>t .chang who avoided it or went with the flow
into the trash you go

*no action
Sorry, on my phone

Thing i find disturbingly bizzare abut bully's ng is why the double standards with the law.
If a person walks up to someone in public slaps thrm in the head and shoves thrm to the ground its criminal.
In schools its called bullying and systematicslly excused and covered up.
If you ever wondered why criminal behaviour is so prevalent look at schools.
All those dumb niggers that go out and assault people unprovoked learned the behaviour is "ok" from schools.

Bullying it's a meaningless term, it's just violence.

>bizarre about bullying.

Never thought about this before, but this makes sense, user

a little bit is good for character development. im fairly decent sized and just mean enough to have avoided it mostly. there was one nigger in school who decided to try and pick on me one day in high school by sticking his fucking coal black finger in my mashed potatos ( in front of my girlfriend at the time) i stabbed him through the hand with my fork and beat the absolute shit out of him. i was expelled but my reputation was set and i never had another problem

I'm not here to impress some libcuck faggot such as yourself. But if you want I can run your face against some concrete until your bones start leaving white on it, nigger.

Can you just choke me instead?

If I posted that here I would get cyberbullied

bullying is objectively gay because it demoralizes potential & promotes instability

the bully should get his shit together or fix his family

anyone can be bullied for anything, even strong people

fuck bullying. one of the worst thing that can cripple a life

>implying you aren't projecting right now

You won't learn anything from being choked out, you need to lose some precious fleshmatter (oh who am i kidding? you're a hideous betacuck who has to make up for his inadequacies with virtue signalling) to the pavement to understand how low on the biological totem pole you are.

You're right, I'm just a dumb, skinny libtard. I wish I could be as big and strong and sexy as you, or my wife's boyfriend(he voted for Trump.)

I'm almost there
Keep going

Great! So then when are you going to exterminate all the ahmeds raping your women, sven? Fucking limpwristed cuck faggot.

Used to get bullied until I lifted, then fags just talked shit.

Sucks too, everyone has a sad story deep down:

I didn't have much friends in high school, so i bought a skateboard and went to the skatepark. Anyways some kids from my high school were there and broke my skateboard on the pavement, the one I had just paid for earlier that day, and laughed at me. Fuck there were some girls there too that pointed and laughed at me.

Fast forward 10 years and i went back to my small town to visit the bars one weekend night. One of the kids who broke my skateboard was grew up to be a successful aspiring wigger rapper / painter. Anyways his wrists were skinnier then my girlfriends. He was literally nothing at this point, I figured he must have gotten addicted to heroin or some shit. I was stacked compared to him and I'm a manlet. I suppose the best revenge is just living a good life.

Bullying shouldn't even exist because children should be homeschooled with their families. I think bullying is one of the definitive arguments against socialized schooling, honestly.

Fuck your rundown, i want the big enchilada

Yeah, but the real question is did your wife's boyfriend's son vote for Trump?

oh ahmeds? can't do anything about those kek

She fucked that guy when you never went back to school
>nah uh
Whatever chinco

>At the same time I realize it made me the person I am today. I believe if I wasn't bullied I would just be another hive-mind beta feminized liberal trying to fit-in and avoid conflict. It pushed me to get fit, become well educated, push the limits, fight back/stand up for whats right/my ideals.

Well put.