If Trump takes the United States to war with [fill in the blank] would you enlist?

If Trump takes the United States to war with [fill in the blank] would you enlist?

>Leftists/Antifa/Black Liars Murder

Yes

>Iran

No

>Russia

No

>Syria

No

>China

No

>ISISland

No (only because I'd rather join up with a militia and get in the shit quick and sitting out the war in training)

Probably.

no

>Germany

yes

Nice punt gun btw

This is a board full of sexually frustrated little boys LARPing as internet tough guys, so no.

Fucking Pussy

I'm not fighting for a cause I don't believe in and I don't believe in war against Iran or Syria.

>Mexico
YES
>California
YES
>Hawaii
YES
>Philippines
YES

So only in the impossible situation, rather than for any number of actual real threats, would you serve.

>the United States to war with one single man

No. USA can't war for shit unless they have us to hold their hands

why hawaii?

They stopped the ban and are letting the sand people in

Egads, that chopper.

>This here's my Glock. This is my problem solver.

The Chinese. I'd love to kill some Hans

No.

I won't join any war until we are liberated from (((them)))

lol

No
Trump does things big, so he'd want a big war.
If its a big war, I want a draft. The purpose of a draft is to clean out your Lefties. Put them on the front line and nature or Darwinism takes its course.
We'll all be better off for it.

>impossible situation,

Take one look at the Antifa riots in Berkeley and tell me it's impossible.

I voted for Trump BECAUSE I opposed mindless interventionism. I will not go fight a war I don't believe in, even it if for Trump.

Canada
yes

Too fat to join

Doesn't matter which country, I'm already signed up.

>leftists
yes
>antifa
yes
>other leafs
yes
>netherlands
no
>germany
yes
>turkey
yes
>china
yes
>isis
yes

You fucking dirty commies will never understand true patriotism.
If and when our God Emperor calls the best soldiers to the frontline to begin the slaughter you can cook my lunch.
I will fight and die on the battlefield with millions of people to remember the enemies I slaughtered.
Your women will be bred with my seed or wish for it.
You are fucking weaklings.

That's not how it works. We've just endured a nigger faggots 8 year apologetic tour saying srry we are so big and bad. Now we got a badmotherfucker swinging our giant penis saying "Fuck you"

It's actually quite refreshing tbo.

No

If it goes to war with its own, then I'm in

Yes.
I always wanted to go to war.