Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/02/from-communist-to-neoconservative-the-ethnic-blindness-of-david-aaronovitch/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtu.be/7wKIpdHhe7o
youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5zvf0c/defending_white_interests_can_never_be_right/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Aaronovitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Aaronovitch)))

(((Aaronovitch)))
My work here is done.

Aaronovitch is the son of communist intellectual and economist Sam Aaronovitch.

>He was born in the East End of London to Jewish immigrants

Fuck this kike and his anti white bigotry. Oven time!

>(((us)))
>(((our)))

Every single time.

Please let me kill you
-jew

>Aaronovitch
>us
>our
every fucking time

>readers of other colours
>implying race is only colour

>"He also writes a regular column for The Jewish Chronicle."

>(((Aaronovitch)))
echoes are deafening on this one

Does Sup Forums ever get tired of being right?

This, it's always a kike eroding at white identity and self preservation.

>Aaranovitch

Being half-Jewish I want so hard for Sup Forums memes to be wrong but why does shit like this keep happening?

My dad is a really nice guy and red-pilled too so who are these cousins of ours who keep pushing this ((shit))?

White genocide is a Jewish plot, but not all Jews are in on it. See: Stephen "Neogoebbels" Miller and Roy "A Shock for Shylock" Cohn.

Jesus fuck man, are you guys photoshopping all these pictures or are they always real?

(((Aaronovitch)))

It's all true. You don't even have to look particularly hard for it since this kind of thing is out in the open every day.

holy fuck, googled this guy, read this fucking article:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/02/from-communist-to-neoconservative-the-ethnic-blindness-of-david-aaronovitch/

fucking laid bare

>us
>our

Ho ho ho.

>us
I love how Jews can just choose if they're white or not.

So she's what happened to National Geographic.

from the article:

"It is while discussing the White opposition to mass immigration that led to the street riots in the 1970s that he betrays his feelings of contempt for the ordinary people of the society that nurtured him. The oppressed masses in abstract he does not mind, but the White working class — supposedly the main beneficiary of communist efforts in Marxist theory — he cannot stand."

this fucking guy has *always* opposed white people

When I saw this I had to check. Always one of (((them))). You can't unsee it

Saying white people can't stick up for themselves is a great way to end up with a violent white nationalist movement.

What is wrong with these retards? If they just kept to themselves and didn't try to ruin Western countries they'd be left alone.

(((David Aaronovitch)))

>Aaronovitch is the son of communist intellectual and economist Sam Aaronovitch
>Us
>Our
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

But let me guess, Jews dindonuffin and can do no wrong. Judea has declared war, time to turn on the ovens Vince

Welcome user.

That's what makes this so damn difficult. Expect resentment over whites being absent any ethnic home in the future.

The culture of modern secular Judaism is seriously just hatred of white Christian culture. They drank their own Kool-Aid when it came to the Holocaust and the evil Nazis more than anybody else. There's a video about this from a Jewish academic. Wish I could find it for you, it's really good.

Whoops, meant to (you):
Here it is:
youtu.be/7wKIpdHhe7o

sage and deport

HOW DO YOU DO MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE?

(((David))) (((Aaron)))ovitch

>another fucking jew telling whites why they shouldn't defend themselves

The JQ is getting harder to ignore by the day.

>us
>our

E V E R Y
F U C K I N G
T I M E

At this rate, even normies are going to start hating Jews.

>Read title of article on the thumbnail
>let me guess...

>be a good goy and let die out already

>(((( kike author ))))

Hello fellow white man

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

"TYPICAL TRICKS, MERCH-- ... SHLOMO!"

Truly the hero we deserve.

>Take my black nephew and my white nephew. My black nephew inhabits a society where he can witness us having an argument about whether there are too many of him. My white nephew has never encountered such a thing. My black nephew has an interest in dealing with prejudice. My white nephew doesn’t. Of course, if he were poor he would be disadvantaged and still white, but it would be the poorness that marked him out.

Religious right wing Jew here. This all seems accurate to me. I don't want to "gas" them but they need to give it up.

>whites are a minority worldwide
>they shouldn't have an interest in keeping their race alive

I'll never understand it.

Can't figure out this comment shit. Somebody needs to explain to him he's not white.

No cares what you want. Just don't get in the way when the time comes.

>when the time comes
implying a bunch of unemployed slightly autistic milennials are going to be able to stop the brown wave. Its sad but america is done for. Im moving to Israel.

Excellent find.

>Defending 'Jewish interests" can never right

Can you imagine seeing this published in a mainstream publication?

Do jews ever sit back and wonder "hey, maybe we are the problem'?

It is funny to read Mein Kamf and see how Hitler's path to being Jew-wise pretty much precisely mirrors the modern "redpilling" process you see here. At first he thinks of Jews as mostly innocuous and he's far more annoyed by the other non-Germanic ethnic groups living in Austria and that anti-semites are just wacky conspiracy theorists. Then he gives their material a shot because he figures he can't just dismiss their claims out of hand without actually seeing what they are. He finds their material tacky and lacking of citations, but he does some of his own investigation and realized Jews are pretty much behind every media and political group he had a problem with. After that he can't stop noticing Jewish involvement in these things. Basically the 1920's version of (((echos))).

Is this speaker Jewish himself? His voice and mannerisms are setting off my Jewdar and I want to know if it's accurate.

just call them out. Say "you're anti -white". What the jew recoil and chimp out

>the jew strikes out as he recoils
gas for you chum

But ledtists say that stuff about whites all the time.

Leftists

It's a very disturbing trend that you can't unsee once you start to notice.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” - Albert Einstein.

A Jew said this, yet they still continue to do the same thing that got them in trouble the last time, over and over again throughout history. It's as if they think they're above the law. As if everyone else is there to be trampled upon, and their sociopathic desires supersede everything else.

It really is a tragedy.

When was it decided that racism was bad? I think we need to revisit that question. It's far from decided.

Really makes u think

>Is this speaker Jewish himself?
I believe so. He's one of /ourjews/.

Journalism is dominated by Jews, don't be surprised when you see their blatant names in news articles.

Let's make him live in the Congo for a month to test his faith.

every ethnicity but "white" european ethnicity are allowed to be tribal and look out for their own interests.

jews are not "white" when considering this.

Nah, sounds left.

Let's reverse this shit. Whites, pose as Jews and start ranting about how you, as a jew have an unbalanced amount if power, need to interbreed, rip down the wall in Israel, become more diverse, and take responsibility for being the merchants in the slave trade.

FUCKING DO IT NOW

>Defending "jewish interests" can never be right

Right away, he says something very insightful.
>The good guys are those who suffer with the jews. Blacks, homosexuals, all these other groups...

I can see how jews would fall into this thinking. For historical reasons, your average clickbaiting heeb has huge reservations identifying with European peoples.
That makes him go full multicult mode. He knows he's an outsider and he feels the need to find safety in a progressive ideology that tells people to embrace differences by mixing together.

Imagine the kike in the OP. Then imagine thousands of Jews like him taking over academia, media, business, the government, then brainwashing generations of people to think Jews are innocent victims, that there no differences between the races, that white people are evil and responsible for all the world's problems, and that white people have no right for self-determination.

That's how you get where we are today, where white people protecting their interests and not wanting die out is "racism", and acknowledging biodiversity is considered unacceptable even though it was common sense in past centuries. The Jews really did a number on the world, especially in the West.

Would that these kikes all had but one nose, and I my Luger inside it...

I dunno about us whites doing this, but if someone is a Jew, and they don't want to accidentally a holocaust into reality, they should start doing what you're suggesting ASAP before it ends up being too late. Although perhaps some might say it's already gone past the point of no return.

Posted in it Leddit to try and alienate moderates from the left.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5zvf0c/defending_white_interests_can_never_be_right/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=politics

No hes left

I look forward to gassing you.

But he said "us" and "our" so that makes him white doesn't it?

someone get past the firewall and post archive link?

its real, unfortunately.

welcome to the redpill user.

I could do it. People always think I'm jewish because of my larger than normal sized nose and curly locks. I've written magazine articles in the past, so I have the capability to write things. All I need to do is create a pseudonym and write for the guardian or some shit

PURELY COINCIDENCE YET AGAIN
right silly goy- uh I mean guys?

fpbp

The only worthwhile Kike is Ben Shapiro. Fuck the rest.

>hmmm, "Aaronovitch", is that jewish? let me google it, don't want to be mislead by #fakenews
>first result -> click on the guy's father
>jewish communist
like pottery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Aaronovitch

>is not even white
>wants to tell whites how they have to behave

Literally fuck off.

You know, I grew up learning that racists are stupid shits and I believed that through most of my teenage years.
Even when I moved to a shitty neighborhood I maintained the view that I am mostly just hanging around with the dregs of non-whites and while there sure are a lot of them, there are also decent ones.

What finally changed my mind were the fucking liberals with their
>hurr durr you are never allowed to act in your own interest because you were born with the unforgivable sin of white skin, bow down and accept a live in slavery to your foreign masters
No, fuck off. I literally don't care if there are also decent ones anymore. If my options boil down to degrading myself every single day and accepting them all or being a Nazi and kicking them out indiscriminately, the choice is easy.

If we go down, Pissrael doesn't get any more gibs or protection and becomes Palestine. Nuke all the muds you want, they've already infested your cities.

No. A tiny minority of them are capable of doing so, but in the best case they end up favoring civic "nationalism" and segregation. Karl Marx was hip to the JQ and look what he did.

kek

My almonds are tingling.

Someone from a country where it's legal (not mine) should take every anti-white article like this, and replace every mention of white for Jew or african american (based on original author's ethnicity) and compile them on a blog or website. Since it parodies another article just as "hateful" yet with no mainstream controversy, the media couldn't play it off as hate speech or whatever they usually do.

wew Jesus Christ

>first reply
>he agrees with the author
did you expect anything else from leddit?