Milk: New Symbol of Hate

>The federal endorsement of milk in American diets contributes to the problem by uncritically pushing people to drink milk, despite the potential detriment it has on non-white people’s health.

daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/

post an archive next time shill

I love milk, so this makes sense.

BUT MY CALCIUM

>milk makes you sick
>drink it anyway because someone says to

Anyone that would do this deserves to be sick.

>move to a majority white country
>be surprised that they drink milk there
I drink a half gallon a day
If you can't drink it, it's not my fucking problem

>tfw you loved milk before it was a white nationlist symbol
>now you love it more

Blew my fucking mind the first time someone told me that they couldn't drink milk, like maybe 15 years of my life without even knowing lactose intolerance was a thing was as eye opening and memorable as the first time I ever saw a black person an Indian door to door salesman opened up his case and asked me if I wanted to buy a tie I was 5 maybe 6 at the time I shit myself and ran in the house screaming.

I've heard this milk is bad meme for a long time now. But there is no conclusive evidence.

this isn't satire?

this is 2017

>the first time I ever saw a black person an Indian door to door salesman opened up his case and asked me if I wanted to buy a tie I was 5 maybe 6 at the time I shit myself and ran in the house screaming.
even as a kid you knew better

were talking about a california college's student newspaper here

I don't care about the politics of it, I just don't like milk. I liked it when I was a kid (obviously) but now I'd rather just drink water. I'm a sick degenerate though, I even dip my cookies in water

>daily49er

lmao

not drinking cow milk everyday Greatly speeds up balding in males

My cat is racist

I'm balding and I drink milk everyday.

You know who else drank milk? The motherfucking Mongols, and they created the largest empire of history.

Thanks OP! I posted a less effective thread on this topic but it got archived.

I'm not good at attention getting waaaa

Actually the British Empire at its greatest extant was the largest Empire in history, it just looks smaller because it isn't a massive blob

>tfw drink 2 liters of milk a day
BIG
GAINZ

You got me. Largest land empire! And they drank a fuckload of milk

Milk is good for you, unless you're a shitskin. They're very often lactose-intolerant.

having a good hairline past 20 is now an achievment its because liberal moms arent giving their sons cow milk

this is literally a pic from the article, not even satire

Cow milk?

I drink 2/3 cups everyday.

Yes, cow milk.

>tfw azn who drinks milk

Down with the vegan agenda!

I watched a documentary that revealed milk is full of cow puss. True or not, I cannot drink milk without thinking about it.

Nice. I hope you don't think I was implying that you're a shitskin or anything (I wasn't).

I drink roughly a third of a gallon daily and I also eat homemade yogurt.

>tfw no fermented horse milk available in your area

you're probably not balding a bad hairline doesn't always mean balding, this website considers almost everything baldling

Are you fucking retarded? Of course it's "cow puss". What do you think milk comes from?

vegans are brainwashed pussies. part of the reason the mongols so easily whipped their sedentary neighbors asses was because the mongols only ate meat and drank milk while their pussy neighbors lived on a grain based diet (like most americans eating processed faggot food)

>meticulously sipping milk from a bendy straw

Of course it's puss?
Of course?
OF COURSE IT'S PUSS!!

also if youre part non white you could have a hairline that appears to be balding, black people sometimes have very high hairlines despite not actually balding

I'm balding, I need to take finasteride to stop it.

Milk is good, but it is not a miracle.

Well, I dunno what the fuck you'd call milk, I thought you meant puss as in something that comes out of an organism's body.
There's nothing harmful in milk, though, don't be worried. And as long as you like the taste, why give a shit about some false vegan memes?

Milk is what makes white people superior 6'5 chads.

I drank it nonstop when I was little kid and I'm 6'4 because of it.

>not wanting to drink cow puss
what are ya, some kind of slack jawed faggot?

I hardly drank milk growing up and I became 6'3''
>tfw if I drank more I might have been even taller
goddamnit

same here bro

feelsgood.jpg

also perhaps your milk doesn't have enough estrogen in it like in the west i think that is what stops balding

oh it's great for heartburn, fuck tums.

who cares if you are bald, drink milk and lift weights and be ripped and bald

sorry im visiting from r9k but im not bald

fucking kuffurs milk is disgusting

Hey there,
Remember when robots were shamed as frog posters? Now Pepe's an elite hate symbol, homeless and reviled.

those trips