How do we get white men to be more attractive to white women, so we can have more white children?

How do we get white men to be more attractive to white women, so we can have more white children?

Just talk to them. It's not hard.

Make women have more traditional values then I'll think about western/American Women.

East Europe is where its at boys

Destroy jewish influenced media, religion, language and culture.

Fucking kill yourself. I am so sick of you fucking virgins leaving r9k

You talk as if white women doesn't find white men the most attractive.

This is not the problem, the problem is the mentality of career >>>>>>>> children.

Have white women get more plastic surgery to take on Asian facial features

White men are done , CHADS don t give a fuck they pump and dump , normies are so cucked and femminine , betas are betas who maybe will get some used slut in their 30s , then we have autists like polacks who are on redpill overdose that can t talk for more than 30 sec without telling how the kikes are taking over and finally the OMEGAS FROM r9k , pretty sad

The problem is white women aren't attractive.

Maximize health. Maximize wealth. Maximize charisma.

Physically remove the competition.

Fix living standards and everything else will come naturally.

Deprive women of their comforts while raising the status of men highly above them; there is no such thing as equality.

>get them to loose 100lbs
This will happen right before blacks become civil

>t. chang

chang or pajeet please die

>he hasnt seen quebec women

Islam

Sort yourselves out and women will follow. You think if half the university was just a bunch of tall athletic white guys who had good prospects for the future

You think the floors of the university wouldn't be dripping wet for that?

Work out for an hour a day - eat right - sleep right - study often - stop dicking around -sort yourselves out

They will fly to your dick

This. Thread nao closed.

I never had any problem getting women have two beautiful white children maybe you all need to quit acting like effeminate beta faggots quit playing video games and jerking off to cartoons and start acting like a real man

I'm doing ok. Enough women bite their lips and make lovey eyes when I am around that its no issue the problem is my delayed ejaculation that makes sex a boring chore.

Don't bother, white women are all fat and FUBAR.

Chase superior asian women instead, your hapa babies won't even care about their upbringing if they're part of a growing generation of supreme gentlemen.

Painting their dicks black.

teach them their history and heritage

>that jawline

may as well marry a man desu

Social change most effectively comes by making women want it. They got Americans to ban alcohol, for fuck's sake.

Xenoestrogens have to be phrased as a problem for women.

You have to make the case to them that they will find it harder to have babies and/or find it harder to get a handsome man as long as these problems are left unsolved.

Xenoestrogens.
Fluoride. (Not sure why fluoride is bad here but people say it.)
Sedentary lifestyle.
Soft food.

If a boy grows up unpoisoned, standing more than he sits, chewing good solid foods and exercising: he will be significantly more handsome, masculine and fertile than he otherwise would be.

"Chad" cheekbones and jawlines are not simply a matter of genetics. They are granted to you in part by a healthy lifestyle.

Quit giving all the free shit to niggers. It gives them a false sense of accomplishment that stupid thots can't tell

Check this out. These are identical twins. One breathed through her mouth and the other did not.
You probably didn't breathe through your mouth. But I'll bet most of you here had/have forward head posture and shit like that. That also has an impact on the way your face and body take shape.
On a scale of ten you may have had full digits shaved off your potential just because of the way you grew up.

shit taste

At the end of the day, it's primarily every individual's job to make him or herself more attractive to the people he/she wants to be with, but...

> end government-mandated wealth redistribution
> stop giving loans for worthless college majors
> simplify taxes/regulations and make entrepreneurship a core part of HS education
> overhaul divorce alimony/custody laws so sane men don't balk at marriage so much

That's pretty much it. Social engineering to make people in their 20s and even 30s infantilized and bailed out from every bad life choice they make just drastically cuts desirability of people who actually try to get their shit together, i.e., most non-niggers/beaners.

The white man has the media and entertainment industry behind him, to promote him as the ideal partner for women, yet white women are still flocking to black and Middle eastern hunks.

White man officially BTFOUT.

It all goes back to the culture. Our societal culture has been warped.

its the women who need to work on their inner game, they too much about look with nothing inside, become a gamer girl, join the pc master race. then we can talk.

I'm a white women and I don't even refer to white guys as men, but boys! White men are truly pathetic.

Honestly, work out, dress well, and be racist - in either subtle or overt ways. Don't be autistic, though. You just have to be cool and have your shit together. And express interest in Western civilization.

Tell them to lift heavy.

WHICH ONE IS WHICH?? (asking for a friend)

This nigga knows what's up almost as much as I do

That bitch is disgusting

You have it wrong. Men dropped out of relationships because women are not worth the trouble. Women still want relationships, but are able to avoid marriage to a provider because they can marry the government and fuck players instead.

They have to stop eating a carbohydrate-centric diet , start lifting weights, and eating a saturated fat-centric diet for proper testosterone production.

Why carbohydrates?

>post, (((who))) is behind it

this

START TRADING ETH

blackface