>LEAFED

thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/16/daughter-diplomacy-trudeaus-unorthodox-play-for-donald-trumps-approval.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJskIhGbDq4
youtube.com/watch?v=jXbxoy4Mges
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're fucking. You just know.

Ivanka is married with kids. Take your cuck fantasies to reddit.

She is going to fuck him, and become Canada's queen. After she fucks him to death, she will become queen, and Canada will become our 51st state.

So is Justin. It's the perfect storm for an affair

Justin is the only one man enough to handle the massive 12" strap on that Ivanka owns

Trudeau is a such a dog

Canadian cock>>>>>>>>Jew cock
You don't know what women want....

Trudeau is a chad. He doesnt need to debase himself with trump's whore.

He makes my giney tickle!

You mean she's pegging him? I believe that.

legit doesn't even look white here

Which is molded after the Don's very own.

> According to the CBO, 64-year olds making $26,500 per year would see their premiums increase by an estimated 750 percent by 2026. While they are on track to pay $1,700 under the current law, the CBO projects the American Health Care Act would force them to pay $14,600. Even if you grant that inflation will allow them to make slightly more money by 2026, that's still about half of their income going to health care.

He's not. He's Castro's son.

I simply adoooooooooooore this ship justinXivanka

Fuck yeah, *rawr* xD

Anyone have chibbi deviant art on those two ????

Justin definitely jammed his tolerant, throbbing cock into Ivanka's wet, waiting vagina, and the two had an immoral romp throughout the night.

I thought it was just a joke to say that they were fucking, but recently here in Jew York they went to Broadway to see a musical together. I found that kind of suspicious. This faggot can't run Canada properly but somehow is cucking a jew?

Poor leaf, your life has become so empty and devoid of any substance that you now spend your time writing fanfics about Ivanka and your cuck Castro rape-baby.

The sole purpose of Justin's existence is to make vaginas wet. The "real" prime minister is his adviser Gerald Butts.

It's a Canadian show called Come From Away about a small town in Newfoundland that during 9/11 let a ton of passenger jets land at their airport when US airspace was closed. The airport used to be a big deal because they were the last stop before planes had to cross the Atlantic Ocean and planes couldn't fly as far. So it could take a lot of planes. They hosted so many stranded passengers it doubled the towns population. And pretty much everyone helped to make sure passengers were taken care of, even inviting strangers to stay at their houses.

It's actually a great story that shows Canada always has America's back when shit hits the fan and just the crazy friendliness of Newfoundlanders. Too bad it's being used to push a liberal immigration agenda. There's a difference between hosting people for a couple days and bringing them into your country to live there permanently. Damn Trudeau.

Newfoundlanders are pretty top notch people. I've yet to meet one I didn't like, or could fully understand. ;)

She is a degenerate SJW liberal and jewish to boot.
Her husband is probably hidden in the closet.getting abblowjob.from their youngest kid while mommy is getting railed by Just-a Castro.

What did she mean by this?

HAHAHAHAH

my giney HA

Here's a good video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=gJskIhGbDq4

Yeah I don't even think the Irish can tell what they're saying sometimes.

Conservatives sent me an email begging for another $5 today because they have so many signups it's costing them money.

The fire rises.

I can see Trump using his daughter to seduce Leaf Man easy. Don't pretend he;s anything more than a pretty puppet for the Global Elite (ie the Jews), he should be easy to control

>Ivanka is married with kids.
She's about to have another one

They should have thought about the future before they let in 60 million 3rd worlders who vote for their colors interest. Fuck them let them die alone.

don't underestimate woman mate; there greatest power is controlling you while making you think you are in control. I suggest you watch the Star Trek Enterprise Orian Slavegirl episode to know what I mean.

can't argue with these digits

Newfies are the nicest people on Earth.

They'd make a cute little leaflet together.

>yfw their child will be the Grandson of Castro and Donald

>a cuck post from Sweden

So the show itself is very good? I heard about it on CBC, but my cringe stopped me from ivestigating it further. They just made it sounds like the most liberal, anti-right production ever.

>P R A I S E K E K
is an anagram for
>R A P E K I K E S

I don't know about the show. It sure looks like it's a full on propaganda piece the way the media covers it but I don't like to judge something I haven't seen. I think the reviews for it are good so it could be well put together technically at least.

Though the fact that the creator's only production before this one is titled "My Mother's Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding" does not inspire hope.

If you want to see a good in depth look at the story this is a good documentary about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jXbxoy4Mges
I think the coolest part about the whole thing is the life long relationships that formed while people stayed in Gander. They do yearly reunions and there's a school scholarship set up buy the people they helped.

DELET THIS

after hours of analyzing this anagram I can confirm it is legit

Still amazed with how similar they look. Plus it's weird that Trudeau stuck his neck out giving Castro that eulogy tweet. That certainly didn't help his image. Even the left made fun of him for doing it.

trudeau is playing some serious 17d chess.

mr. president you fuck canada in trade. i'll fuck your daughter.

Trudeau hanging out with the women instead of being a man, as usual.

>[Deleted]
Someone got too close to the truth

woah didnt know rachel maddow had leaked nudes too