Ok Sup Forums I don't like cops anymore than the next guy. But you know what I hate more...

Ok Sup Forums I don't like cops anymore than the next guy. But you know what I hate more? Dumb niggers that think they're smart and cute. We just gonna let this ride? Lets dox this fuckin faggot. Show him it doesn't pay to be ' Cute ' . infowars.com/watch-cops-mocked-harassed-while-grabbing-coffee/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/15/video-group-men-brutally-assault-man-offers-pay-meal-brooklyn-fast-food-restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=F3hi54u7hdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck it.. YRYL thread

fuckin bumpin

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/15/video-group-men-brutally-assault-man-offers-pay-meal-brooklyn-fast-food-restaurant

>Niggers hanging out in burger joint asking for money
>People ignoring them or telling them to fuck off
>Nice man with a cane says "I'll buy you gentlemen food"
>Niggers proceed to beat the piss out of the man with his own cane
>Chimps order food while he's curled in fetal position
>Random nigger comes out of nowhere and steals assault victims wallet out of his back pocket.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

fuckin niggers man.. worthless

bump

If people in the black community can't get pissed enough to speak out against the chimps bringing them all down, they're screwed forever.

Honestly, when people cross their fingers for a "race war" between whites and blacks, they should really be crossing their fingers and praying for the day that Black people take to the streets and purge niggers like the ones in this thread out of existence.

White people have done everything possible to help black people pull themselves out of the quicksand they've mired themselves into with their own actions. At this point, I'll be damned if I pick up the phone the day black people finally decide to exterminate the chimps from their communities and dial 1-800-GIBS for the billionth time.

They do nothing but prove us right in segregating them.. We need to dial it back to segregation . Not slavery. And if they continue to cause problems then back to slavery .. Its the only way.

bumping

Same goes for all the sand niggers. The West has been trying for decades to help you stabilize and evolve your miserable sandbox shit-hole, and spent tons of money and American lives doing it.

All these "Moderate Muslims" that say "well I don't agree with sharia law and beheading people and treating women like property and marrying 9 year olds"... SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

It's YOUR shitty religion that's ruining your region and the rest of the globe. Either suit up and fight for reformation, or shut the fuck up about how "sad" it is that your religion has been radicalized into a death cult by "a small fraction" of your people.

America is only a few hundred years old and we've managed to grow and modernize right alongside other 1st world countries that have been around much longer. We actually got our hands dirty and went to war for our freedom, and say what you want about pussy ass democrats, but back in the day they had the balls to go to war with their OWN COUNTRY over their beliefs.

Any group of people, whether it's a racial group or members of a religion or even a country- Anyone that doesn't have the drive to take the destiny of their people into their own hands and fight for isn't owed jack shit from the rest of the world.

If this was a white dude id be saying the same thing. But since its a '' educated '' nigger. It makes it so much worse. '' police always pickin on us . we dindu nuffin '' I'm fuckin sick of it.. How bout some BLACK privilege ? If it was a white dude the officers would probably be telling him not to film us your interfering with police business '

These niggers are dumb.

NOT to mention Affirmative action. I call that black privilege ... This need to be addressed

well said

Liberals are already promoting and making a solid case for segregation on their own. Most black people self-segregate anyway until they need to go to the nice (see: White) neighborhoods for gibs.

I hope you were kidding about that slavery shit and not trying to be sincere or edgy.

Slavery would just give their "helpless victim mindset" more credibility when the inevitable "second emancipation" occurs. And then we'd really have a mess on our hands.

Look at how long it took black folks to get to where they are today: hundreds of years and millions of gibs. Take THOSE black people and throw them back into slavery again and you won't have a bunch of clueless hut dwelling Africans that more or less fall in line until they find a way to freedom- You'll have a bunch of angry Dindus that will go full chimpanzee and care more about destroying whitey than gibs. It would be planet of the apes 24/7, not just a bi-monthly chimp-out in a southern state.

Not if you demote their human rights to less than animal rights . Giving anyone the right to kill them with impunity for any reason they see fit.. strip them of all rights ..yes you will have your race war. But they make up 13 percent . Would it be bloody? Yes.. but they would fall in 6 months at best. leaving maybe 3 to 6 percent left that will GLADY choose life over death..

He has a che/puerto rico hat.....what a dumb nigger.

Bump. Fuck these niggers. Making that cop racist

youtube.com/watch?v=F3hi54u7hdo

you would have people killing niggers just for the sake of killing niggers.. They would more likely go extinct and we wouldn't have a slave trade cause after words no black people in their right mind would come here . I wouldn't have a problem with it,

I don't get it, someone called the police, they showed up
what is that nigger thinking?

He thinks hes cute.

he wants to be a star. I say we make him one.

Bump.

jesus christ both of them look autistic

I blame the white guy desu. Who would offer to buy niggers food? A total cuck. That's who. He probably votes democrat.

Is these two articles related to each other?
Why is the police just standing around like it's nothing?