What's been up with this board lately?

What's been up with this board lately?

I'm seeing nothing but shills spamming new threads with things like "I was wrong about Trump, I hate living." However, some of you people aren't even shills and are saying this shit because you're depressed about the Dutch getting fucked over by Liberals and Trump making a mistake.

We're just a bunch of low lives creating memes and fucking with leftist cucks. We're not going to win every fight and we're not going to be perfect. Remember that Washington didn't win every battle he fought, but whenever he lost a battle, him and his surviving colonists shrugged it off and kept fighting. Trump's been president for less than two months and he's been doing more than any president's had in a long time.

You all need to quit whining and suck it up. We need to do what we can to help Le Pen win.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMPER CAR

MEME WARS HAVE VICTORIES AND DEFEATS, WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING ON!

bump

BUMPER CAR

>what is a raid
Hello newfag.

Worse than these faggots are then Civic cucks, christcucks and trump worshippers.

>christcucks

POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD

Not so much with people who believe in God, but people who seem to think that muh jesus comes before ethno nationalism.

>ethnonationalism
So you're an edgy stormnigger?

B u m p

Yes, as opposed to a christcuck, civnat, animeposter

ShareBlue is attacking us hard and the mods won't let us fight back.

Fucking mods ban any threads dedicating to fighting back against Shareblue and hell they delete every single operation in general.

>posting anime on an anime imageboard is a bad thing
at least i don't have to live in fear of my emu overlords 24/7

9gag army here
ur being raided buddy

Obabo needs to find ways to spend his money. CTR NEETS are working overtime to call out Trump, Wilders "So much for winning" etc. They're spamming every corner of social media. I'm not wrong.

>>>/reddit/

You do not get it user. Europe is not the US. We will not sort this shit out democratically. We will have civil war. Le Pen will not win, but that is ok, there will be civil war in Europe before 2020 is over. It will most likely start in France. The military and police everywhere over Europe are getting really really tired of this shit. Just have to wait for the terrorattacks.

>Being raided by a website with memes from 2006

so here's the good part;
What happened with Obama, will never again occur in our nation's history, -ever-.

He was just a man. Trump is just a man.

Trump has been picked not by elites, or by secret groups; he was picked by This American People, These American States, Under God.

This dude's got years. Literal years. We have to do our part.

What shouldn't happen is this constant back and forth; Alex Jones really needs a new villain, and he needs to stop amplifying his signal over the fact that he's being attacked. We should let the liberals do their own thing; If it is going to be as childish as lines in a sand box, we let them play. We don't play that game.

It is not some egregious contest; where whoever gets the bigger burn wins.

What we are contending with, is a mutating psy-op designed to gain ground that should have -never- been lost to them.

No, he's just pro-Israel.

All the shills are CIA, trying to demoralize us.
God Bless President Trump

thats Sup Forums for you

its always been like this

and people will still say we are a right wing echo chamber

lol

>reddit
>imstaban for typing nigger
Sounds like it would suit your ideology perfectly, m8

They're trolls who are role playing as shills for fun. Can't you tell the difference? They want the reaction you're having because they support trump.

>implying I don't hate shitskins too
I just don't act like an autist like you """ethnonationalists"""

If you have not already seen this give it a look and a bump.
This thread is the reason we are getting simultaneous threads about Melania's expences, simultaneous threads about a wall with antifa graffiti on it, and promises to leak nudes of Ivanka. Remember to sage or report all spam.

>TO KEK

I'm just being fucking honest.

It doesn't matter cause I don't start threads, that's my last line of defense the day of the rope.

Thank your boy Trump for swinging the pendulum back only as soon as it swung right

>I hate shitskins, I still want them in my society for some reason tho

Sup Forums is a contrarian board of peace, not Trump's army

>the 4kanker goy knows it

Oy vey Hans burn everything down

I don't. They can all go to hell.

AWOO

I believe the Shills and "Deep State" are just entering the denial stage. They are lashing out and larpping as Turned Trump Supporters. They want to cause doubt and confusion on the boards. Hell it could be Share Blue updating their bots to do these types of threads. Shills will continue their campaign against us and we should continue to shitpost them out of existence.

The MEME WAR isn't over we have manage to do a great deal of damage to our enemies but we must continue winning. We must change America for the better and help our European bros remove their cuckators.

Shadilay my fellow shitposters, we still have work to do.

This is what we call ethno nationalism, my redditer friend.

Christian values are good but if you're in it for anything other than the social club aspect you're delusional.

Are you scared, drumpfkin?

Too bad edgy stormfaggots think that chinks like me are shitskins when we hate them just as much as whites.
So what do you believe in? Nothing?

You guys want to know the true redpill?

It isn't so called "CTR" or "Shareblue" It's just a bunch of oldfags and Sup Forumstards showing how autistic you're for taking this shit seriously.

Sup Forums is nothing more then Newfag central now all thanks to Moot allowing Sup Forumsharbor to happen.

You guys are so fucking retarded, You actually think one of Shillary's old shilling teams goes on here and not some normalfag website like Reddit or Twitter.

You fooled yourselves, Now it's time to grow up and realize not everyone has to like Trump. And I like Trump but this white-knighting is fucking stupid that even Trump himself would gag.

Call me a fucking "Shill" all you want, It's true the only people making these threads are oldfags and Sup Forumstards wanting nothing but (You)s.

Doxxing has been banned for ages, faggot. Make a Discord or go to infinitychan

Oh, you think that Asians don't count as shitskins? How cute

All the shills are going to prison.
That's why they're spamming.
Trump is gonna make Sup Forums great again

Having bad flashbacks of the south pacific campaign, emu?

>bantz
But srs. What makes you think that you have any more claim to a white nation than a nigger?

Compare the civilization levels of Africa and Asia.

Kike shillbots running on schedule with numale (((people))) doing their thang.

People don't even know what politically incorrect means. Sad!

Welcome to Sup Forums.

That's irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you're a genius of immeasurable culture or a shaves monkey stone aged chimp,youre still not white.

BUMP

Niggers never successfully conquered any white nation

But nigger nations were conquered by whites (and for Pete's sake, even nonwhites like Mudslimes) until modern medicine started prolonging the existence of total cucks which weakened the white force and lowered it to a point where googles could begin to resist

I'm here because I noticed the shilling too.
It is at high levels seen only so many times in the last 6 months.
So many major battles are happening.
Sleep is for the weak.
Faith is the light that guides us through even the most eternal darkness.
SHADILAY!

It's to be expected that there would be a lot of shilling around an election.

The thing to do now is to focus on helping Le Pen.

This doesn't give a green light for Asians to come in.

Wow, i'm sure you're a shining example of the white race, shitposting on a mongolian fingerpainting forum.

I doubt Le Pen will win. France does need a new revolution though. Just not like the last one where everyone got beheaded

>What's been up with this board lately?
Infested with normies/redditors, thinking their opinions even matter.

how new are you

Trump is president. Shills are thrashing because what the hell else can they do? I would take a bullet for Trump.

Bump

You don't seem to get it. Shitty white people are still white. Even if they're a problem that needs to be addressed, they're our problem. Wanting to get rid of low quality whites doesn't mean that we must have Asians.

>what is persia

You also don't seem to get that your retarded neonazi fantasy will never come true, stormfaggot. You better be shitposting, stupid abo.

>what is persia
Indo-europeans....

Civic cucks = Genociding all non whites is impractical.
Christ cucks = Christianity has a good moral foundation for a society

Trump Worshipers = They want to make america great again.

Here see this link below. It takes you back to where you belong.
stormfront.org/forum/

Go masturbate about your totalitarian ethnostate that will magically fix everything.

>sand-niggers
>europeans

Are you implying Persia was white or Persia conquered a white nation?
Because all of North Africa and the Near Middle East used to be Aryan AF until the Ayyyyrabs fucked it all up.

Whether it can be achieved or not is irrelevant. You know fully well that you have no place in a proper white society.

It's shill trolling. Every board has it occasionally. People pretend to be shills so to trigger everyone else and/or cause infighting. On mu, people spam threads about Father John Misty, even though most people don't like him outside of one album. It makes the board unusable for a week, but then it goes back to normal. Only bad thing here is that the mods keep deleting the HWNDU threads.

>Persia
>White

>implying I was wrong about Trump
I was voting for a non-interventionist, economic conservative without the bible thumping and with an honest and direct approach to immigration. Someone who could throw out the worst elements of our society (ie. illegals) without starting a civil war or spreading retarded propaganda promoting open borders and other destructive ideas.

What the fuck were you guys voting for?

drumpf btfo!

Anime posters on on average more radically right wing than most.

kek

>proper white society
Neither do you, you are descended from criminals, penal colony monkey.

It was tho...
All of that shit was Aryan until Mohammad shit out Islam.

post lewd awoos

>Civic cucks = ink about skin colour, as long as they know the national song they're ok by me
>christcucks = middle eastern and African refugees are fine so long as they're the Christian ones.
>trump worshippers = you're a shill if you don't agree trumps decisions 100%
I have no problem with using Civic nationalism as a means to a end but not as an end goal
If you argue that Christianity can be used a glue to hold together a societies I would agree with you but going against your race for your God is unacceptable
I'd also vote for trump/geert/other Zionist nationalist over whatever offerings we currently have, I'm just not gonna act like their shit doesn't stink.

Fine. I'll be happy to stay in my penal branch of white society. Now you go back to the rice fields

Holy shit you Russian faggots are getting more and more desperate with every fucking thread. Trump is a cancerous nigger. He is an absolute fucking nigger. He is more of a nigger than Obama. You all voted for a nigger.

>branch of white society
>as his country is overrun with southeast asians
Nice try, now go back to sucking gasoline out of a didgeridoo.
Just admit you are a faggot stormcuck.

I was saying that Persia- sand niggers - conquered Greece, as in white people.

Are you sure they're not all shills? Maybe some of them are just very good false-flagging shills.

As long as countries don't upset the demographics with mass immigration like they have been. Civic Nationalism works just fine.

Also how would I be going against my race by being Christian?

>his county is being overrun by asians
This is my point
Not a faggot but I am a white nationalist.
You still haven't explained how you fit into white society. Why should whites accept you and your kind?

Congress isn't going to approve the wall budget or any of his military expansion and federal judges are going to cuck him on every travel ban. His health care plan sucks; it's somehow WORSE than Obamacare and he doesn't seem to care about it. He's just fixated on having any sort of legislative accomplishment or something positive to associate his presidency with. But he keeps stuffing his cabinet full of scandal-prone GOP insiders and keeps doing the same kind of corporate ass-kissing Hillary did.

You were wrong about Trump. The only people benefiting from his administration are white suburb edgelords who like seeing liberals and non-whites upset. The adults that voted for him are going to regret it when insurance premiums go up again this year.

>conquered Greece
This is just false. Find a wiki-link or some other source for such a claim.

The shills have their marching orders: Shill. The media and university types know the party is going down in flames. Normie dems are burned out and taking a break. Many won't return to the party as long as the sjw nonsense continues.

As for the rest? High school faggots that go to prom with a group of friends.

>"I was wrong about Trump, I hate living."
so true sadly :(

You sure act like a fucking faggot.
I'm an upstanding member of society, how the fuck do YOU contribute to your "white utopia"? Shitposting skills? Neckbeard groomer?

In a country that is < 60% white, Civic nationalism won't save you. And again, if you're using Civic nationalism as a means to preserve your white demographic, you're just a white nationalist using Civic nationalism and I take no issue with that.

It's called the Greco-Persian wars. Ya know, the thing with the Spartans? Who lost? Is any of this ringing a bell?

Im a physiotherapist
Here's the thing. I don't give a shit how much you contribute to white society, as having you contribute means that it is no longer a white society. What would be the point of building a strong society if we're just going to give it away to another people's children?

>low level psychological warfare being committed by a nasty soup of corporate interests and alphabet agencies

>implying

The Persians lost....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars
Result Greek victory

Are you a black man trying to find some pride in your race? Don't let your race define you.

I think you underestimate just how childish the cult of Hillary is. Some of them live to come here cry

>hurt durr drumpf won't win the electoral college REEEEEE

The reign of hiroshimoot doesn't mod the boards the same, but the number of closeted faggots and retards seems about the same

t. old loser, longtime lurker

I think I honestly believed something magical could happen and he had some kind of ace up his sleeve.
But it's just business as usual. With a more disrespecting tone and a PR machine behind it.

I guess I have to stop believing in magic.

>Congress isn't going to approve the wall budget or any of his military expansion and federal judges are going to cuck him on every travel ban.
I'm sure all of these things would've been fought for by literally any of the other candidates.
We'll see about whether you're right or not, cuck.
>His health care plan sucks; it's somehow WORSE than Obamacare
Nah. Nowhere near as bad as obammy care.
>But he keeps stuffing his cabinet full of scandal-prone GOP insiders and keeps doing the same kind of corporate ass-kissing Hillary did.
"Scandal prone"
The only legit scandal was an Obama appointee. The rest has just been complete and utter bollocks.
You don't want choir boys, if you're going to build an anti-corruption cabinet. Eliot Ness didn't assemble his untouchables because they had sterling reputations or pasts. He assembled people who would remain loyal to him.
Trump's a Republican of course, so reality requires that some of the appointments be compromises (particularly if he wants congress to help him on fucking anything), but for the most part, I just see him doing what he'll have to do to accomplish what he says.

>The adults that voted for him are going to regret it when insurance premiums go up again this year.
Lotsa speculation you got there, chief.