Daily Reminder: People who drink alcohol are far more degenerate than pot heads

So Joe Average works all week, pays his taxes and likes to smoke weed on the weekend
>fucking degenerate loser!!!! Fucking pot heads!!

Joe Average #2 also works, but instead of weed he drinks.
He is facing a DUI, public intoxication, public urination and assault charges cause of a night out drinking
>Awww poor guy. He can't handle his booze. That's hard. Have ya tried drinking less? What about switching what you drink?

WTFface.jpg

People who drink alcohol are far more degenerate than pot heads.

If you hate pot heads cause of
>muh degeneracy
Fine, but you sure as fuck better hate people who drink alcohol even more.

>pic related. A degenerate. Alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=pissing pants drunk&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=pissing pants drunk&aqs=chrome..69i57.6513j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/alcohol/art-20044551
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/#possible_health_benefits
webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20110224/moderate-alcohol-drinking-may-boost-heart-health#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol-related_brain_damage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's true but you're a fucking leaf.
Leave this fight to Americans.

both are really fuckin bad

Drunk Person
Loud
Makes no sense
Can't talk properly, Slurred speech
Can't walk properly. Impaired motor functions
May lose bowel control
May vomit everywhere without notice
Prone to petty crime such as vandalism, public urination/defecation, assault, domestic abuse
Drunk people start fights over stupid shit like women.
They stink like booze,piss and throw up

>pic related. Your mom, the night you where made.

Nah alcohol it's an historical European drink, weed is a nigger's plant

Alcohol makes women act like degenerate whores.

>pic related, your mom the night your got made. Don't worry, she doesn't know your dads name either. It was a group thing.

Who cares, if you drink you're a bigger degenerate than a pot head.

>pic related. Some guy drunk pissed himself passed out.
Find me a pic of a pot head pissing himself from too much dude weeding.
Pro tip, you can't

Whooppppss

Nigga you can't even buy a six pack or a bottle of liquor at a non-government retailer, what the fuck do you know?

If you're a weakling like you maybe, I drink and I don't piss myself or vomit. Stick to your vape lil' cuck

this

Europeans have been using it for as long as it's been traded much like wine.

dont ever talk about my mother

How can people turn a blind eye to the outright fucking degeneracy alcohol causes in people?

If you people want to call out degenerates, fucking call out the real culprit.
ALCOHOL

>pic related. Your mom on the weekend.

Drinkers get really salty about this but Alcohol abuse is much more degenerate than Weed.

You know nothing about my mother leaf, I doubt she's had 30 alcoholic drinks in her 60+ years of living.

Okay alco-cuck. Keep making excuses junkie.
You're worse than a pot head.
If you drink any alcohol, you're a degenerate loser. Far bigger loser than a pot head.

Or what??

>pic related, Your white trash trailer slut mother

I know, I love to piss them off with the truth.
They are such junkie cucks.

Wrong.

>Alcohol abuse
Are you people fucking retarded

Look at all these junkie cucks who piss their pants on a regular basis from alcohol

google.ca/search?q=pissing pants drunk&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=pissing pants drunk&aqs=chrome..69i57.6513j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Try a diaper you fucking losers.
Maybe alcohol companies can start making adult diapers that fit under club/bar clothes

>pisses pants on a regular basis
>doesn't stop drinking

>alcohol abuse
>addiction (alcoholism)
whats wrong

Are you?

LOL
Are you saying alcohol abuse isn't real??

>Daily Reminder: People who drink alcohol are far more degenerate than pot heads
It's not about abuse, it's about drinking alcohol

Great point burger.

Are you implying that alcohol abuse isn't a problem? Is asking someone if they're retarded prove your point in any way whatsoever?
Keep drinking yourself to death alchy.

All alcohol assumption is abuse. There are no benefits to drinking it.

Wow, look at all the pictures when you type in "pissing pants drunk" into google image search

It's like people who drink alcohol turn into babies who can't even control their bowels.
WOW
Even crackheads and heroin junkies don't piss themselves.

consumption* ...

Alcohol is good, you can make drinks, taste different wines and beers.. what do you get from smoking weed nigger

>implying weedman doesn't drink too

Every pot addict I know are heavy drinker. Go back to your shithole Mohammed.

These are nice leaves
Also, I'm Mormon and I believe that weed is more degenerate than alcohol
t. ex pothead and alcoholic

>Making excuses for degenerates because it's not AS degenerate as X

Substance abuse = substance abuse
We are coming for all of you.

LOL
You're a degenerate loser. You're a bigger loser than a pot head.
Who cares about weed except people who drink ANY amount of alcohol, are bigger degenerates than pot heads.
That's it.

Also, what a retard reply. Your brain is pickled bud.
>hur dur mix drinks. Taste diff kinds

I feel like OP once bought a bunch of drinks for a nice grill he thought was attractive with the intent of getting laid, but instead was just cucked out of his money all night

President Trump the Billionaire doesn't drink alcohol.
By your logic, he's a sandnigger named Mohammed and needs to go home.
Alcohol drinkers. This stupid.
And way more degenerate than a pot head.

My only real problem with weed is that people treat it as some sort of miracle drug and pretend like it doesn't have side effects. Also it smells fucking bad.

Use it in your own home I'm fine with that. Don't make me smell it.

I'm aware alcohol also has a distinct smell, but you don't smoke alcohol so it doesn't permeate in quite the same way. Still, I don't like people getting drunk in public either. It shows a huge lack of self control and/or self awareness.

Sad... very sad.
Many such cases!

Fuckin' nerd.

>All alcohol assumption is abuse. There are no benefits to drinking it.

Wrong.

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/alcohol/art-20044551

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/#possible_health_benefits

webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20110224/moderate-alcohol-drinking-may-boost-heart-health#1

The key is moderation, just like everything else in life.

You could get different tastes and make drinks with dumpster trash.
What do you get from drinking, besides brain damage and regret?

I never advocated dude weed lmao but at least it can't literally ruin your life, your liver, or kill you.

Red wine is good for your heart desu

alcohol > weed

You see, one is legal and the other is illegal.
Can you make this distinction?

One pays taxes which then is converted into funding to actual services.

The other one pays a drug dealer that funds organized crime.

You're a blue pilled low life.
Number 6 of the Frankfurt School of Cultural Maxrism, promotion of excessive alcohol use.
You're a cucked junkie

Y-yeah but weed cures cancer!! 420 everyday?

Weed causes damage to your motor skills

My father was a heavily drinker

I look at all heavy drinkers like my father with a straight life or not the fact you turn to the bottle to either ease whatever bullshit pain you suffer from or want the drunk feeling in my and millions of other eyes you're a fuck up

Can't take a heavy drinker serious for a minute

And just to be clear a drink or two is not the issue but making alcohol from tequila to cognac your life is pathetic and I rather deal with Jamaal and hippy Dave than you

I do both, all the time. I'm smarter than you and could kick your arse in a fight.

I guess I struck a nerve with the leaf

>MAY
Keyword dummy. May
It's poison.
Look up the science of alcohol. It literally tears and scars up your whole body on the inside.

also smoke damages your lungs

Fuck off leaf

wrong. you've never seen a crackhead take a real ringer or a junkie go through withdrawl. the reason junkies rarely piss themselves is because the opiates make you constipated and, it hard to piss from what i've been told. I've watched people throw up on themselves after eating edibles. same with pissing and shitting themselves.

Booo, go home.
Grade 2 in down the hall kid

Keep telling yourself that wine-o.
You're sacrificing brain cells and liver health for a """possible""" heart benefit. You'd be better off eating grapes you degenerate.

Oh sorry ChingChong, I mistook you for mohammerde.

Don't step on me m8 or I'll nip ya

ITT underage, unemployed pothead equates his marijuana addiction with hard-working adults consuming alcohol legally and responsibly

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur that's degenerate duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Alcohol does.
It makes people loose motor function after just several drinks.

You're a degenerate loser if you drink.
Plain and simple. Get mad cuck. Someone insulted your bah bah.
What a lil bitch.

WOW
BTFO with mad facts amiright /pol
Cry baby bitch junkie.

People who drink alcohol piss themselves in a matter of hours sometimes.
DERRRRPPPPP

There are no random alcohol tests at my work.Guess I'm good.

You need a tissue, princess?

>drink alcohol get drunk and retarded forget about my problems for a day
or
>smoke weed amplify my problems and end up in psych ward since i have schizophrenia

dont get me wrong i used to love weed before my mental illness but op is a faggot

President Donald Trump the Billionaire doesn't drink any alcohol.
He's a billionaire and president.
(You) are a total fucking loser in canada.

Catholics drink wine during communion, therefore Catholics are degenerates. Seems legit.

Nice strawman my dude.
Quality post.

I smoke pot and drink alcohol. It's just about being smart and pacing your self. Only have a few beers, don't smoke so much pot.

Fuck you faggot. I do both at the same time. Alcohol and weed complement each other.

I almost spat out my drink, user

Then there's people like me

Joe Average #3
Works all weeks
Pays his taxes
But instead of smoking or drinking, he's a functional heroin addict

And lives out of his car

LOL
ITT junkie alco-cuck tries to play off his degeneracy like it's some adult pass time.
Denial is a river in Egypt.

Someone insult your magic juice. Poor bitch junkie. Get mad junkie.

Poor junkie. Need your bah bah baby boi? Need to suck the bah bah ??

Need to suck the bottle like a penis??

>Joe Average

It's so amusing seeing leaves at each others' throats

t. Canadians trying to sound American

You live in a car dude. You aren't functioning.

implying they need alcohol to act like that

Weed is for degenerates that can't handle reality.
Binge drinking is as degenerate as weed though

That reply was low energy. Now tell me how you make 125K$ as a manager at McDonald's? Is your alcoholic mom stopped to beat you since you are a manager?

Pls reply Chang θΩθ

I don't live IN a car, I live OUT of one

Drinking a beer or two daily, to take the edge off is just as degenerate as smoking weed or binge drinking.
Alcohol does not get a special pass cause reasons.

Tell me how moderate drinking kills brain cells please.

t. scientifically illiterate leaf

Weed can stop tumor growth, but not the current weed grown. The THC has been the only substance to increase over time because people only care about getting high. The tumor suppressing chemical is not psychoactive, so stoners don't give a shit about it.

You can still get DUII for smoking weed and driving.

That reply was low energy. Now imagine more things about me and try to insult me with those imagined things.

Please kid, you suck at bantz. You're a low life.
You think calling me Chinese and saying I make 125K a year is an insult.
WTF??

Just stop retard.

(you)

You are a nigger faggot. I bet your ancestors are spin get in their graves.

You are a piece of shit.Don't ever forget that.

LOL
Please alco-junkie, look up the chemicals that make up alcohol and how they react with your body.
It's not pretty.

It was a direct reply to a fatfuck burger like yourself...

I shouldn't be spoon feeding retards, but since you don't seem to know how to use a search engine here's what you're looking for: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol-related_brain_damage

idgaf whether they drink beer or smoke weed or use any psychoactive chemical.
Only thing that matters is that they come to work sober every Monday.

I just came here to shitpost in your thread Ham Solo.

kek

And men more wealthy than him drink alcohol. What does that mean?

I'll be sure to spit on your lifeless corpse when you're face down at kings cross. Dickhead

True conservatives are pro-marijuana. Nobody ever had a problem with weed until the 1930s when a fuckton of prohibition agents on a government salary were at risk of losing their jobs.

Every reputable Doctor said it was fine and every reputable study confirmed as much, then alcohol became legal and tax parasites needed something to do to justify getting paid.

Weed being illegal today is literally the embodiment of the big government bureaucratic nightmare most of you claim to be against.

> The damage that occurs from heavy drinking/high blood alcohol levels

So how is that moderate drinking, which is what I said? Sorry, should I type in Chinese or Arabic? I think you may have trouble reading my comments in English.

Anyone who drinks any alcohol is a bigger degenerate than a pot head.
That's all this thread is saying.
Pot heads are degenerate.
People who drink any alcohol are worse degenerates.
Plain and simple.

Leaf loser so ass blasted all he can do is post a pic and type (you)
OMFG
BTFO amiright?????
LEL
Fucking loser junkie. Go die in the gutter where you belong.
You see lots of homeless drunks. They're homeless cause they're drunks. Not the other way around.
I hope (you) end up one. I mean it.
Also, thanks for admitting I've won with that pic.
You're a loser who lost.
Typical of alcohol users. Many such cases. All losers and haters. Sad.

There's a difference between drinking and getting fucking plastered. That's the beautiful thing about alcohol. It can be consumed in moderation. Pot just sends you to fucking stonerville right away (no matter how much they tell you they're just getting a head change).

One drink feels like nothing to me. Three drinks is the perfect zone, and I can maintain that state with 1 drink per hour. Fully functional, fully lucid, fully rational. And it has no lasting effects on my body, because I only do it once a week. Aside from a nasty shit the next morning, I feel fit as a fiddle.

Pot kills your brain. It slows your thinking and makes you liberal. It dulls your logic, makes you susceptible to emotional arguments, and discourages aggression, which makes you weak.

Learn what ID are newfag.

Fuck off you stupid pothead piece of shit. I fucked your mother. So treat your daddy with respect.

>foodstuff that saved civilization
> has been a staple food for millennia in every civilization
>has peer reviewed studies showing its health benefits

Vs inhaling burning rope filled with heavy metals that will bring on schizophrenia.
vs burning rope that decreases iq, adds heavy

WOW, you're so cool.
Hey everyone! The "cool guy" shit posting leaf is here being cool on Sup Forums /pol
OMG WOW LAWLZ
The cool guy leaf shit poster is in MY thread, WOW!!!

Alcohol is for losers.
If you drink any alcohol, you're a bigger degenerate than a pot head. That's what it means.