>Half iranian and half Hungarian
>Looks like a Shitskin

No

>Is he white
no
>by american standards
oh, yes

white enough

He's half european ? dude looks 100% moor with his jet black hair, eyes and nose shape

He's objectively caucasian by any standard, but no he is not considered an ethnic European white which is what I think OP is actually asking

Only in passing...

le 60% face is acceptable

this

He's pure Aryan.

caucasian doesn't mean anything

people ranging from moroccan to russians are caucasians

No

Prepare for butthurt faggots to point out your flag, good bants though.

You don't have to be from europe to be white. Jews come from deep in the middle east and they're white.

Yeah, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise

Just saying that, when you say "white", it can mean a lot. Did you not mean like ethnic nord/aryan etc?

He looks like a portuguese friend of mine, so probably yes.

White Jews come from Central Europe.
Somalians are Caucasian.

>Jews come from deep in the middle east and they're white

>did he do something bad and/or speak out against the narrative?
>>no -> not white
>>yes -> white

I meant european

lol
jews who lived in europe for 2000 years are white, no one really knows how this happened, they couldn've have mixed with the natives

The average American has no concept of people being fully European. So yeah in passing this guy would be considered white. If you were to ask if he was European most people would have no answer.

he gets all the (((privileges))) and treatments that any whiter guy'd get. so by american standards, i'd say he's white.

>this

If a cop would describe you as a white dude, you're a white dude.

I find it funny he's being called a nazi and white supremacist and his fucking last name is Jafari, lol

There isn't a universal standard.
He's not good country club white, but he is "get chimped out on by dindus" white.

Of course, John Derbyshire pointed out that even Hapas qualify as "get chimped out on by dindus" white

He looks Moorish, Turkish, and possibly Jewish. You can't speak for our standards because you are not American therefore you don't know our standards. This is what we consider a white American.

Yes

he is now.

Mexican American here. No, he looks like someone from Glendale and not the Beach Boys.

I don't know, but I'm sure he is slim by american standars

WASP American?
No.
White American?
Yes.
White in America just means isn't obviously Asian, given name is nominally Christian, and passes the paper bag test.

can someone tell me how he has 3m subs and millions of views per vid? Do Americans actually find his stuff funny? his videos are quite frankly terrible, please tell me his fan base are 10 or below. Cool that he's /ourguy/ and all but his vids suck

HONORARYAN

is jontron is white, fuck im white then,
Checkmate Sup Forums

Argentina wins.

He looks kinda Turkish

yes, even light skinned hispanics and jews are considered white here (when it's beneficial of course)

It's a government document, they are not what WE consider white. They're all spics. For some reason they classify the spics as white. We have to specify on a lot of government documents that we are 'White (Not Hispanic).

Do you realize that by your legal standards Northern Africans and Middle Easterns are considered white? Especially Persians.

KOREAN TRUE WHITE

After the 60 civil rights movement every light skinned person became white so they had someone to blame for racism.

Fucking kek

Yes

>Jews come from deep in the middle east and they're white.
USA YES!

kek wills it