Just letting you guys know, we're starting a Sup Forums clan chat in old school runescape AKA 2007scape...

Just letting you guys know, we're starting a Sup Forums clan chat in old school runescape AKA 2007scape. If you're playing and you want to discuss Sup Forums things or just chat with some other lurkers while you play, join "The Redpill" clan chat

Bumping to get the word out

Gas the gnomes, god war now!

>gaymers

This is old school runescape you stupid fucking child.

>G4y in id
no u

>video games
Underage b&. Who is raising you kids allowing you to waste your time like this?

Everybody plays videogames you fucking idiot. Life must be fucking boring never touching a video game after you turn 18.

>when
>A.
>FUCKING.
>LEAF.
>is more rational than fellow amerifats

"Ronald Trump" cc has been around for a while, its got 40-50 on at all hours, it gets pretty fucking 1488 in there too.

That's Runescape Classic

thats classic runescape you autistic mong

just use the vg chat, they talk about pol shit no problem

Yeah, but is it Sup Forums based? if not its probably gonna get cucked.

fuck im in 100% but i dont have 2007 runescape. im f2p regular but played on and off since runescape classic

>just join the chat where literal children spout memes and act like total fucking retards nonstop

Is it true that more people are playing old runescape then new?

So we will make Gielinor great again? Gas the goblins species war now! Zamorak didn't do nothing wrong! Those Saradominist cucks....

Maybe about 2 years ago when it was brand new, there was a wave of bans and then all the true old east pk teams and big clans dropped from the game

The ones who play 07 scape now didn't even play RS back in the day, they just have bad computers

>black dhide chaps

why senpai

bump

can you people just let this game die

no

>G4Y

join lad

autism

Also guys I will join you in the summer or a year. I am sorting myself out and If I start grinding OSRS again I will fuck up certainly.

Will join in a few hours after work

>bitching about vidya on Sup Forums

how do i join if im not a member?

oldschool.runescape.com, you can download the client and theres a f2p version.

Shit son, I haven't played this since my early teens.

Didn't Jagex ruin it, or something?

damn that means id have to be a lv 3 lol. im 91 on my other account

That's like saying
>Can you people just grow up

Most of us wouldn't be on Sup Forums if we could, you included

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking world.

>liberals
>anime
>runescape

Fuck this earth experiment, please glass us now aliens, this is for the good of the universe.

I loved this game so much.

Nothing will ever beat being a kid in middle school coming home from school and playing this game. It felt so magical. Dreary Varrock on a cold fall day in 2005. Hanging around west bank varrock doing the free gem cutting and free armor trimming scam.

I loved that game so fucking much.

They did, but they redeemed it by releasing the 2007 version which most people liked

it is Sup Forums based, they use autistic 4chin memes all the fucking time, id check in every now and then, the political discussions can get good

>He says, on Sup Forums

video games are for manchildren

if you are above 18 and still play video games you're not white

Bu-but... I've only just managed to overcome my crippling Warcraft addiction, that Runecape was the gateway game for.

Please don't start the cycle again, based OP.

Come back Slovakiabro

Jesus, all of the world leaders are on Sup Forums, everybody likes a little shitposting

You're already on pol, how much worse could it get :)

Sup Forums was literally founded because of anime/manga and Runescape shaped much of its early culture.

Fuck off newfag normie.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sounds just like Sup Forums desu senpai.

i havent played runescape in a few years? what's the botting scene like now? is it very risky? i used to write bots for runescape back in the day

I would join if I could get osbuddy working for fucking once.

I'm like an immigrant of logic, infiltrating your country and ruining your faggot anime circle-jerk

Look up Sup Forumsscape. It's a private server that's free, fun, and entirely filled with 'channers. Mainly Sup Forums kids but there are plenty of Sup Forums memesters there. It's really fun, join me!

Same lad, I have such fond memories of getting membership for the first time and doing all those new quests

GED OOT!!!

>thinking Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Going through that toll gate into Al Kharid, because you're too lazy to walk around.

Fucking what?

This. No game ever made me feel this way

The first thing I did with membership is go through that gate that was for members only right next to the dwarf smith in fally.

I wasted enough of my life on "Fishing and Wood Chopping Simulator 2006". Y'all can have it but I ain't doin that shit again.

/pol =/= Sup Forums

Fuck anime and fuck Japan

What the fuck is up with all of these normies? Did you hear about Sup Forums on the news of something? Fuck off, you Stormfag.

>can't spell Sup Forums
You're not one of us

Got a max pure but I don't play anymore kek

Then a couple years later when I had more cash and levels I would spend a lot of my time merching. It was so fun. I remember back in summer 2007, I would wake up early in the mornings right before the servers reset. Remember how back the the day the servers would reset and there would be that little countdown in yellow text near the chat box?

Right after the server reset, if you logged out then logged back in, all of the shop inventory in the entire game would be rest to max, so I would stay at the runeshop in port sarim and world hop, buying the entire stock of death runes, then resell them in world 1 outside varrock bank where everybody would hang out.

I would also merch items. I generally flipped god plates (sara, guthix, zammy) and later in the game when people started merching at fally park mage books and infinity gear.

I LOVED THAT GAME!

I'm not wasting my life away on that game again, I loved Runescape a lot. So much that I looked forward to playing it everyday after doing my homework after school. I'm not sinking more hours into that game, not even for nostalgia.

G i b

Fluff soft. Net

>Not scripting your own bots so you can enjoy life while getting mad xp gains

>Lithuana

Hey guys it's me A friend

>tfw jerry rigged a fucking word document to cut down yew logs for me

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY YOU C.U.C.K.O.L.D.S?!

Buy 50m and then flip

Slayer you scrub.

I'm made a new account for this. That feels when I hear the music again

Aus servers when

I've been lvling my account to play but ping so bad

I have 1 mil.

>I'm lvl 91
Free to play, mang, need to make some cash to get some bondage.

They said August last year but I haven't heard anything since

Ah the good ole days, I remember buying like 20 white robes and handing them out and going on a pride march

No thanks. Gonna smoke weed and bang my gf.

Night gaymers.

Probably never actually.

well shit I can't for the life of me remember my password

What faggots jagex are

god this fucking autistic game and its playerbase needs top fucking die

right up there with mincraft with how horrible and fucking retarded it is

you cant get rid of weapons grade autism

am poorfag. no shekels to get membership for oldschool.

will i be accepted?

Stay mad numale

Yeah dude anybody can join the fc

How is Runescape underage. I mean it would make sense if it was some roblox bootleg or nu runescape, but this is the classic runescape that has existed for almost 20 years.

thanks leaf

>numale
>wasting hours of your life playing the same game from your childhood

MAKE THE MEETUP OP

like every person I know who plays this game has guaranteed autism it is not even funny anymore.

I bet they wear autism shoes to match. pic related is what your typical runescape player looks like

My account got perm banned for auto-clicking high alch :'( Countless hours of grinding down the drain in one fuck-up... I regret it so much, wish I had my account back.

rofl, you mean desert robes

SwastaBot still runs

ok grandpa

These things never work out.

nice one goy

It's going pretty well atm

Runescape is for autists that never graduated to WoW.

>tfw too old to play vidya without a care in the world anymore

runescape is for autists period

What server?